i feel sad and lonely, can anybody help me with reading?

E

egyptian2

hi everybody can anybody take a look at my chart to tell me about 2 things: first that i have a new opportunity for work, and i don't know if it's good for me or no?? and the second that i feel so sad these days and so lonely after i break up with my lover and he is trying to be back to him, i love him but i don't trust him anymore, should i be back to him or i will find a new love and my life will become better soon? is this a bad transit?
i am female born 19 June 1978 at 11:00 am in Alexandria, Egypt.
he is born 5 October 1970 in Kuwait but i don't know his time of birth.
Thanks for Help

wilsontc

Staff member
Handling Saturn issues

Egyptian,

In my opinion, there is a limit to what astrology can do. Once we understand the issues we need to take some sort of action to resolve them.

In your case you have Saturn (duty, also restriction, structure) conjunct Ascendant (self); so you may feel personally restricted. In terms of relationships you have Venus (relationships) trine (energy goes very easily with) Moon (home, also emotions); so you may become very emotionally attached to your relationships. The solution to these challegnges is to:
- Add structure to your life, deciding on what you want to do and then doing it

- Accepting that, after a breakup it is time to move on; accepting love "on the rebound" only leads to trouble and heartbreak

Perhaps a good way to add the structure to your life you need would be to go out and get a new boyfriend! That would solve BOTH of your problems at once!

As to work, a few days on the job will give you a LOT of information on whether or not you will like it there! ;)

Suggesting astrological limitations,

Tim