I need help in reading a chart

midnight sun

I would like to make a surprise to my boyfriend by giving a detailed analysis of his birth chart.

I tried to understand some parts of it but I find it hard to interpret the triangles, I especially need help on them

There is hard aspect between Jupiter in 7th house, Saturn-Sun conj in 10th house Uranus in 2nd house and how should I interpret this configuration

In general there are few triangle aspects interwoven, how can I understand their manifestation in his life?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_anonymous_2018121.64565.364785.jpg
    astro_24gw_anonymous_2018121.64565.364785.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 26

Amit89

With 3 planets in cancer he is sensitive and I feel very reputation, achievement driven.

I feel he is socially good and accepted with Venus in the 11th trining Jupiter. He must get luck in friendships from time to time or he will.

Maybe Jupiter square is excessive, a bit much? Sun Saturn conjuct he may be very defensive which can make him work very hard. He could be shy.

With the squares it's inner conflicts.

watcherofthesouth

He could be very famous or have a friend who is famous/notable (Leo/29 on Regulus)

5 degrees (on two planets!) is the "sexy" degree.

He'll probably travel a lot throughout his life and has a thirst for knowledge. He will make a lot of money if he pursues his "out of the box" ideas (especially with his friends). His teachers/mentors may hold him back with their conservative thinking. His intuitive mind (Mercury) will take him to far away places.

Sun/Saturn in the 10th could indicate set backs and hard work in his career/public life. Being in Cancer along with the Moon he could be overly sensitive and emotional. The square to Jupiter is kind of a push/pull aspect involving relationships/partnerships. Perhaps he tries too hard at times and then pulls back to much, or maybe he overextends himself and then comes up short. The square/opposition to Uranus would create instability and sudden change with his finances and affect 10th & 7th house matters. This configuration is called a T Square and the outlet for all of this tension is the open leg which would be the 4th house for him. He needs to channel his energy into his home life and family to bring everything into balance.

midnight sun

Sun/Saturn in the 10th could indicate set backs and hard work in his career/public life. Being in Cancer along with the Moon he could be overly sensitive and emotional. The square to Jupiter is kind of a push/pull aspect involving relationships/partnerships. Perhaps he tries too hard at times and then pulls back to much, or maybe he overextends himself and then comes up short. The square/opposition to Uranus would create instability and sudden change with his finances and affect 10th & 7th house matters. This configuration is called a T Square and the outlet for all of this tension is the open leg which would be the 4th house for him. He needs to channel his energy into his home life and family to bring everything into balance.

That's interesting, his two attempts of getting married broke down when he suddenly lived money problems. Now he is very depressed, living a similar crisis with me. We want to get married next year but he doesn't have a job. The problem is that he is not looking for a job also but constantly feeling anxious about finding a job and setting up a home. I am angry about he is not making any move but try not to show my feelings.

I can't figure out how to help him. I myself is cancer and overly sensitive. I try to take care of him but I feel nothing is enough for him. So I try to understand the dynamic of that hard triangle aspect.