I hooked up with my co-worker.. was this a long time coming?

Claire19

Not surprising. You have Venus square Pluto, Mars sextile Mars and Mars square Jupiter in your synastry. Sexual attraction.
Unfortunately the Venus Pluto square can lead to obsession and wanting to control. You need to be careful as there can be stalking, and manipulation at play especially if it breaks up.

There may come a time when the sexual urges will not be compatible and one wants more than the other. HOwever the finances can come together well and you can both benefit. There will come a time when it wont be secret and you can rest assured that many would have an inkling already. Pluto in the 7th is a very controlling relationship placement and especially with Scorpio involved. Saturn there usually means a break up when the transit hits.....it can be subtle power games and he may get sick of you calling the tune and turn the tables.

anjelik

Unfortunately the Venus Pluto square can lead to obsession and wanting to control. You need to be careful as there can be stalking, and manipulation at play especially if it breaks up.

There may come a time when the sexual urges will not be compatible and one wants more than the other.

Are you implying that he will become obsessed with me in a not good way?

rahu

Banned
the reality of the business world is that covert decisions and "good old boy " management dynamics still rise and bring down by innuedo if not weakness exist.what you see as the power network is not the place of decisions anymore.

intimacies and sensitivity shared will come back to haunt you.you didn't accept my analyze last time either

milo

anjelik

the reality of the business world is that covert decisions and "good old boy " management dynamics still rise and bring down by innuedo if not weakness exist.what you see as the power network is not the place of decisions anymore.

intimacies and sensitivity shared will come back to haunt you.you didn't accept my analyze last time either

milo

Are you eluding to the fact that he is hooking up with me to get in with the "good old boys?" I'm a little confused.

As far as your accuracy, yes in the past you were right in the sense that the relationships weren't going to be long lasting or even worth my time for that matter. The one you predicted would lose interest in me in late August or early September didn't.. I lost interest in him during that time. In fact he still calls me, though I know he doesn't want a relationship (which you did say from the get-go). The other guy just kind of drifted away and neither of us cared enough to make it work. He was not abusive toward me in a physical or emotional sense.

I feel like you just hexed me haha.

Serendipity

Venus square Pluto can manifest in a number of ways. It depends on the people involved and how they handle the energy of the planet. Lots of couples have this aspect including my husband and I. One thing I can say for certain is that it generates sexual attraction and intense relationships.

anjelik

Final update.. I decided yesterday that it was in my best interest to end what we were doing. He didn't take it very well and seemed a little irritated with me (still is today, in fact). The way he approaches things frustrates me - like being flaky when it comes to plans, etc. He is a little too laid back with things and in the end I know this would drive me bat sh*t crazy, so I figure it would be better to stop while we are ahead. I think I can easily go back to being friends (once I'm turned off it's difficult to go back in my mind), but I am not sure about him. We shall see.

Wildezword

Howdy Anjelik,

Just here to give 2 cents. You had asked in your message why you two seem drawn to each other. Granted, these charts aren't the easiest to look at because they lack numbers. In essence, I'm forced to "eyeball" estimate if there exist synastric aspects or not.

The answer to attraction is usually very simple. Attraction means there are energy compatibilities. Let's strip the synastry down to basics and see what we find.

YOU
SUN/MOON Pisces/Water Gemini/Air
VENUS/MARS Capricorn/Earth Libra/Air

HIM
SUN/MOON Leo/Fire Taurus/Earth
VENUS/MARS Cancer/Water Leo/Fire

To be honest, I just don't see much compulsion in the attraction between these two charts. Hence the relationship was relatively short, I guess.

There's some general compatibilities between Suns and Moons, but they're not very tight. Some sexual chemistry can be seen in the compatibility of both your Mars positions. Yes, the Composite chart shows a Sun/Moon Conjunction, signaling a union of Male/Female psyches, and it did happen...but honestly Composite charts will never override basic planetary aspects, not when you're looking at long-term comparisons.

As you may have read elsewhere, Suns and Moons indicate persona. I tend to believe Suns are your public personality and Moons indicate your domestic mental posture. And you swim back and forth between them regardless of where you are.

There is general cross-compatibility between you two. No surprise here, there'd have to be at least some for you to hook up with him in the first place. Your Sun to his Moon (Water to Earth), and his Sun to your Moon (Fire to Air). This used to be a solid indication of compatibility in old times when women were submissive to men.

Nowadays, the way this "double cross-compatibility" works is that one person or the other is always making an effort to get along, while the other one psychically rests. And to be honest, it can be tiring for the person forced to be in the Sun persona too long or too often. The strongest aspect between your Lights is your Sun Sextile to his Moon, which means you're mostly the Sun person and he lets you be "responsible" for the relationship.

In your ambient presence, he tends to lose some of his Leo-ness and he goes to his Taurus Moon. But, he can't stay in his Moon forever either. When he tries to assert himself (Sun) and take ownership of you (Leo in love) to be "his" girlfriend, you don't necessarily feel like going to your Gemini Moon.

