sono

This is my birth chart, any opinions?!
:smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-30-00-20-38(2).png
    Screenshot_2016-04-30-00-20-38(2).png
    607.1 KB · Views: 54

Dubyadude1986

Please post a chart from astro.com. This other chart is difficult to read for many.

There may be some people that can still help you with that chart format, but not many. Also, attach POF, Chiron aspects, and any asteroids or fixed stars you are curious about in your chart. Juno?

Just make it anonymous and bold the data out. You can't get a big picture without providing at least a couple small details.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Chiron is the wounded healer. It is symbolized as a K over a cirlce that represents the spiritual world and earth.

Your Ascendant is Scorpio and your Pluto is located in H1 Scorpio. Mars is in H3 with your stellium.

The stellium includes Mercury in H3 (master of communication) and Sun (you have a Leo MC). Merc is in the first degree of Aquarius (humanitarianism). The 3rd house is associated with neighbors, communication, siblings, short journeys.

Your Moon H4 is conjunct Saturn and both are in opposition to Chiron. What's going on with the Moon and Chiron here please? Some say Virgo may be associated with Chiron and your Chiron is in H10 Virgo.

Aquarius holds your MC ruler and Saturn but not your Moon or Sun... Mars, Neptune, Uranus, Venus, Sun, Mercury H3 Stellium. Chiron working from the 10th and opposed both Saturn and the Moon which are in conjunction. Your position in life acts as an instrument for the work you are doing for a group of people in some capacity. The Moon and Saturn may or may not have other ideas. I saw something that may have indicated early suffering in childhood, but I lost track of it. Look at more things relating to Moon/Saturn. Pluto.

Last edited:

sono

Thank you very much for your insight, I really appreciate it! And yes the comment about early childhood suffering is accurate, my father abandoned me at age 2 and my mother is badly disabled.

Dubyadude1986

Thank you very much for your insight, I really appreciate it! And yes the comment about early childhood suffering is accurate, my father abandoned me at age 2 and my mother is badly disabled.

Sorry to hear that. How are you doing now? Is there anything you were wondering about further in the chart? One thing I can't honestly tell you, is whether or not you're an indigo.

With age things should improve.

Last edited:

Loda41

Your family problems will continue to take their toll. You will keep your sanity by career success or staying in the public eye. ..sort of a female Elvis Presley...you need to stay grounded. In your quiet private moments you may let your inner angst move you to negative Habits.

RaRohini

Hi !

I dont know whether you are an Indigo child but i can guess what makes you think so.
Firstly Jupiter Asc in Swati gives you a reckless drive and a healthy ego. Saturn and Moon in scorpio in the 5th house of self expression. Gives you an 'out there' perspective to the world. Since you may he able to block emotions and think from purely logical perspective, you may see clearly what others don't. Also Rahu in Scorpio Anuradha in the 2nd house of wealth gives you great spiritual wealth and it is a fortunate placement. Allow life to go as it will. You can climb the upper echelons of the corporate or business world. After 2025, your Saturn Mahadasha starts. Shani is well placed in Aquarius Dhanishta in the 5th house.
Great healer !!

sono

Ok to be honest it's a blow to hear my family issues will continue as I've really fome to q point this year where I'm at a point whrte I can't take it anymore, it's relentless and feels like there is no point to it all.

And the comment about great heaker, why is that?
Thanks