I have an 'infertile' pointing chart - but is this true?

star2858

Hi all,

I have always been interested in astrology and have found it has helped me to better understand myself and the future. However, one thing has always puzzled me. My chart shows prime indicators of infertility. This has always worried me, given that i've always wanted to have children and will definitely be trying soon as well.

The chart:

Sun, Mars and Venus, all in the 5th house, all in virgo. 5th house ruled by Leo. Barren signs.

All three planets squared by Saturn coming in from the 7th house (ruled by scorpio - reproductive problems?).

11th House - ruled by aquarious. Uranus in 8th house.

Jupiter retro in 12th house (pisces) in Aries.

I don't seem to have very good pointers for fertility. I don't know why.

About me:

Aged 22, young (and potentially fertile). Healthy lifestyle. No major health problems.

Why am i asking:

I started having pelvic pain a few months ago and this gave me a chance to get myself checked out. Which I did. After numerous blood tests, three ultrasounds and testing for ovarian cancer, swabs, hormone tests and what not...i was given the all clear. They found that my levels of everything was normal and nothing scary was seen on scans.

There is nothing wrong with my reproductive organs. I was offered the chance to undergo laparoscopic surgery (diagnostic surgery) but refused since the problem resolved itself for now. But i may undertake it to see what's going on.

I always fail urine samples (they find traces of blood) and this has led to concern that i could someday develop a problem with my kidneys. This is one thing that may be likely, given that my Dad and my sister have the same problem and my Dad has kidney problems.

Other interesting information - i studied law at university and have recently taken up a job teaching at a private school. I am excelling at this (this could be a reason for the 5th house stellium for teaching and saturn in the 7th house for public jobs)

Do you think astrology can predict a person's fertility/ability to have children? I don't have a good chart for having children but do you think i could still?

My partner has an Aries ascendant, a Cancer 5th house, jupiter pisces in the 12th. Venus in virgo in the 6th house (i suppose that's me there lol). Mercury retro is in Leo in the 5th house for him.

We want to get married soon and start having kids soon (so age may not be a factor at all).

But astrology dictates that i am potentially barren, it makes me very anxious and worried. I don't understand anything.

I have attached my chart. Please assist me in clearing my head, if at all.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    28 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Did they rule out endometriosis? Or maybe they need the laprascopy for it? If the pain isnt explained by something else, maybe it could be a good idea to do because endometriosis can affect your fertility.

I have also venus and mars in virgo, as well as moon. Sun is in Libra. I have had urinary tract infections and kidney inflammation (Pyelonephritis). Also reproductive tract "accidents" like cyst rupture with internal bleeding and had to do this Lap.

I dont have fertility problems in getting pregnant obviously....And I have 5th house in the barren leo.

Frisiangal

Star 2858: But astrology dictates that i am potentially barren, it makes me very anxious and worried. I don't understand anything.

Hi Star,
I do not believe that astrology states facts but provides options in the offering of free will regarding one's energies flows.

You are 22. In my day and age you would have almost been considered an old maid with little chance of a permanent relationship if you were not pushing a pram. In today's world, pushing the pram can be one of the last ideals, following that of career, love and partnership, enjoyment of life, home and holidays......unless there are ulterior motives for conceiving early.

You have been medically checked and all is o.k. So there are no physical problems regarding eventually conceiving. But what about the personal feelings regarding (having) children? Is it the desire for children that is so strong (the mother instinct?). Or, is it for Virgo the providing of ' physical proof' that one is a woman capable of child-bearing? Or, 'that family is important' ? Or, it's what happens in life.....marriage, house, garden and children.

You are teaching at a private school. Well-behaved and orderly children, brought up with 'other' principles than at a public school.
Yet there is no guarantee that you will be given the child of your choosing and we no longer live in a world where 'little children should be seen and not heard' applies.

The conflicts placed in your chart may not refer as much to an infertility of your body but a conflict within yourself as to what having children will entail for you, your career, your relationship with your husband and your social lives. It may come to a case of eventually choosing not to have children.......or at least waiting until a time that you are absolutely sure you want to be a parent for the right reasons and not the wrong ones.

star2858

Heya,

I think Frisiangel might be right about some things.

I'm not very good with children, especially the young ones and can tend to be a bit cold-blooded.

Although i want to be a mother soon, i have the feeling that having kids will wreak havoc on my career and other dreams (it always does in some way or other). I think having kids will create conflict in me, in terms of which i should put first.

I think i am wanting children more for the Virgo reasons - knowing that i can and also because it makes sense in the plan of things and in my biological plan as a woman. It's something that i feel i should do/have as well. So i have less of the mother instinct than i really should have.

When choosing marriage over my career, i faced the same conflict. And chose marriage and love.

