I strongly HATE my chart...

vitas

Why does everyone say I have a good chart or awesome chart, I don't feel attractive...

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Sun in self-expression house, to vitas

vitas,

You said:
Why does everyone say I have a good chart or awesome chart, I don't feel attractive...

Maybe they are trying to be nice? :biggrin: While you may not feel "attractive" with your Sun (self-expression, also ego) focused in the self-expression house (self-expression, also ego) you sure need to be noticed! :biggrin:

Noticing,

Tim

vitas

Re: Sun in self-expression house, to vitas

Having a "good" chart doesn't necessarily mean that you will feel attractive, the charts energy can make you successful in other areas of life! Your pluto/moon/venus conjunction in scorpio (which trines neptune) indicates a very sexual aura, of course you won't feel very sexy all of the time, but the underlying vibe you put out will attract partners who are looking for an intense sexual partner, think of yourself as a magnet! Mars in Capricorn in a good working aspect to mercury and jupiter suggest that you will be able to achieve quite a lot!

Oh really how come I should think of myself like a magnet? i don't even feel attractive. Sexual aura? LOL do you mind going into details of what you are exactly implying? I do understand you're last statement, I just am not feeling very powerful lately I don't know why...

vitas,

You said:

Maybe they are trying to be nice? :biggrin: While you may not feel "attractive" with your Sun (self-expression, also ego) focused in the self-expression house (self-expression, also ego) you sure need to be noticed! :biggrin:

Noticing,

Tim

LOL, so you agree with me, my chart isn't all that or its overrated?

Rajarshi

You strongly hate your chart, as you don't feel attractive?

It is not very clear....can you explain why you hate your chart or what do you hate?

vitas

You strongly hate your chart, as you don't feel attractive?

It is not very clear....can you explain why you hate your chart or what do you hate?

I hate my chart because it indicates highly sexed and magnetic but I don't feel like it, I don't feel sexy and I don't feel as if I have sex appeal or I am magnetic etc.... Although I do get lots of stares and I'm very popular, I'm just not feeling the energies... I also hate the scorpio elements in my chart, and my ascendant ruler venus I hate that aspects..

Rajarshi

I have attached a Vedic ( Indian) chart.

Basically, Saturn is close to your natal moon in a lunar mansion which is unfavorable ( in transit). You are feeling the impact of that. North Node ( Rahu) is also in same house with Saturn.

Saturn will move to next constellation ( lunar mansion) on 4 November 2013, and you will feel much better. ( Though the impact of North node will be there for few more months on your natal moon.)

This is a temporary phenomenon.

Best wishes

Attachments

• astro_2at_04_vitas_hw.36222.19621.gif
    astro_2at_04_vitas_hw.36222.19621.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 39

vitas

I have attached a Vedic ( Indian) chart.

Basically, Saturn is close to your natal moon in a lunar mansion which is unfavorable ( in transit). You are feeling the impact of that. North Node ( Rahu) is also in same house with Saturn.

Saturn will move to next constellation ( lunar mansion) on 4 November 2013, and you will feel much better. ( Though the impact of North node will be there for few more months on your natal moon.)

This is a temporary phenomenon.

Best wishes

Thanx boss lol, so is my chart good or bad in vedic astrology? I mean does it indicate that I am sexy? LOL..

Angels

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00
[/QUOTE]

so strange and earth sign asking an emotional question lol hahaha

u may get married in 4-5 years time... woman born as following signs may interests you (Scorpion, taurus/gemini, capricorn or a cancer) been in love within +/- 1 year aaround 19 yrs of age?

but most attractive for you is a scorpion or a taurus person. you may meet her at your work place ;)

Last edited:

Quixotic

First of all, don't hate the chart.
Second of all, the chart is not about your level of attractiveness.
Third, maybe if you weren't all consumed and blatantly searching for approval and compliments and reassurance you'd be able to see that you indeed have strength and a POSITIVE chart.
We're all dealt a hand of cards each life, its up to us to make the best of our POTENTIAL. You can live out the dark side of the signs you embody, or ascend yourself to higher forms of thought. You're far too caught up in the exterior. Astrology is all about whats going inside of you, its deeply personal, get to know your own chart, seek out your own truths.
We can't tell you what there is to love, we can only speculate the aspects and how they work in you.

