I feel like Pluto in the 1st House is such a nasty placement

GeminiSun

And for some reason, it is more powerful then a Scorpio Ascendant. And I have both in my 1st House...

With 1st House Pluto you truly lose everything. Everything you identified with, your public image, a lot of the times even your looks, everything transforms completely. And it's like you have to start a "new" life. And it's soooooo hard.

The best example I can give is Britney Spears. She has this placement. She was the "top dog," the hottest girl, better sales then anyone and now look at her... Everyone feels sorry for her, she doesn't have the same performing talent she used to and people look at her as "old," "expired" and the "crazy girl who shaved her head."

This is the life of Pluto in the 1st House. One extreme to the next. One side to the other. Our personality, everything changes. And we have to deal with it. Our reputation, everything changes sooo drastically. It is sooo crazy.

Anyone else with this placement? For a few years it served me good, since it's my first House wow, I changed drastically physically, like I became a whole new person, but then a few years down the line everything transformed for the worst. And now I'm trying to get out of this BS. But I know I will never be as powerful as I used to be, and that's OK, but wow, what a crazy placement. Really makes you live life.

GeminiSun

I ammmm so done living a whole new life, being a completely different person and looking like one every few years. It is exhausting! The more transformations, the easier it gets but it is still sooo hard. I am dying for some stability. It's so crazy man. If this doesn't change by the time I'm 50 I'm gonna jump off the nearest balcony

Last edited:

or1000

I ammmm so done living a whole new life, being a completely different person and looking like one every few years. It is exhausting! The more transformations, the easier it gets but it is still sooo hard. I am dying for some stability. It's so crazy man. If this doesn't change by the time I'm 50 I'm gonna jump off the nearest balcony :pinched::biggrin:

i know people with this placement and they always say the same about wanting stability.

GeminiSun

i know people with this placement and they always say the same about wanting stability.
Man, it is sooo hard. You have no idea. Fricking Pluto there to "transform" everything. I feel like Astrology just uses that term to be less intimidating. Like literally when these "transformations" come, everything changes. Every single thing. Our lives. Even how we look. Our relationships. We become completely different people with completely different lives. It is so exhausting. I am 25 years old and have been 3 completely different people with 3 completely different lives at this point. It is disgusting and horrible. I am done with this BS.

Lykanized

Try having a moon -Mars conjunction in the first house. That is no fun lol

I have to say, a lot of that sounds Uranian tho

Last edited:

Scorpio90

and the changes are always going to be negative? There can not be positive transformation? I will soon have the transit for the ascendant, the truth is that I was always very messy with my life and I have not had much self-control, I am now being aware of this ... hopefully transform for good.

GeminiSun

and the changes are always going to be negative? There can not be positive transformation? I will soon have the transit for the ascendant, the truth is that I was always very messy with my life and I have not had much self-control, I am now being aware of this ... hopefully transform for good.
No, not all "transformations" are bad. I've only had 3 in my life and they are very crazy and very potent. They change you forever! I love who I am way more then who I was a few years ago, I just wish I could have the best of both worlds. Like my old social skills with my current values. :innocent:

Abby83

I don't have the natal position but I remember my Pluto transit first house. I loved it! I felt so strong physically and emotionally and intellectually. I had lots of men interested in me. I had fantastic health. More energy.

GeminiSun

I don't have the natal position but I remember my Pluto transit first house. I loved it! I felt so strong physically and emotionally and intellectually. I had lots of men interested in me. I had fantastic health. More energy.
Yes, it make you very strong physically and emotionally. It makes you feel like you have everything "under control." And it gives you A LOT of willpower. It's true. But I just hate the sudden transformations every few years. It's like everything changes and you have to just adapt to it. It's weird and hard to explain.

or1000

It’s understandable that transformations mess with you. Have you tried getting back to the older parts of yourself that you liked, by doing the things you used to. Or involving yourself in new activities to bring the qualities out in you again.

Whoam1

Pluto has a stronger self authentication nature where Scorpio is more about freedom to breathe.

I have two first house planets, the first is my Sun [which is in Sag] I don't really get it's energy (the Sun shines out, other may see it but it isn't as personal inwardly). The other is Neptune, and with my Sun and A.C. being ruled by Jupiter in Pisces [Conj the IC], i feel Neptunes pull. It's also unaspected and most definetly stronger than my A.C. sign. [I tell people I'm a Pisces as my chart ruler is there and my Neptune is in the first [Uranus isnt]).

May be a little off topic but I feel like this is another example of planets in the first being stronger than the A.C. sign [not necessarily stronger than the A.C. planet however, although mine is unaspected and really powerful].

Abby83

Yes, it make you very strong physically and emotionally. It makes you feel like you have everything "under control." And it gives you A LOT of willpower. It's true. But I just hate the sudden transformations every few years. It's like everything changes and you have to just adapt to it. It's weird and hard to explain.

I have to agree that every few years Pluto gives a change that may be uncomfortable. I found most uncomfortable was when Pluto was a few years before entering the second house.

GeminiSun

Pluto has a stronger self authentication nature where Scorpio is more about freedom to breathe.

I have two first house planets, the first is my Sun [which is in Sag] I don't really get it's energy (the Sun shines out, other may see it but it isn't as personal inwardly). The other is Neptune, and with my Sun and A.C. being ruled by Jupiter in Pisces [Conj the IC], i feel Neptunes pull. It's also unaspected and most definetly stronger than my A.C. sign. [I tell people I'm a Pisces as my chart ruler is there and my Neptune is in the first [Uranus isnt]).

