I think my sister is not even human and just a scorpion

meg96

She has fooled us 25 years with her human disguise, but beneath that ivory skin is a real live scorpion maneuvering a human body in a tiny little control room or something.

I know it's not really as intensely Scorpion as I'm making it, but there is a huge focus on the eighth house AND the eighth house is charted in Scorpio!! AND Pluto is in the eighth house!! Is your head spinning yet because mine is!!!

I just thought I'd share this chart because I think it's the coolest ever. :joyful: Maybe I'm just partial because I love my sister a whole lot but still, what a cool chart!!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_26_alison.66213.9274.jpg
    astro_2gw_26_alison.66213.9274.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 92
Very interesting. I'll share some of the scorpio's in my life's charts so you can compare :)

Thank you for sharing this! It's very interesting!!

Attachments

• natalchartthumnailrrf.gif
    natalchartthumnailrrf.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_w2gw_04_lizzie_hp.72655.5701.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_lizzie_hp.72655.5701.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_w2gw_05_m_l_hp.73317.19288.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_m_l_hp.73317.19288.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 39

LovelyNomad7

Intersting :) I have a heavy 8th house influence myself! What is she like? I'm curious.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.14362.32559.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 34

IamLibra

Yeah, what is she like? I have a scorpio stellium(moon, venus, saturn and pluto) in my first house and I am just realizing these days that I might be more scorpio than libra, which is my sun and ascendant sign.

meg96

Very interesting. I'll share some of the scorpio's in my life's charts so you can compare :)
WOW at Lizzie!! I wish we could know her houses. How cool!! Is she very intense??

Interesting :) I have a heavy 8th house influence myself! What is she like? I'm curious.
Wow, cool!! And sun conjunct pluto. I wonder if you find that more manageable than my sun square pluto. Also you have mercury conj sun!! Do you want to trade that for my sun-mars conj?? (Well, you might make up for it with your Aries ascendant!) What a neat chart you've got.

Yeah, what is she like? I have a scorpio stellium(moon, venus, saturn and pluto) in my first house and I am just realizing these days that I might be more scorpio than libra, which is my sun and ascendant sign.
Apart from it being personal planets affected, it is your first house, which might explain why it's so prominent!! The house of self if I'm not mistaken! :) Curious, do you have moon conjunct venus? If you do, how does that play out for you? And does Pluto afflict your moon/saturn? If so, how do you find that??

My sister, I love her. As intense as she is, she has her mellow and gushy Pisces ASC and her Libra mars in 7th to make sure she's justified and keep her from making her motto "an eye for an eye". She's intense and passionate and obsessive. She is also extremely self-critical and tied in with her Pisces ASC I'd even venture to say self-condemning. She's all about fair play and is one of the most genuinely kind people I know, but she'll see right through you. You can't lie to her. I guess it's because as a kid she loved fibbing so much that she's now immune to it. (I'll give her the excuse of a Pisces ASC.) Anyway, somewhere along the line her honest old Sag moon kicked her in the *** and made an honest woman out of her. She really listens to your problems and offers genuine, heartfelt advice, but is secretive and would never "burden" anyone with her own struggles. She's fun to be around and she's absolutely hilarious. She has the trademark Scorpionic sarcasm but never in a hurtful way. She's often the mediator of our family and when things need to be said when it all comes down to it, she'll say it. She worries a lot though and constantly busies herself. She doesn't much like being alone. (Libra south node in 7th, I figure.)
Her Venus-Pluto conjunction is really unfortunate. She has honestly had an ex stalk her obsessively for an extended period of time. Unreal!

Lizzie, is not nearly as intense as me. Here I'll post my chart...

we have a difficult relationship. can anyone explain this??

i posted a new chart for her, with an estimated birth time. so it might not be completely accurate.

i also posted my chart - cls.

can anyone comment on the scorpio i posted earlier, rrf?? thanks!!!