Instead, you probably tend to stay in Pisces where you two then undergo the elemental conflict (your Water vs. his Fire)

Complicating things a bit more is that both of you have wide Sun/Moon Squares in the natal charts. This means that shifts in personality are a bit extreme on both sides of the relationship. You're both moody, you being quicker, and him being heavier. Both of you can be one type of person in one circumstance, and then a completely different personality applying a different set of values in another.

So even though you both have elemental cross-capability, the shifts in personality are so extreme that he's either what you want in one moment...and then suddenly not what you want in the next moment...either because he shifted gears or you did in any given moment.

Think of it like this...when he's in a compatible personality, it's like being shined upon by a nice warm spotlight. You get used to it, because the warmth is more stable in the beginning of the relationship. Suddenly, he shuts it off and you're in the cold. Just like being thrown out in the snow, you can't acclimate to the cold immediately...you still crave the warmth. And just before you detach yourself emotionally, he turns it on again, and you find relief in the warmth. But, just before you can settle in, he turns it off again. Then, on again...then off again.

Believe it or not, the "Fixed" Signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius) do this IMHO quite deliberately, particularly Scorpio...but usually only when they're feeling fundamentally insecure about something. Their desire for control manifests itself negatively in a fear of abandonment...so they turn their affections repeatedly on and off, and then on and off again, over and over, in order to "jerk" their partners into some kind of submission or dependency within their various elements.

For Taurus/Earth it could be over money, status or physical stability and making signs of commitment. For Leo/Fire, it could be a submission in terms of identity, morality, values or ideology. For Scorpio/Water, issues usually revolve around basic emotional submission and sole dependency. For Aquarius, the submission is in terms of proper ways of thinking, thought and specific words of expression, philosophies or "outlooks" by which to guide life.

If a partner refuses or resists alignment with these insecurities, the Fixed Sign person in question tends to go immediately into fearing the other person will leave the relationship.

The reason why I'm going on this long shpiel about the Fixed Signs is that your man is Sun Leo Square to his Taurus Moon. Not only is he a double Fixed Sign in terms of Sun/Moon but they're in Square. Squares are aspects of On/Off...when one planet in the Square is expressing, it forcefully shuts off expression of the other planet, eventually causing suppression issues unless the person in question is quite self-aware and evolved.

So not only do you heighten his insecurities by being so elusive (double Mutable Signs), your own Sun/Moon are in Square aspect. This makes you a hard partner to please energy-wise, depending on which personality you decide to express. And on top of this, his insecurities shift so extremely, you don't even know what his issue will be from day to day. One day, he wants some kind of physical commitment from you (Taurus/Earth), the next he's maybe afraid you don't really view him as a competent man (Leo/Fire). Note, these insecurities have nothing to do with you. They are HIS internal issues which are either strengthened or ameliorated by his choice of partner. To be honest, his best partner is probably a double Water or Water/Earth woman, preferably with the Moon in a Fixed Sign, and Mars/Venus or Jupiter in the Fire/Air Signs. Such a woman would have a calmative effect on him. It would stabilize his Moon, but suppress his Sun, which he could then deal with over the long term using the stable platform of the relationship as a springboard.

Now the final question to explore would be why were you drawn into this relationship in the first place? The primary aspects of sudden giving-in to seduction usually involve synastric Oppositions, helped by a few synastric Trines/Sextiles. Oppositions ratchet up the tension between two people, while the Trines/Sextiles enable eventual release (Sex) of that tension.

Oppositions are aspects of unconsciousness. When we're in the presence of someone with key Oppositions to our natal planets, they can draw us out of ourselves. They put us to sleep in a way. Then, before we know it, we find ourselves involved in something, usually conflict to be honest.

I'm going to venture out and say its the fault of your Jupiter Opposition to his Moon. It's the tightest aspect in terms of degree. So, I'm guessing the first night together played out something like this. He was in an intimate setting, placing him in his Moon personality. You guys had fun, lots of laughs (your Jupiter). Moons are somewhat passive/aggressive...so he then said something or indicated that he was sexually available. And since you're the Sun, you made the pivotal decision, not him, to consummate the relationship. There *seems* to be a wide Mars Opposition to your Venus which might have made him more aggressive, but its kind of a coin toss for me to say so or not. His Jupiter Opposite his own Sun/Mars might also have been strong enough to shunt you to your Moon instead, making him a dynamic aggressor, but I don't think it likely. I think you've been in control of the relationship the entire time (your Sun in tight Sextile to his Moon).

There's also your Mercury Opposing his Sun/Mars Conjunction. Your general ideas about life might have captivated him at first, but Oppositions do not indicate acceptance. He found your mental quirkiness drawing him in, but became frustrated when he couldn't change you or unify it with himself (Mercury Opposition Sun).

Your Saturn Sextiled to his Sun indicates that you inspired some kind of commitment in him on a very basic level, but lack of any such aspects between his Saturn and your planets, indicates this was a one-sided view.

There's also one final element of seduction that doesn't really have anything to do with him. You're a Pisces, a Water sign. Pisces are psychic mirrors to some degree. Sometimes the challenge is to distinguish what thoughts and feelings are truly yours.

