I think that I'm in the wrong field

When I was a child, I wanted to be a politician to make the world a better place. When I was a teen, I wanted to be an elementary school teacher.

Now I'm majoring in arts/dance and I'm not happy about it. I feel like it's a field that demands too much from me psychologically and physically. I have the talent to choreograph and teach young kids, but I feel stuck in it.

I was thinking of changing courses and starting pedagogy to work with alternative education. The problem is that it's a career that brings even less money than being a dance teacher. I would have to work twice as much and struggle even more to find a job.

Another thing that concerns me is that I have the terrible habit of never finishing things. Trading concrete stuff for imaginary scenarios and then wanting to change again because it wasn't what I thought. I feel like I'll never achieve anything in life because of that.

Trading teaching in the art field to a regular teaching position could be a good choice based on my chart?

The always letting things unfinished is actually trading something that I don't like for something better or a flaw of my character?

koa5XtS.png

BvCdnhh.png

Last edited by a moderator: