I need your help!

julia

I met a guy on Saturday and I would like your opinion about this relationship. We are not a couple yet.
synastry
sun opposite mars
This connection is highly energizing.
venus conj moon ( orbs 9 degree)
Romantic relationship
Jupiter conjunct sun
Jupiter will expand Sun.
composite
sun in 11th house in pisces. a romantic relationship?
mars trine venus: very good
What do you think about this relationship?

Attachments

• Julia.jpg
    Julia.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Julia2.jpg
    Julia2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4

Munch

I'd say it's a bit early for me to dive into the composite chart yet...I like to see how the synastry develops and plays out as that will drastically affect how the composite works.

There are not a lot of close contacts between personal planets, though there are favorable ones. At a glance, this means to me, that it's going to be a lot more open than most in that you will be going your own ways most of the time. This could be good or bad depending on your needs and wants.

Second, I look to your suns, they are complimentary being air and fire, however they do not aspect each other, so it may not be a close connection.
Then I look at your moons. They are not complimentary and don't really understand each other. With a moon in Capricorn, one person is apt to be a lot less emotional than the Leo moon person. The moons don't aspect each other or each other's suns. There is very little emotional commonality or support in this synastry.
Finally, I look at your venus signs. One is in Gemini and one in Capricorn. Gemini might be a little flighty in their affections for Capricorn and Capricorn a bit too hands off and at the same time come across as wanting to tie Gemini to a traditional relationship. There is only one aspect to either venus and that is to Saturn, lending an emotional austerity (but also a willingness to stick by the relationship).

Then there is the matter of each other's Ascendants being not very compatible. One in Aries and one in Cancer...this speaks to a very basic difference in your approaches to each other. One is emotional and nurturing and the other is very brash and rushes head long into things without much consideration of the other.

Sooo, basically, without even getting into aspects, let alone the composite, I'd say that there is not much to work with here.....I'm not one to ever say anything is impossible, but this looks like a rough road and maybe one that you may be better off not traveling down.

Good luck!

julia

I'd say it's a bit early for me to dive into the composite chart yet...I like to see how the synastry develops and plays out as that will drastically affect how the composite works.

There are not a lot of close contacts between personal planets, though there are favorable ones. At a glance, this means to me, that it's going to be a lot more open than most in that you will be going your own ways most of the time. This could be good or bad depending on your needs and wants.

Second, I look to your suns, they are complimentary being air and fire, however they do not aspect each other, so it may not be a close connection.
Then I look at your moons. They are not complimentary and don't really understand each other. With a moon in Capricorn, one person is apt to be a lot less emotional than the Leo moon person. The moons don't aspect each other or each other's suns. There is very little emotional commonality or support in this synastry.
Finally, I look at your venus signs. One is in Gemini and one in Capricorn. Gemini might be a little flighty in their affections for Capricorn and Capricorn a bit too hands off and at the same time come across as wanting to tie Gemini to a traditional relationship. There is only one aspect to either venus and that is to Saturn, lending an emotional austerity (but also a willingness to stick by the relationship).

Then there is the matter of each other's Ascendants being not very compatible. One in Aries and one in Cancer...this speaks to a very basic difference in your approaches to each other. One is emotional and nurturing and the other is very brash and rushes head long into things without much consideration of the other.

Sooo, basically, without even getting into aspects, let alone the composite, I'd say that there is not much to work with here.....I'm not one to ever say anything is impossible, but this looks like a rough road and maybe one that you may be better off not traveling down.

Good luck!

thank you very much. It was a full interpretation. To be honest I can not confirm what you said because it is too early for this. BUT I will update soon about this relationship...thank you again. :)