I remember doing the chart of a Pisces woman (several in fact), and all said to me the same thing (paraphrasing), "I just don't understand myself. Whenever I'm in front of my boyfriend/fiance/husband, I'm absolutely crazy about him...but when he leaves the room, I could care less about him."

There's nothing wrong happening, it's just that those with a strong Piscean influence have a tendency to reflect back what someone else is feeling. I've noticed Water Signs in general are prone to this vulnerability...Pisces being Exhibit A for psychic reflection, with Cancer and Scorpio still displaying emotional reflection tendencies, but less so.

So, there you go. And despite this looong passage of words, I probably haven't told you anything you didn't already know on some level.

And that's Astrology.

As always, none of what I've said is to be taken seriously or a guide to your life, nor do I claim that I'm never wrong. I'm simply interpreting your chart based on things I've seen in the past. I hope you've found this helpful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011. :tongue:

Last edited:

anjelik

Wow, thanks for the in depth response. The "relationship" isn't really done. I did "end" things because he annoyed me and then he kind of pleaded with me telling me it's unfair to give someone one strike.. so I decided to give him another chance.

Complicating things a bit more is that both of you have wide Sun/Moon Squares in the natal charts. This means that shifts in personality are a bit extreme on both sides of the relationship. You're both moody, you being quicker, and him being heavier. Both of you can be one type of person in one circumstance, and then a completely different personality applying a different set of values in another.

This I agree with. We both seem to be moody, but in different ways. My moods are definitely quicker - where one minute I'll be irritated by something he did/said and then an hour later I'm over it. From what I've noticed he definitely resinates in his moods a little more - which is a quality in most men I tend to date.. and I do find it frustrating sometimes.

So even though you both have elemental cross-capability, the shifts in personality are so extreme that he's either what you want in one moment...and then suddenly not what you want in the next moment...either because he shifted gears or you did in any given moment.

This is true as well, but I would apply this to everyone I date in general. I always joke with my friends and say that I want me with a penis. It seems completely narcissistic, but I don't think anyone can keep up with me mentally and physically.

Think of it like this...when he's in a compatible personality, it's like being shined upon by a nice warm spotlight. You get used to it, because the warmth is more stable in the beginning of the relationship. Suddenly, he shuts it off and you're in the cold. Just like being thrown out in the snow, you can't acclimate to the cold immediately...you still crave the warmth. And just before you detach yourself emotionally, he turns it on again, and you find relief in the warmth. But, just before you can settle in, he turns it off again. Then, on again...then off again.

This does happen.. and this is where i get pissed off and basically put him in his place.. and that is when he becomes a puppy dog again. I do feel like he is constantly testing the waters.. it's like just when I feel like I know what he is going to do, he does the opposite. In fact, he is trying to play that game with me as I'm writing this and I just told him to forget everything and I'll see him next week. He just told me he will call me in 10 mins.

So not only do you heighten his insecurities by being so elusive (double Mutable Signs), your own Sun/Moon are in Square aspect. This makes you a hard partner to please energy-wise, depending on which personality you decide to express.

OK, so going back to my double mutable sign insanity - what kind of man would be best for me? My last two serious relationships were Cancer Suns... I lived with one for 2.5 yrs.. he was a Cancer Sun, Capricorn Moon, Scorpio Rising, Venus in Leo and I can't remember his Mars off the top of my head. Boyfriend before that was a Cancer Sun, Leo Moon and Sag Rising.. but I don't know the rest of his planets because it was over 5 years ago. The problem with the first guy mentioned was that he appeased the side of me that wants to be calm and in a relationship but he made he very restless because he was too low energy for me. The other guy offered me the same emotional stability, but he was completely insecure and too possessive which in the end drove me away. I find that I am very attracted to people with Fire Sun signs and Air Moons or Risings, but I find it really difficult to have a lasting relationship with them. [/quote]

I'm going to venture out and say its the fault of your Jupiter Opposition to his Moon. It's the tightest aspect in terms of degree. So, I'm guessing the first night together played out something like this. He was in an intimate setting, placing him in his Moon personality. You guys had fun, lots of laughs (your Jupiter). Moons are somewhat passive/aggressive...so he then said something or indicated that he was sexually available. And since you're the Sun, you made the pivotal decision, not him, to consummate the relationship. There *seems* to be a wide Mars Opposition to your Venus which might have made him more aggressive, but its kind of a coin toss for me to say so or not. His Jupiter Opposite his own Sun/Mars might also have been strong enough to shunt you to your Moon instead, making him a dynamic aggressor, but I don't think it likely. I think you've been in control of the relationship the entire time (your Sun in tight Sextile to his Moon).

You hit the nail on the head. He came over, we drink a bottle of wine and I cuddled into his shoulder. He then tried to kiss me because he said he was curious, I said no for a while.. then I decided I wanted to see what it would be like too. And then I decided I wanted to have sex with him. I also decided pretty much every other time since then. The sex has been really intense though - I think that is what keeps us both interested. I think we feel really comfortable with each other and it's like he knows exactly what to do when I need him to do it.

Your Saturn Sextiled to his Sun indicates that you inspired some kind of commitment in him on a very basic level, but lack of any such aspects between his Saturn and your planets, indicates this was a one-sided view.