Vagabond girl - i don't have any of the pre-cursors for endometriosis, though i know in detail what it is. The other thing about endometriosis is that it does not deny pregnancy, merely makes it harder. The gynae told me the chances of me having severe stage 3/4 endometriosis were slim since they would have shown up cysts or whatever in the other tests i did.

Have you got any children?

dr. farr

In my book, regarding possible implications of this natal regarding possibility of children:
(NOTE: following is based upon whole sign house format)
-sure, 5th house is under the sterile Virgo; but with the Sun and Venus there, I believe they overcome that potential
-Virgo's ruler, Mercury, is in Libra-Venus sign; thus (in my outlook) Mercury and Venus are in mutual reception (which to me is like a conjunction); not a prohibition vs possible children, by any means!
-Scorpio, affinitive to reproductive organs, is angular (strong position); it is free from the Dragon's Tail; the specific Scorpio degree is closely sextiled by Venus, grand significator of motherhood
-Venus is also trined by both the ascendant degree and the MC, additional testimony strengthening the Venus-factor.

There's more, of course, but from the natal I would not at all say that the possibility of children seems doubtful, not a bit!

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

just look at those huge skewed 6/12houses. Now in Equal you have sun, mars venus n 4th and mercury in 5th but venus is conj 5th house cusp and is said to be more effective in next house along ie: 5th. Virgo rules fifth with it's ruler mercury there and venus. Your moon would be much better placed in 11th house, but the square to neptune has it's problems with confusion, illusions connected to mother from childhood. She would have smother loved you or been emotionally unavailable.
Neptune and Uranus in 8th house of Sex and conception shows unpredicted pregnancies are quite possible, also neptune can show sacrifices connected to joint resources ie: money. I wouldn't recommend you have a joint bank account :unsure: either.

Saturn in 7th suggests a delay in marriage or your partner being fair bit older maybe. Saturn is heavily challenged and afflicted here
Saturn square mars = frustrations of actions and creates stop/go situations
Saturn square venus = unloved from chidlhod and as a result a cautious, reserved affectional nature.
Saturn square sun = felt held back and restricted by father, problems relating to him, men and/or authority figures
Saturn conj uranus = freedom v convention, the challenge to have freedom but in a constructive way whilst balancing duties and responsibilities...
:saturn::conjunct::uranus:
shows that great discipline is needed in the way you develop your ideas. You have an inclination to 'go your own way' and can often find yourself at odds with the views of others; you may suffer from dissapointment and frustration as a result. But you possess remarkable self-will and when you apply discipline and maturity to your actions, you are capable of destroying boundaries and making breakthroughs that are of lasting value to yourself and others.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/saturnaspects.html#sacur

I don't see any problems concieving or having children at all here. Lastly, would mentin that whilst chiron is opp uranus (a genarational thing) is shows where you received your 'wound' which is 2nd house matter of personal values, beliefs and self esteem again linking back to childhood....
Maybe you values were 'at odds' with others (8th house)?

Star,

I work with solstice points, that can track exactly when you should attempt to conceive, by the solstice points of your fertility element- the Moon.

By using this solstice points, you can find exactly which days in your cycle when you would be most fertile, and also most in the mood to conceive.

You can IMPACT your ABILITY TO GIVE BIRTH, BY USING THESE SOLSTICE POINTS.

Success cannot be guaranteed through this methods, but then again, no method guarantees success in these matters. Taking some control this way, however, like a highly personalized rhythm method, can help you feel empowered as a woman, and to embrace your own relationship to your fertility, health issues aside.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Heya,

I think Frisiangel might be right about some things.

I'm not very good with children, especially the young ones and can tend to be a bit cold-blooded.

Although i want to be a mother soon, i have the feeling that having kids will wreak havoc on my career and other dreams (it always does in some way or other). I think having kids will create conflict in me, in terms of which i should put first.

I think i am wanting children more for the Virgo reasons - knowing that i can and also because it makes sense in the plan of things and in my biological plan as a woman. It's something that i feel i should do/have as well. So i have less of the mother instinct than i really should have.

When choosing marriage over my career, i faced the same conflict. And chose marriage and love.

Vagabond girl - i don't have any of the pre-cursors for endometriosis, though i know in detail what it is. The other thing about endometriosis is that it does not deny pregnancy, merely makes it harder. The gynae told me the chances of me having severe stage 3/4 endometriosis were slim since they would have shown up cysts or whatever in the other tests i did.

Have you got any children?

Ok, I see. You should maybe try to find out about the kidney problem then. Urinary tract infections and so on can cause pelvic pain aswell.

