i want to concieve but im afraid that im sterile

susan0604

hey guys my name is sue im 25 yrs old i just want to know if i will ever have kids... i was born june 4th 1986 in jersey city nj usa @ 5:06am i really dont know how to interpret a natal chart...i have never been pregnant before even though i have tried to become pregnant ...never had an abortion...im just scared that i cant concieve because me and my boyfriend have been trying for months please help=(

Last edited:

GeraniumSA

This may seem old-fashioned, but I believe you've put the cart before the horse.

1)You and your bf need to go though pre-marital counseling and get married before worrying about having a baby. One of the functions of marriage is to provide a stable home environment for any children that may result.

2)It can take as long as 2 years for a normal, healthy teenage couple to become pregnant, and can take longer for older couples. Because you have indicated concern about conception times, this implies a lack of research on your part about basic fertility and maybe possibly other factors. Your public library will have many accurate answers for you.

And as this is a Astrology Forum, we need information in the form of a chart to assist you in your interpretation. Please post one and make an attempt at interpreting and we will be happy to add whatever assists we can. (www.astro.com can provide you with free charts and there are other free ones available on the the web as well.)

Virinchi

i dont know if you got this doubt after looking at your chart, but its a genuine doubt and you have very weak chances of progeny.
Need to consult a gyno

anny

Dear Sue,

I have to agree with Virinchi. :sad:

Astrologically your potential to have children is very weak. First your 5th house ruler is Mercury, which is very strong in his own sign. Also it doesn`t make any applying aspects to other natal planets. So there is no potential for children.

The another indicator is your Sun conjunction with Chiron, showing some kind of wound or not heal-able scar in the self-expression and ability to create something in this world. This may have also connection with children. But on the good side there is strong ability to heal others.

What I find interesting is that your Moon is in Taurus, which is generally very caring and good position for Moon. This suggest that you are unconsciously very caring and emotional. Likely taking care of others through very material ways, for example making food every day, or as a mother creating atmosphere where the child doesn`t have to worry about money.. As Moon is in 12th house suggests that you may be mother for people, who are in institutions or some other way need to be take care realistic ways. :happy:

I don`t see children in your chart, but I do see through this Moon in 12th house possibility for adoption. :smile:

Take care!

Virinchi

i wanted to talk about adoption after looking at her chart but let her consult a gyno before taking a decision

susan0604

hey just wanted to thank everyone for there replys.... i did concieve a little after the post i made, but lost the baby at 5 weeks...my gyno said everything is fine theres nothing wrong with me im perfectly healthy .. and one last thing anny how is my 5th house ruler mercury...im sorry i really dont understand...i looked at my chart at astro.com and cant seem to understand sorry for asking so many questions im just concerned ...

susan0604

im just kind of confused because i have 2 sign in my fifth house... virgo and libra... virgos ruler is mercury and libras ruler is venus

Ixaee

Im not actually seeing a huge problem here.....

Your 5th house of children is ruled by Virgo, which ruler is Mercury. The other sign overlapping a house really isnt important to the house (astrology only looks at the cusp of the house unless other planets or activities are going on in the overlapping sign).

A virgo 5th house does show some potential for delays in children, and indicates a small family, but tends to also be fertile enough to grant one or two children at least.

Mercury is in your 1st, so children will most likely take up a lot of your energy and be a strong factor in your self-esteem and life! This is usually also a very beneficial placement for parenthood, and a good strong position for your children themselves...

You do have some harsh aspects with mercury though; opposite neptune, opposite uranus, squared jupiter. -------- Though, being that Mercury is only the house ruler of the 5th, these aspects may not be very strong in regards to your fertility alone. At best, it could show some heartache and trying times associated with trying to conceive, and perhaps a need to take a different/unique approach to the way you are attempting to get pregnant, etc.

So overall, things look pretty decent in regards to your fertility to me. Just about average.... how long have you been trying to conceive?

Last edited:

susan0604

thank u sooooooo much! lol ur greatttt! ive been with my boyfriend for 6 yrs now but we recently decided to conceive the beginning of this yr.. i actually just went through a miscarriage at 5 weeks in may which was very heart breaking but at least i know i can conceive now...i was just so worried before...thank u so muchhh for ur help i really do appreciate your time :)