Are you saying one sided like he wants to be in a relationship with me? He was drunk a few weeks ago and he called me and kept asking me if we were dating. I told him we would talk about it when he was sober. Last time I saw him (which was actually a week ago), he took me out to a nice dinner and was slightly brushing on the topic, but I didn't play into it too much.

I remember doing the chart of a Pisces woman (several in fact), and all said to me the same thing (paraphrasing), "I just don't understand myself. Whenever I'm in front of my boyfriend/fiance/husband, I'm absolutely crazy about him...but when he leaves the room, I could care less about him."

HAHA this is so true. I find that I get caught up in the moment and the rush of being with someone.. but if they are out of sight for too long my feelings grow numb. Hence why things with this individual are so up and down.. he isn't in my face enough to make my head constantly spin.

Wildezword

Hmmm, so the sex is really there for you guys. Oh well, guess it shows I gotta a lot more to learn.

Granted, I'm a Sagittarius so I tend to just interpret the obvious stuff first. But, lets take things down a level deeper. First, how accurate are these birth times? Do you know for sure if this is his Ascendant? If it is, we can look at Houses.

Here are the sexual aspects between you two:

Your Sun Trine his Venus
Your Moon Sextile his Mars
Your Mars Sextile his Mars
Your Venus Square his Pluto
Your Uranus Trine to his Mars
Your Venus Opposite his Mars (very wide orb)

None of them alone would lead me to say with any confidence "really intense sex." But, maybe the sum total of them is at work here. The tightest aspect seems to be your Moon to his Mars...with the Moon in essence standing in for Venus...and making sex with him an emotional "catharsis" for you, as opposed to a purely physical release.

Your Sun Trine his Venus is an aspect of passive attraction. You probably find his mannerisms pleasing, and the way he carries himself is attractive to you. But, this aspect alone rarely indicates a sexual relationship. It's more of an encouraging factor.

Your Uranus Trine his Mars means he's probably a show-off in front of you. This is an aspect that can go in sexual directions, but doesn't always.

You don't really need me or Astrology to tell you that you are the dominant partner in this relationship. Him begging you to take him back is him in essence acting in the most energetically compatible way with you.

Both his female planets are being eased by your Lights, so in order to create harmony *quickly* with you, he enters their personas. It's the path of least resistance in terms of maintaining the connection with you. Your Sun Trine to his Venus means, among other things, he'll be tempted to express his female physicality. Your Sun Sextile to his Moon again makes it easy for him to fall into the Moon. Both Moon and Venus are planets of receptivity, not aggression, and rarely steer a relationship, relying more upon appeals than assertive confidence.

Looking at House positions, he's got 3 planets landing in your 7th House of relationships. Houses are environments. So, in your presence, it's hard for him not to see himself in a partnership with you (7th House). In turn, your Sun lands in his 11th house. So you naturally see yourself as his friend. Encouraging, yes, but again not something an astrologer can use with confidence to predict a long-term relationship.

However, I don't like the Ascendant synastry. His Ascendant lands in your 4th house, which might mean you fall sometimes into a mothering relationship with him. It's not a bad position so to speak, but probably not what you're looking for. It creates a bit of distance in the personalities because one is in authority. Again, I'm not sure this is the case because I have to "eyeball" estimate the houses.

Then, you have a powerful Saturn (exalted in Libra, and energized by Mars) in Sextile to his Sun/Mars. This is a pretty fateful aspect for *him*. It shouldn't be any surprise that he's constantly probing whether you're as committed to him as he feels to you. When another person has Saturn hitting our planets, it makes us feel like we *owe* them something. It's hard for us to let go of the Saturn person. I'm not saying its one-sided that he wants to be in a relationship with you. I'm saying its one-sided that he feels like he *needs* to be in a relationship with you. Two different things.

Now I'ved dated Pisces women before, and to be honest, I know I can get pretty far by begging. See the discussion on emotional reflection above. However, you probably don't honestly enjoy being put in that position. If you want to see another side of him, you need to relinquish the more serious Pisces persona in favor of the more bubbly, unserious, whimsical Gemini side of you. This will give him room to be more assertive in Sun/Mars. The aspects aren't tight though, so in the end you might not feel like you're getting anything out of it, except maybe the happiness of seeing him happy and stronger.

As you stated, you feel attracted, then not attracted, from moment to moment. As you correctly observed, this follows you around in all relationships. This is a result of having the Sun/Moon in conflicting elements (Water vs Air). I was pointing out that he is similar to you in this regard, and that being together merely exaggerates this trait. But, let's get back to the real question, you want to know what kind of man would be good for you. As you aptly put it, you want a male version of yourself with a penis. But, I can assure you through personal experience that this doesn't have to be the case.

Keep in mind that an astrologer is very much limited by his/her imagination and capacity to think outside the box. For you, I would say the perfect man would be someone predominantly Fire or Air, with Jupiter in an Earth/Water sign (preferably Conjoined to your Sun). His Sun can be in a Earth/Water sign too, but his Moon definitely should be Fire/Air. He needs to be mostly Fire/Air in order to *strongly* pull you into your domestic personality...your Gemini Moon. This will create the desire in you to settle down. He needs Jupiter in an Earth/Water sign so that he can encourage you to be your Pisces self. It would be very nice if his Ascendant was conjoined to your Sun also, that way you could fulfill the Water desire to merge.

