I am doing my own time rectification, please help

Arian Maverick

Thank you for the explanation, ture.

In your experience, have you found that the date in which a child starts a new school helpful for rectification purposes? I've never "moved" houses, but I've attended a few different schools, and I clearly recall the date I began one.

Also, what do you do for an event that has a start and an end date, like a hospital stay or an overseas trip? Do you use the first day of admittance/departure, the day you return home, or both?

From Dracula's examples, I suppose knowing the exact date of an event is not necessary. How "close" do you have to be in order to use such an event? Must you know the month in which it occurred? I know approximate dates for certain events--for example, I got my thumb stuck in a car door shortly before I began kindergarten, and I had to wear a thumb brace for about six weeks while I was learning to write. The injury wasn't major, but it's had a lingering effect which may make it note-worthy in rectification; I believe it is the main cause of my irregular pencil grip. Could I use this event for rectification purposes, or would I need to know a more exact date?

Thank you. :)

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Ture

Hello Arian Maverick,

I think its not necessarily the sort of event that is important but the impact on the psyche. Of course a Pluto transit to the MC will express completely different in the life of a child that grows up in an unsettled metropolitan family or the child that grows up on a family farm. But both will have a complete change of perspective.
So if you remember specific dates from your childhood they have been very important to you and you should find relating arcs and transits in that time frame.
I think an exact date is helpful but not necessary. If the rectification is correct within +- 2 minutes I usually found that predictions or events from the past are correct within the time frame of a month.

Most significant transits go over longer periods too but usually there are a few transits that overlap. So if you make a time map you look for the time frame where the energies bundle, where transits overlap. The Solar Arc is often in the background, giving a time period of up to a year, then a overlapping transits narrows it down to a month or two. I know that some astrologers enjoy the mathematical side of this exercise and do very detailed work to figure out exact days but for the purpose of rectification I like to check as many dates as possible and if I find correlations within a month I usually move on to the next.

Also, what do you do for an event that has a start and an end date, like a hospital stay or an overseas trip? Do you use the first day of admittance/departure, the day you return home, or both?

I found the start date more significant. But often the end of an event correlates also with the end of a transit. For example:
When I had Saturn transiting my Sun the transit lasted for about a year
(3 hits). At the first hit I started the last project of my career as a builder,
I wasn't really keen to start this project because I knew it would take about 10 month and there was a lot of responsibility, challenge and work involved and I was already tired of my job as a builder. But I thought this will be the crowning achievement of this part of my life and afterward I start something new. The project was indeed very demanding but when it was finished my partner and I started packing our things to leave the city and move to the country side. In the week we moved into our new home Saturn made his last hit to my Sun, so this was like the resolving of the tension.

Dracula

Ture said:
Hi Arian Maverick,
as I said I am not fully confident with that time because dracula gave only 4 key dates and only 2.5 worked with that chart on a quick glance. To ascertain it with more confidence can be a very time consuming task.
But I thought it might be a good starting point for dracula and he can now test that chart. My main consideration was the key date Jan.1991. If you cast a Solar Arc chart for that time with the 2:34 time Pluto is on the MC. This always means dramatic changes and in the early home life parental adjustments. (see “Solar Arcs” – Noel Tyl). At the same time transiting Neptune would be conj. The Asc. This suggests ego-wipeout. I found that fitting because a 9 year old is in the process of developing his ego trough interaction with his direct environment. To be removed from that environment can make a child loose his grip on reality hence the grades are getting worse and stammering starts. So that is already quite good but to be perfect there should have been a hard aspect to the 3rd house ruler or the 3rd house ruler should have made an aspect (3rd house: learning, communication: grades, stammering) but if other key dates match this wouldn’t matter.
The next move was during the 5th grade, during that year he had tr.Uranus and Neptune square Saturn (no angles involved) then 6th grade. I cast a Solar Arc chart for april 94 (Dracula can you confirm this date?) : Saturn = MC “major change in the family”;
Also tr. Saturn opposition Venus ruler of 4th; tr. Uranus Square Pluto ruler MC.
So to test this more accurately the key dates need to be more precise and then I would test further with more dates. It is also good to know what psychological effect those key dates had.

Thanks Ture for your effort,
but one thing, In jan 1991 - i was 8 years and 4 months old approx. , you did it on 9 years if bring it more close to this age it will give you a more accurate result.

and if you only match the 3rd house ruler or the 3rd house ruler should have made an aspect then what times come?
Let me give some time to confirm from my parents that in 1994, we were posted but in which month and date ? but as far i remember the month was September or October
but i am not sure.

is there any way the date of birth of my little brother can help ?

Ture

Dracula,
I did the chart for jan 1991, I just wrote 9 years because I calculated the years in my head without considering the month. So the result wouldn't change.
And I checked for the birth of your brother but couldn't find anything significant.

Ture

Dracula,
I did the chart for jan 1991, I just wrote 9 years because I calculated the years in my head without considering the month. So the result wouldn't change.
And I checked for the birth of your brother but couldn't find anything significant.

Dracula

April 98 was crucial because moved back to our native city, had no home so lived with grandparents for some time.

and i did a little of rectification
4:08pm comes up, can you counter check it.