I Stink... therefore I am!

Stinky

Hey howzit everyone! :lol:

It is your "captain" The "Great" Stinky Speaking!

Ha ha ha :)

I decided to call myself "Stinky" because I have not bathed in a few days!

xD

I am a bit "looney" at times haha as you can see :happy:

I hope I have a great time on these forums!!

I actually came here to find out more info on "Pisces and suicidal tendencies In a Pisces Moon" in peoples charts and of course totally to make some new friends!

But hopefully I can make a separate thread on that you know :)

And a BIG Thank You to the administrator guys / person!

I had trouble registering but thanks to pwadm sheer awesomeness I am free to roam! :D

Thank you!

Hope to learn as much about Astrology as my little brain can gather and make some new friends along the way! :)

Regards

Stinky!

Hello there Stinky! ^-^ wait, why are you looking for "Pisces and suicidal tendencies In a Pisces Moon"? Are you a Pisces with Pisces moon or you just happened to be interested in it?

I should call you "Crazy" instead of "Stinky" haha. When do you plan to bathe?

Stinky

Hello there Stinky! ^-^ wait, why are you looking for "Pisces and suicidal tendencies In a Pisces Moon"? Are you a Pisces with Pisces moon or you just happened to be interested in it?

I should call you "Crazy" instead of "Stinky" haha. When do you plan to bathe?

He he he :happy:

Helloooo cheri3eLaura!!

Thanks for the reply!

Much appreciated :sideways:

I just used the shower today ha ha I like this user name lol! Funny stuff.

Uhh ja... I have a Pisces moon but I really don't know that much about astrology.

I am a serious noob :D

I just want to say this astrology stuff is SUPER creepy!!

I couldn't BELIEVE how accurate this stuff is hey.

And I am meant to be one of those "scientific" type of people.

I thought this astrology stuff was false... BUT when I actually read my thingy on a Virgo Sun I was totally BLOWN away!!

Wooooow I couldn't believe it!

Very impressed hey.

I am very very very interested to learn more now.

I must know more about it.

And uhh... yes I have had many problems in life :crying:

And I happened to see that there is something called a "moon sign" as well and I see mine is in Pisces and would like to know more about all this stuff.

Is there any suicidal "tendencies" in my chart?

Just need to know this.

:/

It is very very interesting.

I can't believe how accurate it is. At least for me any way :)

Thanks a MILLION cheri3eLaura!!

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Keep well hey

Regards

Stinky! :whistling:

StillOne

Welcome Stinky!! :sick: :biggrin:

You can get a free chart (and some readings) from Astro.com. If you join that site (which is free) you can go to their "extended chart selection" and play around with different charts. Save a chart from there and upload it here in the "Read My Chart" forum and I'm sure people will be happy to take a closer look at your "tendencies" question...

Best,
S1 :wink:

Whoa Stinky! I just saw your reply :D
I wasn't expecting it within the day. ^-^

I agree with StillOne, have you tried going to www.astro.com or www.astrofaces.com?

Besides the Sun and the Moon in signs, there are also other planets you might wanna check them out.

I'm not really an expert on astrology, too.
I just happened to be interested in it since I was ten years old and like you I got more and more interested in it the more I learned about it.
It's as if I always learn something new about astrology and about myself.

It's more of a secret interest to me :)

Hey Stinky, hope you'll hang around here more often so that we could be friends! Anyway, a bath everyday takes the stink away.

Anyway, mind if you post your chart here if you get to see it in www.astro.com?

:)

Stinky

Ha ha ha :D

Hey howzit! :)

Thanks cheri3eLauralesslesslessls!

Of course I will hang around more often!!

And hell yeah, of course we can be friends!!

I like this place so far so good :)

And I don't have many friends!

xD

yak yak yak!

Ja I got my chart thingy but how do I show it / upload now? :D:D:D

Ha ha ha aint the sharpest tool in the shed! :)

hehe

Yeah

Will this work?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...5&smon=3&syr=2012&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Hmm maybe I should upload it in the "read my chart" section or something? :D

Can any one see it? :)

lol I am so crazy :)

Thank you sooo much guys!

