I mean is it possible that I might marry someone who has money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadi

I never said I wanted to be in a relationship and if a relationship was my first priority. I don't think I would be saying I don't want to be married. In fact I've said several times I don't think I'd ever want to get married. But IF I did it would be to someone who is wealthy. I personally know wealthy men who have married women who weren't wealthy. Women who don't work they take care of them. So what I'm saying isn't unrealistic it does happen.
So, all those horary questions you've been posting about were just based on wishful thinking and daydreaming? Nothing wrong with fantasizing but when you're persistently posting about them, what's the point? You're just looking for people who'll support you in your fantasies? Are you that lonely?

Last edited:

Jadi

Saying that I would marry a wealthy man has nothing to do with me being unhappy with my living arrangements. I said I would marry someone wealthy because there is no point of being with a poor man when all he'll do is cheat and mess around. At least make sure he has some money so when he does cheat you won't feel so bad.
Again, you're missing my point. Being unhappy with your living arrangements can make you fantasize about all kinds of things without actually doing anything about them because you feel no control over your own life.

You probably are going to miss the point again and yell at me: 'I never said i had the feeling of having no control over my own life!'.

ChildOfVenus

I like astrology so what If I asked a lot of Horary questions that means what exactly? Absolutely nothing because Horary doesn't dictate what I decide to do with my life. It's astrology I find it interesting so what it has nothing to do with how I live my life. I'm not like some people who let astrology dictate or make their decisions.

And again those questions weren't about whether or not I would be in a relationship with the guy. Those questions were about whether or not I would see him again there is a difference.
So, all those horary questions you've been posting about where just based on wishful thinking and daydreaming? Nothing wrong with fantasizing but when you're persistently posting about them, what's the point? You're just looking for people who'll support you in your fantasies? Are you that lonely?

ChildOfVenus

Yet I already gave the reason as to why I said I would only marry a wealthy man. It has nothing to do with me being so unhappy about my living arrangements. As I said I won't rely on a man for anything. You are the one who is assuming that I only want to marry a wealthy man because I'm unhappy living at home. That's your assumptions doesn't mean it's true.
Again, you're missing my point. Being unhappy with your living arrangements can make you fantasize about all kinds of things without actually doing anything about them because you feel no control over your own life.

You probably are going to miss the point again and yell at me: 'I never said i had the feeling of having no control over my own life!'.

Last edited:

Jadi

the men I know are indeed pigs can you name one man who has been completely faithful?
Most men in my life, as far as I can tell, I also know more women who have cheated on their man. But that doesn't make me think all women are wh*res now does it?

[Deleted partial quote that included response to attacking comment that has also been deleted - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ChildOfVenus

As far as you can tell exactly and I'm sure the women cheated because the men started it.
Most men in my life, as far as I can tell, I also know more women who have cheated on their man. But that doesn't make me think all women are wh*res now does it?

Jadi

As far as you can tell exactly and I'm sure the women cheated because the men started it.
I really hope you find a standup guy one day, but with your mindset I'm afraid you're going to reject him upfront before he could prove you otherwise. But then again, you may only be attracted to the bad guys and you'd be bored with the good guys. But maybe that's my presumption, I hope I'm wrong, for your sake.

ChildOfVenus

Yes my fathers actions may have something to do with it. But it's not only him it's the other men as well. And also what the women have told me about what they have gone through with men. What I've seen men do to women.
I really hope you find a standup guy one day, but with your mindset I'm afraid you're going to reject him upfront before he could prove you otherwise. But then again, you may only be attracted to the bad guys and you'd be bored with the good guys. But maybe that's my presumption, I hope I'm wrong, for your sake.

Jadi

Yes my fathers actions may have something to do with it. But it's not only him it's the other men as well. And also what the women have told me about what they have gone through with men. What I've seen men do to women.
So that's your experience of the world? Us vs them? Based on what genitalia you have. Everything is black and white, no shades of grey. Do you see how close-minded that sounds?

ChildOfVenus

Ok so what then? I don't know any men who haven't cheated. Am I suppose to just take a risk? When I already know what the outcome will be? I'm trying to prevent myself from being hurt I don't want to go through what my mother went through. This is why I'm glad that I have certain aspects in my chart.
So that's your experience of the world? Us vs them? Based on what genitalia you have. Everything is black and white, no shades of grey. Do you see how close-minded that sounds?

Last edited:

Jadi

Ok so what then? I don't know any men who haven't cheated. Am I suppose to just take a risk? When I already know what the outcome will be? I'm trying to prevent myself from being hurt I don't want to go through what my mother went through. This is why I'm glad that I have certain aspects in my chart.
I refuse to believe that. When you're really honest you'd probably have to admit that the men that are genuinely good, you've probably ignored. Because you didn't consider them that interesting. They're basically not even men in your eyes because they haven't cheated on their women, because that's what men do right? What if you take THEM into consideration?

I see a lot of projection in your reasoning.

ChildOfVenus

How do you know if a man is good or not? The men you think are good more than likely aren't. I mean really how can you tell the difference? You might meet a man talk to him get to know him. And he may seem like a good man but then you find out different later on.
I refuse to believe that. When you're really honest you'd probably have to admit that the men that are genuinely good, you've probably ignored. Because you didn't consider them that interesting. They're basically not even men in your eyes because they haven't cheated on their women, because that's what men do right? What if you take THEM into consideration?

I see a lot of projection in your reasoning.

Jadi

How do you know if a man is good or not? The men you think are good more than likely aren't. I mean really how can you tell the difference? You might meet a man talk to him get to know him. And he may seem like a good man but then you find out different later on.
I also could reverse that question isn't it? I assume everyone is good at heart unless proven otherwise. There's no reason for assuming the worst simply because I or anyone else in my environment had a bad experience.

ChildOfVenus

I don't know I mean is there something wrong with having a Sugar Daddy?
I also could reverse that question isn't it? I assume everyone is good at heart unless proven otherwise. There's no reason for assuming the worst simply because I or anyone else in my environment had a bad experience.

Jadi

That's not a dream there are so many women who talk about having a Sugar Daddy. There are even sites for this kind of dating. And I know some old woman who even had one but he died.
Alright, that's the solution. You go find yourself a sugar daddy and you'll live happily ever after. The best of luck to you.

/out

sibylline

All men don't cheat. My father's never cheated on my mother, my bf's never cheated on me, his father never cheated on his mother. Etc. That's not to say these relationships are perfect but cheating is not one of the issues they have. Culture and the relationship models a person sees around them are really important in determining both how they navigate relationships and what they expect of their relationships.

ChildOfVenus

And you know for a fact that these men never cheated?
All men don't cheat. My father's never cheated on my mother, my bf's never cheated on me, his father never cheated on his mother. Etc. That's not to say these relationships are perfect but cheating is not one of the issues they have. Culture and the relationship models a person sees around them are really important in determining both how they navigate relationships and what they expect of their relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.