I dont have any children, but I became pregnant very easy by accident last summer. It was not planned, and I was in shock. Unfortunately I lost this child, but it was maybe for the best because Im still a student and still have 3 more years left at uni. But I know I can get pregnant at least:)

Try not to stress so much about it. Many women have children when they are 30 something. My mum had most of her kids after 30. I think its better to have them when you have a stable life, both emotional, economically and so on. You need to be sure about your choice when bringing a child into the world. Its not an easy job I think.

star2858

In my book, regarding possible implications of this natal regarding possibility of children:
(NOTE: following is based upon whole sign house format)
-sure, 5th house is under the sterile Virgo; but with the Sun and Venus there, I believe they overcome that potential
-Virgo's ruler, Mercury, is in Libra-Venus sign; thus (in my outlook) Mercury and Venus are in mutual reception (which to me is like a conjunction); not a prohibition vs possible children, by any means!
-Scorpio, affinitive to reproductive organs, is angular (strong position); it is free from the Dragon's Tail; the specific Scorpio degree is closely sextiled by Venus, grand significator of motherhood
-Venus is also trined by both the ascendant degree and the MC, additional testimony strengthening the Venus-factor.

There's more, of course, but from the natal I would not at all say that the possibility of children seems doubtful, not a bit!

Hey,

Thanks for the reading. I always thought that the Moon in Aries and Jupiter in Aries both in 12th house was not really a good indicator - well it isn't but i suppose it might also be helped by the fact that the 12th house is in the fertile pisces.

I thought Venus is weak in Virgo (well it is). It also rules my first house in Taurus.

The other thing is that my 5th house planets are squared by Uranus from the 8th house (Sun, venus, mars). I thought this was also bad, given that it could indicate miscarriages etc.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Star-Your fifth house is ruled by the sun, and the sun is in h5 with venus and mars.Even though there are a few squares, squares don't create complete obstructions, only difficulties. Your saturn is closer to h8 cusp but the moon is trine it. I have often found that the number of planets in h5 can be a clear indicator of number of children. In my own case, the number of kids has been shown by the number of aspects made by my fifth house ruler.I have an empty fifth but have had a number of pregnancies.
In my own case my fifth is ruled by mars,and my mars makes 2 aspects...and i have 2 children!
I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about regarding having kids.
Re your health, you do have venus intercepted in your house of illness, so yes, kidney problems are a possibility.
Stay well.
Lilly

star2858

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

just look at those huge skewed 6/12houses. Now in Equal you have sun, mars venus n 4th and mercury in 5th but venus is conj 5th house cusp and is said to be more effective in next house along ie: 5th. Virgo rules fifth with it's ruler mercury there and venus. Your moon would be much better placed in 11th house, but the square to neptune has it's problems with confusion, illusions connected to mother from childhood. She would have smother loved you or been emotionally unavailable.
Neptune and Uranus in 8th house of Sex and conception shows unpredicted pregnancies are quite possible, also neptune can show sacrifices connected to joint resources ie: money. I wouldn't recommend you have a joint bank account :unsure: either.

Saturn in 7th suggests a delay in marriage or your partner being fair bit older maybe. Saturn is heavily challenged and afflicted here
Saturn square mars = frustrations of actions and creates stop/go situations
Saturn square venus = unloved from chidlhod and as a result a cautious, reserved affectional nature.
Saturn square sun = felt held back and restricted by father, problems relating to him, men and/or authority figures
Saturn conj uranus = freedom v convention, the challenge to have freedom but in a constructive way whilst balancing duties and responsibilities...
:saturn::conjunct::uranus:
shows that great discipline is needed in the way you develop your ideas. You have an inclination to 'go your own way' and can often find yourself at odds with the views of others; you may suffer from dissapointment and frustration as a result. But you possess remarkable self-will and when you apply discipline and maturity to your actions, you are capable of destroying boundaries and making breakthroughs that are of lasting value to yourself and others.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/saturnaspects.html#sacur

I don't see any problems concieving or having children at all here. Lastly, would mentin that whilst chiron is opp uranus (a genarational thing) is shows where you received your 'wound' which is 2nd house matter of personal values, beliefs and self esteem again linking back to childhood....
Maybe you values were 'at odds' with others (8th house)?

I think you were correct on everything you said in terms of my childhood.

The saturn squares show my Dad and all authority figures. My Dad was and is a very controlling, critical person. He is dominant and the one thing that has never changed about him is how critical he can be of my achievements, successes and hopes. This naturally does have an impact on 2nd house related self-beliefs. I do lack confidence, self-esteem...all of which was very poor until I learnt and taught myself to rise again. The other thing is that I have also resisted my Dad, i never let him dictate my life, things like that. I always have fought back and I always say that i will never stop trying.

The other thing is that all my 5th house (4th house in the equal house system) planets are all squared by Uranus as well as saturn too.

As for Saturn in the 7th house...my partner is only 23. However i think Saturn is placed here for another reason. My partner has Vitiligo - it's where white skin patches appear on your skin, although you can't really see it because he's fair (this is what Michael Jackson had).

Coincidentally, I am always telling my partner that after we get married, I want our finances to be independent. He thinks it's absurd! It's just me being independant and self-reliant i guess.