I am worried, very worried.

theV

I use the Fagan-Bradley SVP to cast solar and lunar returns then express the charts in the Tropical zodiac.

Your 2015 solar return and it's progression to Aug 30 reveals the astrology connected to your heightened sense of worry through the year and it's excruciating culmination as the eclipse and your 2016 approached and transiting Saturn and Neptune aspected your progressed SR Sun and secondary progressed natal Moon.

Both events have come and gone and you are still here in 1 piece without any of your worst fears materializing. As your secondary progressed Moon moves on your apprehension should subside.

You should keep a close eye on your health as the t-square is in your solar return and the progressing angles will eventually sweep various elements of it possibly coinciding with an issue to be dealt with at those times. Least physical manifestation: worry; most physical manifestation: discovery of health problem or injury.

Thank you for the explanation of my solar return.

As far as my health, I've never been so healthy. My weight is down and I feel much better. I cut off all bad food and I am exercising. I'm not a worrier. My worry was just for that moment about mars/Saturn but nothing else. I am perfectly fine and pray i'll stay like this.

Last edited:

Estrellero

You have just got your birthday the day after a solar eclipse. It looks as you are going to live in a great battle, but you can earn good profits from it: you have to Mercurius in his own home in Virgo, in second house (capability or competence, wealth), conjunt to Jupiter and Venus (art).

The eclipse should primarily affect those born on August 31, September 1 and September 2, depending on how well or misconfigured they had their natal Sol.

In astrodatas we can see that will be affected: Richard Gere, Queen Rania of Jordan, the lebanese political Hassan Nasrallah, the goalkeeper of the spanish national team Pepe Reina, singer Gloria Stefan, french philosopher Regis Debray, Keanu Reeves and Salma Hayyek. We will have to follow the career of these characters and see what happens to them.

theV

You have just got your birthday the day after a solar eclipse. It looks as you are going to live in a great battle, but you can earn good profits from it: you have to Mercurius in his own home in Virgo, in second house (capability or competence, wealth), conjunt to Jupiter and Venus (art).

The eclipse should primarily affect those born on August 31, September 1 and September 2, depending on how well or misconfigured they had their natal Sol.

In astrodatas we can see that will be affected: Richard Gere, Queen Rania of Jordan, the lebanese political Hassan Nasrallah, the goalkeeper of the spanish national team Pepe Reina, singer Gloria Stefan, french philosopher Regis Debray, Keanu Reeves and Salma Hayyek. We will have to follow the career of these characters and see what happens to them.

Hola como estas? nice to see you on the forum once again Estrellero,

My birthday took place during the new moon. It will be interesting to see how it would be played, the new moon. I am currently in college. So probably the battle will take place in my academic path. I am thinking of pursuing teaching certification abroad but still not sure.

I can in the chart the 9th house/Uranus conjunct natal MC/South node. The combination reflects the battle in career field or shift at least.

I am training to be a teacher. It is interesting to have Mercury-ruling teacher-is in a good place.

theV

My profection chart falls in Taurus and the profection ASC falls in the 10th house, and my Profected House is the 10th house for 21st birthday. Venus rules the third house and the 10th house and Venus in the 2nd house I can see money coming from teaching possibly but I am not a teacher yet.

Venus in the 2n house conjunct Mercury/Jupiter in SR.