I am told by other astrologers that I will have a hard time finding love based aspect

dandelionnn

How, why?
I have mars quincunx Saturn which I was told by someone that I will suffer in relationships and won't be able to do anything about it and probably won't understand why either...does this include love relationships? Am I doomed?
I was also born with Saturn in Retrogade also...
Saturn is square my debilitated Venus in the 5th meaning Saturn is stifle relationship and creativity. What in the world does that mean?
Haha, no wonder! I'm 20 and still haven't had a relationship.

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

gen6k

hahaha....

You have a grand trine kite with pluto next to venus in the freaking 5th house, and youre complaining that you wont get a relationship in there...

dude the saturn square venus was made to slow down the energetic grand trine/kite with pluto right next to it in scorpio...

if it wasent for saturn you would be completely engulfed. saturn is teaching you structure before you immerse.

saturn in the 8th does mean some blockage of sexual experience. this change from scorpio 5th to aquarius 8th can come up both too intense and also maybe both inhibited and uninhibited. with saturn in 8th its possible to delay intimate experience regardless of grand trine, but saturn in 8th also gives a long life.

with uranus 14 near the DC some people are non-commital. look up 14 in numerology.

your cancer mars is too self-conscious get some backbone in your postures and look up. excersise a bit for energy and you can find someone.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

hahaha....

You have a grand trine kite with pluto next to venus in the freaking 5th house, and youre complaining that you wont get a relationship in there...

dude the saturn square venus was made to slow down the energetic grand trine/kite with pluto right next to it in scorpio...

if it wasent for saturn you would be completely engulfed. saturn is teaching you structure before you immerse.

saturn in the 8th does mean some blockage of sexual experience, or only with experience one will find this.

your cancer mars is too self-conscious get some backbone in your postures and look up. excersise a bit for energy and you can find someone.

You're right! I am way too insecure for my own good. It's not only the Mars in Cancer even. I have also Saturn Inconjunct Mars! Not good:/
You seem confident in what you're telling me though, almost like you have faith in me, haha. But what should grand trine kite with venus conjunct pluto in the 5th mean? That I would have good luck in relationships? I've had 0 real ones, so I really do have reasons to complain sadly. I crave a real relationship and to love and be loved but no luck at all with that. Usually when I do fall in love, I end up being the one getting hurt.
I'm also a little confused on what you mean by blockages of sexual experiences, are you referring to Saturn in the 8th house...tell me more?

I also have another question for you guys!
Do MOON and VENUS TRINE aspects to the Rising Sign have any affect on appearance's? I have Moon and Venus TRINE Mars to Ascendant with Mars in the first house. I have Cancer Rising with Moon in Pisces and Venus in Scorpio all in trine aspect.The reason I ask is because I found this description on Mars Rising people:
"Women with Mars rising can have a somewhat hard or unprepossessing appearance if there is no aspect from the Moon, Venus, or Jupiter to soften it." So we all know people with Mars in their first house have a "rough" appearance, reddish hair and a ruddy complexion. I don't have any of thosr but I do have a small scar. What about if Mars is in its fall and has trine aspects with the Moon and Venus, how would you overall describe the appearance of the person?

Sunny

Mars in the ASC denotes much energy and strong health. But as he is in Cancer, difficulties in relationships cannot be treated directly, you have to handle the situations with kid gloves, otherwise you are the loser.

Saturn in the 8th isn't so bad. One of his significations in this house is that the person is very chaste, perhaps in order to safe her ideal or her dreams - why not?

Venus in the 5th gives a very charming person, so you have good chances to please where you are.

I think, in your case, you have to watch and to observe your own purpose, because it is very important for you to have a family, you'll be a "good father of family" so to speak... .

Sunny

Arthur Fomalhaut

Dandelionn,

I dont mean to "read" anything, would need to score properly planets and look all stars. But if you want other version, dont believe that nonsense of 8th is sex, lie, tradition always said 5th, there never was any reason to change anything other than pursue the idiotic correspondence of planets, signs and houses, for the trivial reason that planets were approaching also 12; and you see this is true every day; the greatest fornicators of history problaby, Casanova and Richard Burton, had filled-up 5th houses, ruled by jupiter, with venus there in aspect with mars, their planet in there, etc... sex is -used to be- connected to children, and is often called fun

also in tradition, Venus in 5th is its house of joy, improves things; the square with Saturn is to be taken into accounts but is not closed and separates both sides, someone might laugh of it, but really analogically appears same thing happens in life and tends to improve

yes in Scorpio old books say is one of the placement giving lustful women, for those believing in Pluto more to the same fire, with Mars, again more of the same, and ruler goes to you, to first, those things go to you no matter the quality of it, and significator mars is in trine + reception with you the Moon, so definitely in touch, candidates usually there should be, at least for, you know, that thing, I have this, and never lacked someone showing some sort of interest or flirtation, in spite of rotten 7th, infinitely worse than yours; different thing is if a partnership is formed

it is very clear what happens with your sex: needs to be intense and fusioning, throwing all in it, in spite of difficulties; this plus what I say later, I think those astrologers hurt you and make you dismal saying that: dont be so sure, it was just an opinion, the question remains open

