I mean is it possible that I might marry someone who has money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildOfVenus

I know three men who married younger women who were in their 20's and 30's. One man works at a hospital he married a woman who was 28 and he was 53. She didn't work and she doesn't she's a stay at home mom. I know another man who's in his 50's and married a woman in her 30's. So some older men do like younger women. But marriage is just a piece of paper that won't stop a man from cheating. I'll never forget how ignorant my uncle was. My auntie was sickly and dying from Cancer and he had the nerve to say that he hadn't had sex in six months. That alone right there showed me exactly the kind of mentally men have. My father is another one he said some bad things to my mother in regards to sex. So now you understand why I said and think the way that I do about men.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

At Apple Leo yes a man might marry a woman of his same social status but again that means nothing. He'll still mess around with someone else who may not necessary be apart of his social circle it happens all the time.

waybread

Staff member
So you expect your sugar daddy to cheat, so that justifies your marrying a man you don't love for his money???

C of V, did it ever occur to you that this is not a recipe for a stable relationship? Merely to help you out of your financial issues?

Did it ever occur you you that your knowledge of a half-dozen men does not make for a decent sample of humanity?

Actually, I think this is your idea of pulling our collective leg.

ChildOfVenus

I'm not trying to pull anyone's leg and I know what a Sugar Daddy is. It's all about business nothing romantic. I'm sorry but I don't believe men are faithful I just don't.
So you expect your sugar daddy to cheat, so that justifies your marrying a man you don't love for his money???

C of V, did it ever occur to you that this is not a recipe for a stable relationship? Merely to help you out of your financial issues?

Did it ever occur you you that your knowledge of a half-dozen men does not make for a decent sample of humanity?

Actually, I think this is your idea of pulling our collective leg.

waybread

Staff member
But the fact that you think men cheat would justify your marrying someone you don't love? This is the "two wrongs make a right" school of relationships? Child of Venus, this is cuckoo.

And so you would play-act that you did love him, because he would be really annoyed if he found out you didn't. How long could you keep that up? Suppose you met someone you did love while you were married to Sugar Daddy?

Seriously. This is frontal lobe stuff. Think this one through.

But actually, I don't think you will have the chance to find out.

ChildOfVenus

What do you mean I won't have a chance to find out why not? And I never said I would marry a Sugar Daddy women don't usually do that.
But the fact that you think men cheat would justify your marrying someone you don't love? This is the "two wrongs make a right" school of relationships? Child of Venus, this is cuckoo.

And so you would play-act that you did love him, because he would be really annoyed if he found out you didn't. How long could you keep that up? Suppose you met someone you did love while you were married to Sugar Daddy?

Seriously. This is frontal lobe stuff. Think this one through.

But actually, I don't think you will have the chance to find out.

ChildOfVenus

I do really care about that one guy though. The one that I always want to be friends with. I do genuinely care about him but he's the only one.

tikana

read chapter 7 in CA vol 2 .. there is a page regarding if a marriage will bring wealth from the spouse

Oddity

But your opinion is that low. So why marry someone you can't stand, have no respect for, etc? Because you like the colour of his money?

ChildOfVenus

That's what I'm saying if I actually did get married. It wouldn't be all about love can you really blame me? Men aren't loyal.
But your opinion is that low. So why marry someone you can't stand, have no respect for, etc? Because you like the colour of his money?

Jadi

I do really care about that one guy though. The one that I always want to be friends with. I do genuinely care about him but he's the only one.
Ah I see, he isn't rich enough? :biggrin: Nah, just kidding. Seriously though, any progress in the meantime?

Cold Fusion

I speak from experience and from what I have seen men do. Most of the men I know have cheated and are unfaithful even my own father. So that's not a fantasy that's real life. I know how men are and most of them are unfaithful it's all through the bible.

Pictures say a thousand words:

0028e455_medium.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

Last edited:

Jadi

All I said is if I ever get married it would be to someone who has money. My mother even told me if she could do it all over again that's what she would do. Because men are unfaithful anyway why be with a poor man who cheats? At least be with one who has money. So you won't feel so bad when you find out he's been unfaithful.
Well, first of all, you are not your mother. Is this really something you want? There's nothing wrong with marrying someone who happens to be rich but it shouldn't be your prime objective though. You are a Venus in Pisces after all so you may probably feel disgusted with yourself when you'd marry someone for that simple reason. Just make sure you have figured out your own sh*t and try to be independent and self-reliant first and then you'll attract someone who's dependable and stable, maybe even rich. Not sure what you do now for a living, but I remember you still live with your parents, that's not going to attract the right people.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Of course I'm not my mother but she gives me advice. Yes I am a Venus in Pisces but as I said before I feel this placement is a weakness. Whether I live with my parents or not has nothing to do with my career. I'll be able to move out once I start working as Dental Assistant but that's not the point. Some people have to live at home for a lot of reasons. What if a parent is sickly? Me not having any siblings means that I would be responsible for taking care of my parents. My mother was diagnosed with arthritis so I do have to look after her sometimes. I read about my Saturn return and it said that I may have to take care of a sickly family member during this return. Having Venus in Pisces means nothing I wouldn't feel guilty I guess because of Uranus. But of course I never said I would marry a man just because he's rich because I wouldn't rely on anyone to take care of me.
Well, first of all, you are not your mother. Is this really something you want? There's nothing wrong with marrying someone who happens to be rich but it shouldn't be your prime objective though. You are a Venus in Pisces after all so you may probably feel disgusted with yourself when you'd marry someone for that simple reason. Just make sure you have figured out your own sh*t and try to be independent and self-reliant first and then you'll attract someone who's dependable and stable, maybe even rich. Not sure what you do now for a living, but I remember you still live with your parents, that's not going to attract the right people.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I never said I wanted to be in a relationship and if a relationship was my first priority. I don't think I would be saying I don't want to be married. In fact I've said several times I don't think I'd ever want to get married. But IF I did it would be to someone who is wealthy. I personally know wealthy men who have married women who weren't wealthy. Women who don't work they take care of them. So what I'm saying isn't unrealistic it does happen.

Saying that I would marry a wealthy man has nothing to do with me being unhappy with my living arrangements. I said I would marry someone wealthy because there is no point of being with a poor man when all he'll do is cheat and mess around. At least make sure he has some money so when he does cheat you won't feel so bad.

[Deleted quote of attacking post, which has now been deleted - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.