Here's how I imagine this perfect man would play out. Since he's mostly Fire/Air, he shunts you to your Moon, encouraging you to settle down, but then you get bored and leap back into your Pisces Sun...but then voila...his Jupiter is right there to encourage the movement...and you end up feeling happy and satisfied, even though you're not all that similar as people. No, he wouldn't be able to keep up with you, but then it wouldn't matter anyway.

You and I actually have somewhat similar horoscopes. We're both double Mutables. I'm a Sun Sagittarius, Moon in Pisces...which is very similar to a female Sun Pisces, Moon in Gemini. Being opposite signs Sag and Gemini are like photo-negatives of each other in terms of personality.

After a long train of frustrating dates and first dates, I resolved to find my perfect woman. For a long time, I believed like you did. I wanted a female version of myself. So, literally I would go through Match.com or Yahoo personals, and figure out from the profile information what each potential woman's horoscope was. It just didn't work...even if the woman was like Sun Pisces, Moon Sagittarius...or even Sun Leo, Moon Cancer. Seeking out the Fire/Water or Water/Fire women just wasn't working. So, I took another approach. I knew from past experience that the happiest relationships usually involve tight Jupiter conjunctions between one person's Sun or Moon and the Jupiter of another. Even if there's a lot of incompatibility between two people, Jupiter Conjunctions are so strong, that the two people involved can't help themselves...they just like each other.

So I went through Yahoo personals and contacted all the women who I figured out had their Jupiter Conjoined to my Sun. I ended up in several email conversations that were markedly better than previous dates...and on my very first date I met my wife. It was love at first sight. Even to this day, I still feel like I'm in my honeymoon. Being together is so much fun.

And this is how I constructed your perfect man, I basically took my wife's horoscope and melded it around to fit your horoscope. She is most definitely not a female version of me. She is predominantly Earth, meaning I get sent to my Water Moon most of the time. But, she has her Jupiter and Neptune within half a degree of my Sun. My Fire Sun doesn't even care she has little Fire or Air in her chart. And to top it all off, my Mars is conjoined to her Venus...and her Mars is Sextile to my Venus...so the sex is always great.

Saturn is very important for long-term relationships. It becomes VERY obvious when you look at the charts of long-term married people. Regardless whether they are happy or not, Saturn keeps people together. My wife and I have no less than 8 synastric Saturn aspects, both positive and negative. You'll *usually* find similar numbers in the charts of stable marriages.

So, how do you find this Jupiter guy with good Saturn aspects? Just pay attention to how happy a man makes you feel and make your decisions based on that. But, this means letting go of "working on relationships" and settling for things you have to convince yourself that you want.

To be honest, I never would've been able to find my wife if I tried to find all these complicated aspects. I'd need to be a human computer to do that. Instead, I think I accidentally stumbled upon the realization that selfishly fulfilling my happiness would bring everything else. Focus on your happiness, and the man you end up with will come with most of what you want.

If you want to experiment with finding a good Jupiter relationship, men 4 years younger than you or 8 years older than you will generally have their Jupiter right on top of your Sun in a particular month of those birth years. A Jupiter Conjunct to your Moon might be good also, so look for men 7 years younger or 5 years older, again within a specific month of those birth years. Please check the ephemeris to make sure the Conjunction is within a few degrees.

Out of all the Jupiter women I contacted, I had great conversations with a few, but the one most compatible separated naturally from the rest. The same thing might happen with you also, if you're like me and sometimes do the shotgun approach to relationships...roping in several and letting the best one sort themselves out.

Hope this gives food for thought.

Last edited:

Claire19

Everyone in my office thinks that my co-worker and I have this secret relationship, etc.. basically they have been convinced for over 6 months we are messing around and we would just laugh because we clearly weren't. Well, last night he came over and we were hanging out as friends (as usual) and it happened very unexpectedly. The funny thing is that I'm not attracted to him like that, really. I can't explain it. We've decided to take this to the grave :)

I've attached our composite and synastry charts (I'm on the inside).
I am confused that you say you had relations but you are not really attracted to him????. I guess it wont be continuing.....the composite doesnt show a romance if that is what you are asking.....I can see the secrecy.

C0rnholio

After a long train of frustrating dates and first dates, I resolved to find my perfect woman. For a long time, I believed like you did. I wanted a female version of myself. So, literally I would go through Match.com or Yahoo personals, and figure out from the profile information what each potential woman's horoscope was. It just didn't work...even if the woman was like Sun Pisces, Moon Sagittarius...or even Sun Leo, Moon Cancer. Seeking out the Fire/Water or Water/Fire women just wasn't working. So, I took another approach. I knew from past experience that the happiest relationships usually involve tight Jupiter conjunctions between one person's Sun or Moon and the Jupiter of another. Even if there's a lot of incompatibility between two people, Jupiter Conjunctions are so strong, that the two people involved can't help themselves...they just like each other.