Moon trine Venus in women's charts has a reputation of the most strikingly beautiful women on Earth!, off the top of my head that I remember to have seen, Claudia Schiffer, Lene Marlin in thumbnails down there, and others in my personal life the same

this is in the abstract of course, an undignified planet in 1st "abates" as my old book says, a bit the beauty so it is not so striking, but some of it always remains, I bet you have some measure of hotness, it stands to reason, think about it: the two feminine planets par excellance flowing...

I vow by the old trick of trying to get a conjunction man's Sun-woman's Moon, which in your case also gives a trine to Venus and asc., watch out for guys born at the beginning of March and thereabouts, it helps a lot to 7th house stressed people my old book from the time they got something right says, and I believe it

I answered your post because I've had quite a bit of experience with women Cancer asc, they give me this pang in the stomach, I have an issue with them, they are "intoxicating" for me, and see it reproduced too in celebrities such as Molly Ringwald who drived me crazy when I was a small boy :eek:, Suzanne Vega, who I had at two meters in a concert and we look each other in the eye as if old acquantances, is always the same: strikingly feminine with a deep soul, a secret strong desire to become mothers some day, but lack of faith and fears about prospective partners, because always Saturn rules 7th, leading to problems, is a "karmic cluster" as I call them, but is just something to live through, dont think hopeless, your Saturn in rulership in spite of the rest of circumstances suggest reliablility and things like that

take courage sweetie, in spite of everything I like your chart very much, if I would be younger and in same area of planet I would try to solve your problem asap I assure you:smile::love: There is no point in starting a war with your chart: that amounts to superficial areas of your being (ego, plans of life in the young days), waging war against the deep plan of the soul for the present incarnation, which I believe is what our charts represent...try to have faith in Universe in spite of everything, ok? :kissing:, and in a possible prospective partner...

Attachments

• Claudia-Schiffer-claudia-schiffer-32326126-1631-2400.jpg
    Claudia-Schiffer-claudia-schiffer-32326126-1631-2400.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 902hd_Lene_Marlin_lmc002.jpg
    902hd_Lene_Marlin_lmc002.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 18

wilsontc

Staff member
"real relationship", to lion

lion,

You said:
...I would have good luck in relationships? I've had 0 real ones...Usually when I do fall in love, I end up being the one getting hurt.

Not sure what a "real" relationship is...do you often have "fake" relationships? :biggrin: And love is about pain. The way you BOTH handle the pain of a relationship determines where that relationship goes. The best thing I've heard about relationships is that relationships that work are where people know how to disagree with each other and still get along.

Back to astrology.

With Neptune :)neptune: idealism) on the Descendant (others) you tend to idealize relationships. While the kite aspect naturally drives you into relationships and relationships into you, your need to idealize them creates problems when they never live up to your ideal of what they "should" be. And Uranus :)uranus: rebellion) on your Descendant urges you to quickly give up on them as a "bad deal".

The challenge is to go THROUGH the relationship, work with the other person to work out the problems, and give the relationship TIME. That is the lesson of the Saturn :)saturn: restriction) square :)square: energy neds to be combined with) Venus :)venus: love). Relationships take time and involve pain as well.

But don't worry! Any Buddhist can tell you that life is suffering! So if you're suffering...you're doing this "life thing" right!

Lovely,

Tim

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Thank you. I do tend to idealize and daydream about what could be, but I always end up in disappointed.
No seriously guys, it's as if I really am doomed. It seems as though I have nothing to do with anyone's heartbreaks but my own because I'm always the one being pushed away every time and when that happens I start to think that maybe there's something wrong with me.
What I meant by "real relationship" was that I literally never even been in a serious, committed, or at least a "loving" one. With the men I've been with, I was always hoping to develop a loving relationship with them, but never could because the other person didn't want anything serious with me. It frustrates me, which is why I asked this question in the first place.