May be a little off topic but I feel like this is another example of planets in the first being stronger than the A.C. sign [not necessarily stronger than the A.C. planet however, although mine is unaspected and really powerful].
I also have a Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in the 1st House, and maybe many Astrologers or people who are into Astrology don't believe this, but oh my God, the 1st House Pluto causes so much havoc and effects people way more then a Rising sign. I think most 1st House placements do.... I realized this when I first got into Astrology and started looking up celebs charts. For some reason I feel like planets in the 1st House have more effect then your Ascendant.

1st House Pluto celebs:
- Justin Bieber, he was a nice, cute young kid who girls loved and now he has such a bad reputation. It's like one extreme to the next.

- Tiger Woods. Iconic golfer. Then suddenly his whole life and reputation changed when people found out about his sexual habits. lol.

- Eddie Murphy. Fun loving actor. Then his whole reputation and life was ruined when he was caught paying transgender prostitutes.

- George Bush. He became the biggest villain in the US when he became president.

- Hulk Hogan. Probably the most famous wrestler ever. Lost everything when his wife left and divorced him. Then had a bunch of controversies regarding racism. Everything changed.

- Britney Spears. I already mentioned her so yeah.

There are more examples but I'm too lazy to look them up. It's like with Pluto in the 1st House... Something happens, something major, and everything in your life completely changes, including you. And then you're forced to deal with it. It's like one extreme to the next. High to low. Very rapid change.

GeminiSun

It’s understandable that transformations mess with you. Have you tried getting back to the older parts of yourself that you liked, by doing the things you used to. Or involving yourself in new activities to bring the qualities out in you again.
I can't. This is hard to explain but once you've changed, it's like you're a completely different person. Things you used to do feel foreign. Who you were and what you liked to do is just foreign because it feels like someone took out your brain and replaced it with someone else's. Lol I know it sounds crazy but it's so true.

Ruben

As a Pluto first house and a Saturn 11 house i've always fighted against extreme shyness and problems fitting in groups because of that. I was the typical nerdy unpopular guy that never speaks with other people unless they approach me, even in that case i had problems with anxiety. I was completely invisible.

But after the age of 38 everything changed i feel like i borned again like a new person, i'm invited to more social gatherings that i can assist, i organize social events like bbq and potlucks with 60 or 70 assistants, i'm very popular with the same sex and the opposite sex.

People who know my previous self but not the new one can't believe that i have this social life.

I have no doubt that this pluto in first house in harmonious aspect to saturn in 11th ( sextile ) made this big change of identity possible.

.madeleine.grace.

I’m a Scorpio Rising with Pluto in the 2nd House, but either way, my Ascendant has been pushed into many transformations and losses by the impulsive actions of my Aries Moon 😂 Right now, it’s a progressed Scorpio Moon- but whatever

FraterAC

Someone I know has Pluto conjunct the Midheaven, conjunct the Sun, and square the Moon and Ascendant. Plus Mars in Scorpio in the 12 house.
So you could say that person has Pluto coming and going.
I suppose it could be worse though. It could be Pluto in the 12th square everything.

Mad Madam Mimm

I can't. This is hard to explain but once you've changed, it's like you're a completely different person. Things you used to do feel foreign. Who you were and what you liked to do is just foreign because it feels like someone took out your brain and replaced it with someone else's. Lol I know it sounds crazy but it's so true.
That dosnt sound crazy at all. My Scorpio sun is at 2.6 conjunction with Uranus. My Virgo moon didn’t like that revolution thought it was going batchit. It was horrible, like going into mourning for my own energy I didn’t have access to. I think that’s why I love my Virgos so much. I had never been so happy to get back into my Earth element either lol… Somewhat back to normal thank goodness. It kinda seems like The Age of Aquarius thing now that I look back. It was so scary, though not gonna lie.I had no idea what was happening you’re not alone. The only thing I noticed is I’m more intellectual now,instead of the deep heavy emotions I once had. Sounds funny, but, I rarely “ thought” I just felt.I still miss those.

Mad Madam Mimm

Hey GeminiSun :smile:,

Are you still finding the Pluto placement challenging?

I'm a Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto in the First House. I've experienced transformations in my personality, appearance, and attire throughout my life, but these transformations have happened over time, and I haven't experienced them in extremes.

It sounds like you've experienced Pluto in the First House in a more abrupt way? I'd love to see your natal chart if you're comfortable with it.

The celebrities you mentioned retained their ~power, but from what I can observe, they've decided to lay low due to power struggles in the industry, and the intense attention that they were receiving from the public, media, and other ~powerful figures.

I hope that you're doing well. :joyful:
Interesting… my son is a Scorpio 1st house and also rising sign. Do you feel more connected to Aries? I wonder because I know Mars and Pluto co rule, but ,seems like they might have more access. He is VERY mysterious, even to me. Very calm I’m always wondering what is going on in there. More Scorpio than Scorpio he won’t ever tell me.

Reformed Ruler

I’m a Scorpio rising, with pluto conjunct Chiron and the moon in the 1st house all opposite Jupiter. It gives me wounds but also a big ego, to not get taken advantage of. I feel like people in astrology fear or complain about the energy. If you have Pluto life is gonna be hard but you have to get used to it. Do something with the energy or it will do something with you. That’s what I’ve been told I’m still trying to focus my energy, but I’m trying