Thanks to any one that can help me in advance! :D

Keep well

Regards

Stinky!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_stinky_slinky.55289.34649.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_2gw_01_stinky_slinky.62672.30181.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_stinky_slinky.62672.30181.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

SapSac

A sun in virgo, Pisces moon combo tends to flatter itself in both positive and negative ways. It could be channeled as a person who chooses to act the martyr at times or is excessively foolhardy in attempt to give too much of themselves. Your question about suicidal tendency rings true to both the fact that your sun in virgo is heavily aspected and that your moon in pisces is in the first house rising. I would assume that a moon in the first house picses would mean that your emotions have a huge effect on your ego. People may seek you out as an empathetic pseudo-psychic friend because of this. The way you feel about a situation is constantly within your thoughts, and may be overwhelming or emotionally draining. Thus the suicide stint. I have a moon in pisces, I've contemplated killing myself. There's a lot of **** I haven't done though.

Stinky

A sun in virgo, Pisces moon combo tends to flatter itself in both positive and negative ways. It could be channeled as a person who chooses to act the martyr at times or is excessively foolhardy in attempt to give too much of themselves. Your question about suicidal tendency rings true to both the fact that your sun in virgo is heavily aspected and that your moon in pisces is in the first house rising. I would assume that a moon in the first house picses would mean that your emotions have a huge effect on your ego. People may seek you out as an empathetic pseudo-psychic friend because of this. The way you feel about a situation is constantly within your thoughts, and may be overwhelming or emotionally draining. Thus the suicide stint. I have a moon in pisces, I've contemplated killing myself. There's a lot of **** I haven't done though.

Wow :(

Thank you soooo much like you can't bel;ieve!

Seriously Thank You! :)

Yes... all jokes aside, I ... have had some serioud issues :(

I don't want to go into too much detail because I want to stay "hidden" or anonymous.

I have actually tried suicide but the rope broke.

I am really really really struggling to come to terms with reality at times and I KNOW this Astrology stuff is real now.

I can see it.

I was ffoolish to think it was meaningless with out even reading it.

I have learned a priceless lesson to not judge a book by it's cover :)

Yes, I feel over whelmed :(

I can't handle it sometimes,

I have been on medication and eveyone has tried to help me but I am losing controll and sometimes even desperate.

I have sooo many problems liek you can't believe and I am looking for answers.

Anywyaz I am really grateful to everyone here for sharing his / her thoughts!

A BIG Thank You to you all!

Thanks everyone :)

Keep well

Regards

Stinky

MaeMae

Banned
are you quoting descartes or decaca?
we all do best when we take care of ourselves ~
whether it is unpleasant or not.

StillOne

Hey Stinky,
I first joined here looking for answers too. I found them and it's helped tremendously. However, it's a deep subject so you have to be patient. Also, you have to be a little discerning here since some know more than others. Above all take your time!
S1 :joyful:

Here's a link on how to upload your chart as a thumbnail so your chart doesn't expire:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Last edited:

Stinky

Hey Stinky,
I first joined here looking for answers too. I found them and it's helped tremendously. However, it's a deep subject so you have to be patient. Also, you have to be a little discerning here since some know more than others. Above all take your time!
S1 :joyful:

Here's a link on how to upload your chart as a thumbnail so your chart doesn't expire:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Ahhh!! :D

Thank you so much! :)

That has helped a truck load!

Thanks

And Yeah! :D

I am trying to work on the patient thingy ha ha ha :)

Thanks everyone soooo much :D

Regards

Stinky!

StillOne

Ahhh!! :D

Thank you so much! :)

That has helped a truck load!

Thanks

And Yeah! :D

I am trying to work on the patient thingy ha ha ha :)

Thanks everyone soooo much :D

Regards

Stinky!

You're welcome! After you get your chart please post it in the "Read My Chart" forum. That way more members will take a look at it.

Good luck!