So I went through Yahoo personals and contacted all the women who I figured out had their Jupiter Conjoined to my Sun. I ended up in several email conversations that were markedly better than previous dates...and on my very first date I met my wife. It was love at first sight. Even to this day, I still feel like I'm in my honeymoon. Being together is so much fun.

And this is how I constructed your perfect man, I basically took my wife's horoscope and melded it around to fit your horoscope. She is most definitely not a female version of me. She is predominantly Earth, meaning I get sent to my Water Moon most of the time. But, she has her Jupiter and Neptune within half a degree of my Sun. My Fire Sun doesn't even care she has little Fire or Air in her chart. And to top it all off, my Mars is conjoined to her Venus...and her Mars is Sextile to my Venus...so the sex is always great.

Saturn is very important for long-term relationships. It becomes VERY obvious when you look at the charts of long-term married people. Regardless whether they are happy or not, Saturn keeps people together. My wife and I have no less than 8 synastric Saturn aspects, both positive and negative. You'll *usually* find similar numbers in the charts of stable marriages.

So, how do you find this Jupiter guy with good Saturn aspects? Just pay attention to how happy a man makes you feel and make your decisions based on that. But, this means letting go of "working on relationships" and settling for things you have to convince yourself that you want.

To be honest, I never would've been able to find my wife if I tried to find all these complicated aspects. I'd need to be a human computer to do that. Instead, I think I accidentally stumbled upon the realization that selfishly fulfilling my happiness would bring everything else. Focus on your happiness, and the man you end up with will come with most of what you want.

If you want to experiment with finding a good Jupiter relationship, men 4 years younger than you or 8 years older than you will generally have their Jupiter right on top of your Sun in a particular month of those birth years. A Jupiter Conjunct to your Moon might be good also, so look for men 7 years younger or 5 years older, again within a specific month of those birth years. Please check the ephemeris to make sure the Conjunction is within a few degrees.

Out of all the Jupiter women I contacted, I had great conversations with a few, but the one most compatible separated naturally from the rest. The same thing might happen with you also, if you're like me and sometimes do the shotgun approach to relationships...roping in several and letting the best one sort themselves out.

Hope this gives food for thought.

I just had to quote this! Thanks, Wildezword! A great recipe.

This must have been long time ago though. Nowadays Yahoo Personals is long gone and Match.com appears more like a scam to get your credit card information. It seems after the initial surge in online dating it slowed down. Perhaps some moved to Facebook and such (I hate Facebook) and are dating friends of friends that they haven't dated yet. Yuck.

My first dates are rarely frustrating though. My Venus in Virgo usually knows what to expect. I actually get myself frustrated way before I go out to meet someone. :annoyed:

My "best-feeling" relationship was with a Cancer chick. Her Jupiter was conjunct my Mars and her Sun was conjunct my Saturn and South Node. It ended up being my most expensive relationship ever. Her natal chart was a despicable disaster. That was before I knew Astrology.

Last edited:

anjelik

I am confused that you say you had relations but you are not really attracted to him????. I guess it wont be continuing.....the composite doesnt show a romance if that is what you are asking.....I can see the secrecy.

I wasn't attracted to him at first. I always thought of him as a friend, but we have really intense chemistry when we are alone. It's hard to explain.

kaminari

Hi, his Saturn conjuncting your MC is interesting. Perhaps you are drawn to this person for a reason, like learning how to get your life on track. Cause he can teach you that.

Also, I notice your Jupiter conjuncting his South node, so this could feel great for him now but not for the long term.

And the Aries on the 1st house cusp of the composite.

It needs more substance. His Saturn conjuncting your MC is powerful, but not sure how invested that will make him. The MC is just a point and not a planet.

Good luck on your journey,

Kaminari

anjelik

Hmmm, so the sex is really there for you guys. Oh well, guess it shows I gotta a lot more to learn.

Granted, I'm a Sagittarius so I tend to just interpret the obvious stuff first. But, lets take things down a level deeper. First, how accurate are these birth times? Do you know for sure if this is his Ascendant? If it is, we can look at Houses.

Here are the sexual aspects between you two:

Your Sun Trine his Venus
Your Moon Sextile his Mars
Your Mars Sextile his Mars
Your Venus Square his Pluto
Your Uranus Trine to his Mars
Your Venus Opposite his Mars (very wide orb)

None of them alone would lead me to say with any confidence "really intense sex." But, maybe the sum total of them is at work here. The tightest aspect seems to be your Moon to his Mars...with the Moon in essence standing in for Venus...and making sex with him an emotional "catharsis" for you, as opposed to a purely physical release.

The birth times and places for both of us are accurate to the minute. The sex is definitely intense. He isn't like bang bang bang like most of the guys I meet (who have a lot of air/fire in their charts). We could be messing around for hours and be astounded that the time went by. There is a lot of experimentation, etc.. he's open to anything I want to try. Also, I like his Venus in Cancer.. it makes him soft. I've never really experienced that before.

You don't really need me or Astrology to tell you that you are the dominant partner in this relationship. Him begging you to take him back is him in essence acting in the most energetically compatible way with you.