Krewster

The minor aspects agree with your assessment of your chart: The T-square is actually a QuadraKite (since Jup 135's parts of the "sexy" stellium which itself midpoint/apexes -via 45's- Uran at one end and Sun/Merc at the other). You won't find that config name on the net but at least its components (including six of these 45's and 135's hitting your personal planets -19 min to 2.28 orb), will be worth a read.

Saving graces are found in Sun/Merc lying not just trine to Mars but tri-decile Nept and in Moon/Pluto lying not just 60 to Nept but also quintile to Mars.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You keep asking the same kind of "how do I look?/Am I attractive/ etc" questions over and over and over again. Anyone who looks at you past posts will see the patterns here.

Astrologers here have answered these same questions over and over and over again, and still you keep asking them. Moderation has even removed photos you posted of yourself because they showed too much skin.

I'm beginning to suspect that astrology is not the answer for you. You need to find a psychological therapist and work through your problems in REAL time with a REAL HUMAN BEING one on one. I suggest a guy, since you have repeated told us that you are a magnetic babe magnet.

vitas

so strange and earth sign asking an emotional question lol hahaha

u may get married in 4-5 years time... woman born as following signs may interests you (Scorpion, taurus/gemini, capricorn or a cancer) been in love within +/- 1 year aaround 19 yrs of age?

but most attractive for you is a scorpion or a taurus person. you may meet her at your work place ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL thanx mate, I'll keep that in mind...

First of all, don't hate the chart.
Second of all, the chart is not about your level of attractiveness.
Third, maybe if you weren't all consumed and blatantly searching for approval and compliments and reassurance you'd be able to see that you indeed have strength and a POSITIVE chart.
We're all dealt a hand of cards each life, its up to us to make the best of our POTENTIAL. You can live out the dark side of the signs you embody, or ascend yourself to higher forms of thought. You're far too caught up in the exterior. Astrology is all about whats going inside of you, its deeply personal, get to know your own chart, seek out your own truths.
We can't tell you what there is to love, we can only speculate the aspects and how they work in you.

LOL @ "searching for approval" How am I searching for approval?

The minor aspects agree with your assessment of your chart: The T-square is actually a QuadraKite (since Jup 135's parts of the "sexy" stellium which itself midpoint/apexes -via 45's- Uran at one end and Sun/Merc at the other). You won't find that config name on the net but at least its components (including six of these 45's and 135's hitting your personal planets -19 min to 2.28 orb), will be worth a read.

Saving graces are found in Sun/Merc lying not just trine to Mars but tri-decile Nept and in Moon/Pluto lying not just 60 to Nept but also quintile to Mars.

Um thanx but I couldn't understand a single thing you wrote lol, may you please be kind enough to actually dumb down what you said so that I can understand in laymans term?

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabby

eh, you know us crabs, always sensitive and all. It aint easy being a crab :)

Besides I am struggling to find someone to answer my question, and that is a bit annyoing. Not to mention, I am women and it is bad time of the month hahahaha!!

Accurate enough?

vitas

eh, you know us crabs, always sensitive and all. It aint easy being a crab :)

Besides I am struggling to find someone to answer my question, and that is a bit annyoing. Not to mention, I am women and it is bad time of the month hahahaha!!

Accurate enough?

Oh yea and what question would that be? If you think being a cancer is tough, try being a virgo with a scorpio stellium its hell on earth lol...

Crabby

Oh yea and what question would that be? If you think being a cancer is tough, try being a virgo with a scorpio stellium its hell on earth lol...

Its horary question, I posted it on this forum and horary one, this one was mistake tho. I m not very much into the horary thingy, didnt know they have their special forum :x

Nevertheless, you can see it in this forum, its called what is his true intentions