I am crashed after an astrologer visit

rozsaszin

The vedic astrologer predicted that i likely will not have children. I always believed in astrology, but this time i kinda hope it is not accurate/ i can change my destiny/ he might have been wrong. HELP! anything i can do to improve my chances?

me, girl 02/22/1977 11:40am ( GMT+1)

boyfriend 08/30/1979 16:00pm (GMT-5)

Tanne

Using Medieval Astrology you can have children. There is a slight chance of miscarriage though. Don't give up!

JUPITERASC

The vedic astrologer predicted that i likely will not have children. I always believed in astrology, but this time i kinda hope it is not accurate/ i can change my destiny/ he might have been wrong. HELP! anything i can do to improve my chances?

me, girl 02/22/1977 11:40am ( GMT+1)

boyfriend 08/30/1979 16:00pm (GMT-5)
Also if your time of birth is not accurate then no astrologer can make accurate predictions based on it

Most important is to verify the time of birth
:smile:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I just wanted to point out, I have had a number of astrologers tell me I would have no children... or even still to this day, that I have none.... (I have 2 healthy teenagers)

Astrology wasn't wrong, but the Astrologers' predictions were wrong as, I am guessing, they hadn't learned all they needed to at the time of the predictions.

You may want to include your natal chart, as it will get more responses.