I am not sure how much I agree with this. I don't know if I really am the dominant partner. His hot and cold moods upset me a lot. He actually makes me cry sometimes and he obviously doesn't know this and doesn't do anything purposely (or so I think because he's not a malicious person). I can't explain it.. maybe I feel misunderstood emotionally and that's why I cry. When he knows I'm upset via text message he just says "I'm sorry" and then it pisses me off further because I feel like sorry is a ******** response to someone being upset about something.

Now I'ved dated Pisces women before, and to be honest, I know I can get pretty far by begging. See the discussion on emotional reflection above. However, you probably don't honestly enjoy being put in that position. If you want to see another side of him, you need to relinquish the more serious Pisces persona in favor of the more bubbly, unserious, whimsical Gemini side of you. This will give him room to be more assertive in Sun/Mars. The aspects aren't tight though, so in the end you might not feel like you're getting anything out of it, except maybe the happiness of seeing him happy and stronger.

You are right.. and this is when everything is amazing. When I am carefree and he is too. It's just when he shifts back to his Taurus moon that I shift into Pisces and then we have issues (as we are having right now). I don't like feeling like I am being jerked back and forth..and I've had this experience with Taurus people in the past.. I just don't understand them (even though I TRY) and I don't think they want to understand me.

Keep in mind that an astrologer is very much limited by his/her imagination and capacity to think outside the box. For you, I would say the perfect man would be someone predominantly Fire or Air, with Jupiter in an Earth/Water sign (preferably Conjoined to your Sun). His Sun can be in a Earth/Water sign too, but his Moon definitely should be Fire/Air. He needs to be mostly Fire/Air in order to *strongly* pull you into your domestic personality...your Gemini Moon. This will create the desire in you to settle down. He needs Jupiter in an Earth/Water sign so that he can encourage you to be your Pisces self. It would be very nice if his Ascendant was conjoined to your Sun also, that way you could fulfill the Water desire to merge.

Here's how I imagine this perfect man would play out. Since he's mostly Fire/Air, he shunts you to your Moon, encouraging you to settle down, but then you get bored and leap back into your Pisces Sun...but then voila...his Jupiter is right there to encourage the movement...and you end up feeling happy and satisfied, even though you're not all that similar as people. No, he wouldn't be able to keep up with you, but then it wouldn't matter anyway.

I don't know how much I agree with that, because I feel frustrated when someone is too low energy and a couch potato. I'm someone who needs constant stimulation. One of my really good friends is my polar opposite and we think it's funny that she makes me basically narcoleptic.. but I can't hang out with her for too long or I get ansty!

Also, I'm very drawn to people who are Fire/Air or Fire/Fire.. but it is always too fun and never becomes anything long lasting or serious.

Four years younger than me may be a bit of a stretch. I am almost 29 and I don't want to date a 23 year old because I find that men at that age are immature. The lowest I would go is 3 years and that is even pushing it (the above mentioned guy is actually 3 yrs younger than me). 8 years kind of creeps me out.. I am not physically attracted to older men.. even though I have Venus in Capricorn :) I actually am physically attracted to younger guys. I guess I could look for guys 5 years older... blaaaah.

Last edited:

C0rnholio

The sex is great and is a big part of the relationship because his Leo stellium sextiles your Libra stellium. His stellium has a Mars and your stellium has a Pluto. In synastry sextiles often work stronger that trines. People get used to trines, which are active all the time, and start taking them for granted. But sextiles work only when both people make an effort to activate them, this is why it feels new, fresh and intense every time.

The sex is also great because of his Mars/Sun in Leo. Mars in Leo enjoys sex more than other Mars placements, and with a Sun conjunction it probably works even better. His Venus is at ease with your Sun. A female Pisces Sun and a Libra stellium, if not in a boring chart, is actually pretty awesome for sex with a male with a strong Mars. It lets him do whatever he wants... anything he ever wanted to do.

This guy is pretty hot. A thought just came across my mind to find a female version of him with a vagina. But then I am not a Pisces. Dammit. Lucky you two. Enjoy it.

anjelik

The sex is great and is a big part of the relationship because his Leo stellium sextiles your Libra stellium. His stellium has a Mars and your stellium has a Pluto. In synastry sextiles often work stronger that trines. People get used to trines, which are active all the time, and start taking them for granted. But sextiles work only when both people make an effort to activate them, this is why it feels new, fresh and intense every time.

The sex is also great because of his Mars/Sun in Leo. Mars in Leo enjoys sex more than other Mars placements, and with a Sun conjunction it probably works even better. His Venus is at ease with your Sun. A female Pisces Sun and a Libra stellium, if not in a boring chart, is actually pretty awesome for sex with a male with a strong Mars. It lets him do whatever he wants... anything he ever wanted to do.

This guy is pretty hot. A thought just came across my mind to find a female version of him with a vagina. But then I am not a Pisces. Dammit. Lucky you two. Enjoy it.

That basically sums it up. I don't like boring sex and I feel like he just knows my body. It's so weird. I've had one other relationship where we had really great sex and he had his Mars in Pisces.