Attachments

• astrologythumnaillizwhouse.gif
    astrologythumnaillizwhouse.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 32
  • natalchartthumnailcls.gif
    natalchartthumnailcls.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 41
Hey I'll also post my Birthmother's chart, Who is both of our birthmother....
we were both adopted into the same family. though we do have different birthfathers.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_06_alicia_hp.12896.17545.gif
    astro_w2at_06_alicia_hp.12896.17545.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 19

LovelyNomad7

I think it's manageable however, most of the time but it can be very intense. I think my Aries ascendant makes me seem intimidating/unapproachable. Aww... that's a great balance! My mom is a scorpio sun too but she has a lot of Libran influence that makes up for it. Libra mars must be nice, I wish I had that. I always have to remind myself about the laws of karma. Yup, I'm the same way with lying. We're human lie detectors! Scorpios are often misunderstood. We may put on a hard *** facade but deep down we're very kind people. Whoa, that's interesting to hear (about not wanting to be alone). I'm the opposite I love being alone. Not all the time of course, but I do require a lot of time to myself. Oh no, that venus-pluto conj sounds scary. She should be careful and get a restraining order if need be. I like the way you write btw. :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
Meg,

Your sister has a very high latitude Moon: this gives her the desire to have things her own way and for things that she starts get out of hand quite quickly, and she has no idea how they went to the opposite of Heaven so fast.

She has Saturn in a Critical degree which means that when ever Saturn is aspected things reach a crises related to the placement of Saturn and the Sign.

She has the Moon and Uranus Out of Bounds, both of these can make her relationships with others difficult, especially her mother and her sister. Additionally both Saturn and the Moon are high friction planet which their effects will be exaggerated even more.

Her 11th house of friends and hopes and wishes and everyday circumstances, while not very powerful, is very high in friction. And her first house is very powerful, in fact so far above every other house that even though it is not high friction, it tends to accentuate stuff that is all about your sister. Probably everything seems to be about her, or at least she wants it that way.

Much of this she cannot control, and until it progresses out of there, its all going to be a challenge.

This is just the basics of looking at the chart. There is so much more. Thanks for posting the actual data, since I could get none of this by simply looking at the pretty chart picture.

IamLibra

Apart from it being personal planets affected, it is your first house, which might explain why it's so prominent!! The house of self if I'm not mistaken! :) Curious, do you have moon conjunct venus? If you do, how does that play out for you? And does Pluto afflict your moon/saturn? If so, how do you find that??

Yes Scorpio is really becoming prominent. It's just recently that I am feeling more Scorpion than Libran. Now, I am even more keen about people's true feelings/intentions. Like your sister I know when someone is not being totally honest. Now I understand why I could be so passionate/obsessive about things. Like your sister, I could be hilarious and most of the time acts as mediator between family and other people.

Nope I do not have moon-venus conjunction but from what I know people with such aspect are very sensitive and are quite people pleasers which I am sometimes.

Here are my major aspects:
Sun Square Jupiter 0°34 Sun Sextile Uranus 5°14 Sun Square Neptune 6°15 Moon Conjunction Saturn 0°39 Mercury Square Mars 0°13 Mercury Square Neptune 3°56 Venus Sextile Jupiter 1°38 Venus Sextile Neptune 4°03 Venus Conjunction Pluto 1°48 Mars Conjunction Neptune 3°43 Mars Sextile Pluto 5°58 Mars Sextile Ascendant 1°37 Jupiter Conjunction Neptune 5°41 Jupiter Sextile Pluto 3°26 Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°15 Neptune Sextile Ascendant 2°06 Pluto Conjunction Ascendant 4°21

serafin5

So many Scorpio Suns and Saggi Moon's! My mom was born on 10/23 early in the morning so we always thought she was a double Libra but the rest of her planets were in Scorpio in the first Hse. My niece is Scorpio with her Moon and Mars conjunct in Leo and a Saggi Asc; she is a Holy terror (but so lovable!)!

Seems the rest of my Scorpios have Capricorn Moons but seem to attract Scorpios to me; such loyal friends!

just my dos pesos
S5

Mandy

So many Scorpio Suns and Saggi Moon's! My mom was born on 10/23 early in the morning so we always thought she was a double Libra but the rest of her planets were in Scorpio in the first Hse. My niece is Scorpio with her Moon and Mars conjunct in Leo and a Saggi Asc; she is a Holy terror (but so lovable!)!

Seems the rest of my Scorpios have Capricorn Moons but seem to attract Scorpios to me; such loyal friends!

just my dos pesos
S5

Yey, I am your Cap moon Scorp. *snuggles and strokes you with my tail* :wink:

Zarathu

Account Closed
For $200, you can have your sister's DNA tested and find out whether she is human or not.

I have a very close friend who's girlfriend paid the $200. He discovered that he is 5% Neanderthal, and only 95% Homo Sapien. Of course if you find that out about your sister, the likelihood is that you have the same problem.

In my friend's case the lady married him anyhow. But now she can say that she's married to another species of hominoid.