I am Sun Libra, Moon Pisces and Cancer Rising

dandelionnn

But my attitude shows otherwise. I'm extremely feisty, angry, I see through superficiality but why is this when I don't even have any mercury aspects. My temper is outrageous and would definitely shock you because I appear conservative outwardly until I get angry about something, you can see major attitude in me. I just don't understand how since I have such soft aspects like moon trine mars and such and such..My chart is practically all water besides my Sun.
Am I really as intimidating to others as I feel I am, or is it just me? And where is this temper coming from? It's destroying what my Pisces Moon is supposed to be.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ks.14060.11528.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ks.14060.11528.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 48

Caro

Mars in cancer conj asc.
Mars square sun.
sun square uranus
(also sun square neptune)
venus square saturn.
mars opp uranus.
pluto con venus

all the above suggests that you react(maybe over-react) to protect yourself from percieved threats.

uranus/neptune conj in capricorn(in 7th H) is strong in this chart(you have a kite) suggests that you may wish to be the power in the relationship but you are quite unpredicatable.

pluto is now in capricorn. so perhaps this transit to uranus/neptune in a few years will change some of this.

KristyDarling

But my attitude shows otherwise. I'm extremely feisty, angry, I see through superficiality but why is this when I don't even have any mercury aspects. My temper is outrageous and would definitely shock you because I appear conservative outwardly until I get angry about something, you can see major attitude in me. I just don't understand how since I have such soft aspects like moon trine mars and such and such..My chart is practically all water besides my Sun.
Am I really as intimidating to others as I feel I am, or is it just me? And where is this temper coming from? It's destroying what my Pisces Moon is supposed to be.

I'm extremely feisty, angry . My temper is outrageous and would definitely shock you, I appear conservative outwardly until I get angry about something.
where is this temper coming from?

:lol: First of all, though you are cancer Rising, you appeared to be gentle but just don't ignore the MARs, Urenus, Sun there.

Mars conj. AC , Mars oppose Urenus , Mars square Sun --> I 'm extremely feisty, angry . My temper is outrageous

I see through superficiality --> Definitely Mercury in Scorpio , you have a scorpion intellectual .

dandelionnn

Oh no...that was a complete mislead. "I appear "conservative" ??? What in the bajesus made me write that. Lmao. Not the word I MEANT to say. Embarrassed, excuse me. Maybe I meant to say, "closed", "contained", "calm"...LOL.
I definitely overreact, and I hate it. I can't help that I think a lot of things and that I think too much into things that I start jumping to conclusions quickly before actually knowing what a person really meant or whatever etc...
Thank you, so that is very interesting.
I still don't understand the concept of me having a "kite", or "grand trine" or "t-square" means...i have all 3, don't I?

bittermoon

looking at your chart, i am not surprised :cool:

mars conjunct the AC could make you impulsive and assertive and 'fly off the handle' easily when provoked. count your blessings you're not an aries rising!

add to this the uranus opposition and your sun squaring both uranus and mars and you'll have a perfect recipe for a ball of unpredictable and erratic fire.

do you play sports? i think a physical outlet for this energy would be beneficial to you.

Nacho

Banned
it's not just Mars in Ascendant or Mars square Sun. it's Mars on SIRIUS. A fixed star signifying emotionality, leadership, wealth and pride, among others.

dandelionnn

Isn't that a little dangerous? Sirius is in Cancer conjuncting my Ascendant and Mars all in the first house. I read somewhere that it can make you very accident prone or something.
Doesn't that make up for me not having any fire in my chart?

dandelionnn

Any idea? I cannot find more information on Sirius, but I've heard somewhere that having it in the 1st house is a little dangerous especially if it's ruled by Mars...despite the fact that I don't have any fire in my chart, will having this huge Mars connection give me the energy of a fire sign?

Nacho

Banned
Watch closely the Venus conjunct Pluto and Moon trine Mars and Venus trine Mars. These suggest emotionality and eruptive emotions. Also your 2nd decan Ascendant and Mars suggests a Scorpio theme, and so do your Mercury and Venus planets which are in the sign of Scorpio. Your Moon in Pisces can overreact. So, anyway, this looks like the watery signs play a strong role in you, and it might affect you in a manner that is unpredictable, since you have all the water signs, and it is probably too much water to handle for a person. Have you tried to find out where this anger comes from? Seeing through superficiality can be good but other people can be offended by this, since they might fear losing something like control about their lives. But all this is very assumptive by me, and I cannot know exactly what's going on, since Scorpionic and Plutonian things are usually hard to find out and control. Have you tried spiritual things that bring you emotional health and balance? Or even counseling? This might help you in some way.

P3ace222

i am also a Libra Sun, Pisces Moon, and Cancer Rising. So I definitely understand everything you are saying lol. Which is what brought me here. I can’t find anything on this combo.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

This is what Albumassar says of Mars in its humiliation (cancer):
Mars offends very much in its humiliation or in Cancer since it is a cold and moist sign while Mars is hot and dry as the nature of the fire is and therefore when it humiliates itself its affliction is double: both because it is in its own humiliation and because it is in a sign different from its own nature .

But I think to answer your question, it's probably because of your Mars in Cancer - when malefics are uncomfortable they lash out, and being in the AC it probably affects your body/mind. Note that moon trine mars means it also impacts your primal (emotional) mind, although the aspect is separating (still very tight) so it's somewhat mitigated.