So I guess my biggest question is does he feel the same intensity and "pull" as I do? Or does he have experiences like this often? Who craves who more? Or is it equal?

C0rnholio

So I guess my biggest question is does he feel the same intensity and "pull" as I do? Or does he have experiences like this often? Who craves who more? Or is it equal?
It feels great to him as much as it does to you, but he is a lucky ******* and he has such sexual experiences often. He doesn't find perfect partners as often though. He needs good sex, and once a perfect partner is found he will want to hold on to it (he has a Fixed Grand Cross). His Venus is also clingy.

anjelik

It feels great to him as much as it does to you, but he is a lucky ******* and he has such sexual experiences often. He doesn't find perfect partners as often though. He needs good sex, and once a perfect partner is found he will want to hold on to it (he has a Fixed Grand Cross). His Venus is also clingy.

Hmm maybe he hasn't tapped into his sexual energy yet. He has said to me several times that he never been with someone as sexually adventurous as me. I guess he will figure it out as he ages (he's 25 and I'm 28). Maybe also because I'm coming into my "prime."

I actually haven't heard from him all day (off from work this week) since I got confrontational with him and he said "are you saying we are done?" and I said, "no you did." I really don't want to be done because I like being with him. This is more dramatic than anything I've ever been through also. I usually make the first move.. should I just sit back and wait?

C0rnholio

Hmm maybe he hasn't tapped into his sexual energy yet. He has said to me several times that he never been with someone as sexually adventurous as me. I guess he will figure it out as he ages (he's 25 and I'm 28). Maybe also because I'm coming into my "prime."
Then you will always be his first great love.

.. should I just sit back and wait?
Or you could appeal to his Leo's vanity and beg him to come over and have sex with you, LOL!

This may not be good in the long run though, as for some reason you have these control issues. It would be natural for him to dominate you, but you can't even allow a thought of this.

I've had one other relationship where we had really great sex and he had his Mars in Pisces.
A Mars-Sun conjunction also makes for a great sex.

Wildezword

I am not sure how much I agree with this. I don't know if I really am the dominant partner. His hot and cold moods upset me a lot. He actually makes me cry sometimes and he obviously doesn't know this and doesn't do anything purposely (or so I think because he's not a malicious person). I can't explain it.. maybe I feel misunderstood emotionally and that's why I cry. When he knows I'm upset via text message he just says "I'm sorry" and then it pisses me off further because I feel like sorry is a ******** response to someone being upset about something. .

Very understandable. I only meant you were dominant in that you were making the decisions, particularly the sexual ones. It doesn't mean you aren't emotionally vulnerable. You're a Pisces, after all.

I don't know how much I agree with that, because I feel frustrated when someone is too low energy and a couch potato. I'm someone who needs constant stimulation. One of my really good friends is my polar opposite and we think it's funny that she makes me basically narcoleptic.. but I can't hang out with her for too long or I get ansty!

Also, I'm very drawn to people who are Fire/Air or Fire/Fire.. but it is always too fun and never becomes anything long lasting or serious.

Four years younger than me may be a bit of a stretch. I am almost 29 and I don't want to date a 23 year old because I find that men at that age are immature. The lowest I would go is 3 years and that is even pushing it (the above mentioned guy is actually 3 yrs younger than me). 8 years kind of creeps me out.. I am not physically attracted to older men.. even though I have Venus in Capricorn :) I actually am physically attracted to younger guys. I guess I could look for guys 5 years older... blaaaah.

I feel there's a misunderstanding here. I didn't recommend the configuration of a man who would likely fulfill your dream list of criteria.

I wasn't trying to find a man who would keep up with you. I was trying to find a man whom you wouldn't care if he kept up with you...or rather a man you would be happy for because he had his own race to run.

I wasn't trying to find a man who would love you either. I was trying to find a man to whom you would feel glad you gave your love to. It might seem counter-intuitive, but I believe in order to capture *you* in a relationship, that is a required long-term condition. And to be honest, approaching romance in the spirit of the first statement is a recipe for unhappiness.

But, you are free to apply any criteria. You know your life best. I understand the reason for the age cutoffs. Just keep in mind that one of the functions of Jupiter, and to a lesser extent Neptune, is to soften the hard edges of Judgement. Plus, they foster goodwill, appreciation, as well as encouraging the best interpretations of your partner's intentions. Jupiter indicates generosity in spirit when conjoined to the Lights in synastry.

It's like the old saying people have about Money. Jupiter doesn't bring happiness...but it sure does help.

Neptune functions like this also in synastric Conjunction to the Lights, but with more emphasis on sympathy, compassion, vulnerability and intimate communion instead of fun, effusive enjoyment and generosity.

If you want to specifically search for a man who stimulates you, then simply look for parallel capatibilities. So that means, Earth/Water Sun combined with a Fire/Air Moon, but not with his Sun/Moon in Square (or even in Square houses). That would be too much instability. With enough Saturn aspects, this man would probably follow your lead. If you can also get Jupiter in there somewhere...even better. Cross-compatible men (Sun to Moon, and vice versa) would probably just frustrate you. And finally a compatible Mars to your own (Fire/Air) within a small orb of aspect.

Last edited: