I’m very new to forums

myvortexlife1012

Hello everyone,

I'm delighted to be a part of this wonderful community. My name is Michael and I have a deep-rooted interest in the world of Astrology, and Magi Astrology. I find it fascinating how it provides profound insights into some of life's biggest questions.

I am a Libra with Aries moon that is on the cusp of Pisces, along with a Mercury in Scorpio.

In my journey of understanding these celestial patterns, I've found that creating websites dedicated to these complex forms of astrology has been an enriching experience. It allows me to delve deeper into the subject while also sharing my learnings with others. I'm particularly drawn to Magi Astrology because of the comprehensive answers it offers to significant topics.

When I'm not exploring the cosmos or coding, I enjoy immersing myself in the world of web development and design. I believe that the fusion of my interests helps me bring a unique perspective to the table.

I'm looking forward to engaging in enlightening discussions, learning from all of you, and hopefully contributing to this community in a meaningful way.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Best,
Michael

conspiracy theorist

Hi Michael, welcome. I notice a pattern (not to say that such a pattern is an actuality beyond my perception) but I realise that a lot of IT professionals also are drawn to astrology. What do you think there is in astrology and information technology/comp sci that draws these kind of people?

Last edited:

myvortexlife1012

Hi Michael, welcome. I notice a pattern (not to say that such a pattern is an actuality beyond my perception) but I realise that a lot of IT professionals also are drawn to astrology. What do you think there is in astrology and information technology/comp sci that draws this kinds of people?

You know I’m not sure. Perhaps it could be that we are very detail oriented, and wow there are a lot of details in Astrology. And who doesn’t want to learn a few actual helpful secrets? Personally for me, I didn’t believe astrology when I first heard about it from my ex girlfriend. She was so sure of it, that it intrigued me. But in order to really learn about it, I had to delve into creating a website to organize all of the disparate parts I found. It took me three years from first hearing about it and working on this exploratory website before I was sold on it. I could see the value for myself because I created a puzzle that fit. And it was called mycosmicdna.com at the time. I never was able to make a dating site out of it at the time, but it is in the works now. I have that puzzle of a website half ready, half f you want to explore my little astrology puzzle website I made to learn it: it’s now at cosmicdnanetwork.com. I just finished testing the single person form and the celebrities now work, there are several hundred. It is a passion or hobby of mine, but it takes a long time. Thankfully I found a little bit of help coding with some AI Chatbot called ChatGPT, and now I feel I can get it going again. Without that as a support, my dream might never make it to the real world.

Anyway, I think tech people are used to learning lots of data for their jobs, that maybe astrology is an easy jump to make. Who knows exactly.

Thanks for saying hi! I’m starting to get used to forums and I appreciate the shout out. This is my second forum I’ve joined so far. And I like this one better so far. The other one is on proboards. This forum here seems to have a more mobile friendly features.

So here’s a question for you:

What do you like astrology for? Love, money, soulmates, fun?

conspiracy theorist

Interesting introduction to the art. Your story kind of reminds me of an astrologer/programmer whose name escapes me just now... the only thing I could recall was that he was a Scorpio Sun with a massive Sagittarius stellium with a bio so stereotypically Sagittarian that it almost seemed fake. Whenever I remember his name I will drop it here.

As for me, I kind of just fell into astrology. I picked it up in my teens randomly (and I mean randomly since I just woke one morning with the urge to research sun signs). I ended up on a youtube video where some commenter mentioned "natal chart" and thus begun the true beginning of my descent into the rabbit hole.

Being an unmoneyed teen, I soaked up whatever I could on the topic; whether it was branches or techniques. I had a lot of access to traditional material and I liked the rigour and "realism" of the practitioners who I encountered at the time (not to say that modern astrology does not have rigour because it most certainly does). I amassed a pretty substantial online library of astrological material; partly through the good graces of a particular astrologer, and partly through my own deep dives for free and useful material. Said astrological awakening was accompanied by an equal and sometimes greater desire for broader spiritual/magical materials and learning.

So those are my cliffs. Would you describe that "fun"? Probably. it was enjoyable to learn and discuss astrological topics with folks from all walks of life. These days, I mostly use astrology for light forecasting/prediction on major themes for a particular timeline, not being beholden or too caught up with whatever "outcome" I predict for myself. Sometimes I am right, and sometimes the symbology plays out in different ways. Sometimes crazy **** would happen and then I would use the astrology of the moment in question as "learning opportunity" to learn more about how the astrological symbols manifest in my life. Easy does it

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone, I'm delighted to be a part of this wonderful community. My name is Michael and I have a deep-rooted interest in the world of Astrology, and Magi Astrology. I find it fascinating how it provides profound insights into some of life's biggest questions.
I am a Libra with Aries moon that is on the cusp of Pisces, along with a Mercury in Scorpio.

Hello myvortexlife1012 welcome :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that there is no requirement for members to post comment
- it's completely voluntary - our astrological learning forum allows members
to practice astrological skills free - no one is paid and responses to threads are often
from members who are beginners with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs and those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.

I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location on forums like this
for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

In my journey of understanding these celestial patterns, I've found that creating websites dedicated to these complex forms of astrology has been an enriching experience. It allows me to delve deeper into the subject while also sharing my learnings with others. I'm particularly drawn to Magi Astrology because of the comprehensive answers it offers to significant topics.

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

When I'm not exploring the cosmos or coding, I enjoy immersing myself in the world of web development and design. I believe that the fusion of my interests helps me bring a unique perspective to the table. I'm looking forward to engaging in enlightening discussions, learning from all of you, and hopefully contributing to this community in a meaningful way. Thank you for the warm welcome! Best, Michael

Last edited:

myvortexlife1012

Interesting introduction to the art. Your story kind of reminds me of an astrologer/programmer whose name escapes me just now... the only thing I could recall was that he was a Scorpio Sun with a massive Sagittarius stellium with a bio so stereotypically Sagittarian that it almost seemed fake. Whenever I remember his name I will drop it here.

As for me, I kind of just fell into astrology. I picked it up in my teens randomly (and I mean randomly since I just woke one morning with the urge to research sun signs). I ended up on a youtube video where some commenter mentioned "natal chart" and thus begun the true beginning of my descent into the rabbit hole.

Being an unmoneyed teen, I soaked up whatever I could on the topic; whether it was branches or techniques. I had a lot of access to traditional material and I liked the rigour and "realism" of the practitioners who I encountered at the time (not to say that modern astrology does not have rigour because it most certainly does). I amassed a pretty substantial online library of astrological material; partly through the good graces of a particular astrologer, and partly through my own deep dives for free and useful material. Said astrological awakening was accompanied by an equal and sometimes greater desire for broader spiritual/magical materials and learning.

So those are my cliffs. Would you describe that "fun"? Probably. it was enjoyable to learn and discuss astrological topics with folks from all walks of life. These days, I mostly use astrology for light forecasting/prediction on major themes for a particular timeline, not being beholden or too caught up with whatever "outcome" I predict for myself. Sometimes I am right, and sometimes the symbology plays out in different ways. Sometimes crazy **** would happen and then I would use the astrology of the moment in question as "learning opportunity" to learn more about how the astrological symbols manifest in my life. Easy does it
Very neat. I haven't known a lot of people in my life. It sounds like you have. I think that's great. I've been an introvert for the most part. You probably have some serious insights, and life experiences to be able to write astrology interpretations. :)

I have some Sagittarius in my Venus, Uranus and Neptune.

It sounds like that guy with Scorpio sun was super interesting.

I wouldn't say that I'm an astrologer programmer yet. As I haven't done that many projects. But maybe someday.

conspiracy theorist

I am going to be 28 in November. Some would say that's not enough time to really become "wise" and meh, maybe they are right. I like to think I have condensed a good portion of life experiences in a relatively short space of time, so what I share regarding a chart (when I am serious -- don't think I have done a serious delineation for someone else in a long minute) could be useful to someone. I have encountered a bit of folks throughout my life yes, but depth of association is another thing all together. But then again that's a classic Sagittarius/Aquarius "problem" (Sun/Moon respectively)

Next up are the "Rite of Passage" transits which take place around age 28-32 (Returns and Progressions), and then something super special is the upcoming Uranus in Gemini transit that is going to oppose everything I have in Sagittarius -- promising me that I will continue to have quite an eventful time of it for the foreseeable future.

myvortexlife1012

I am going to be 28 in November. Some would say that's not enough time to really become "wise" and meh, maybe they are right. I like to think I have condensed a good portion of life experiences in a relatively short space of time, so what I share regarding a chart (when I am serious -- don't think I have done a serious delineation for someone else in a long minute) could be useful to someone. I have encountered a bit of folks throughout my life yes, but depth of association is another thing all together. But then again that's a classic Sagittarius/Aquarius "problem" (Sun/Moon respectively)

Next up are the "Rite of Passage" transits which take place around age 28-32 (Returns and Progressions), and then something super special is the upcoming Uranus in Gemini transit that is going to oppose everything I have in Sagittarius -- promising me that I will continue to have quite an eventful time of it for the foreseeable future.
I like that I can sense real knowledge in what you wrote. If you have some seriously helpful stuff, maybe you can give me a short summary of its benefits and I can look into it. I value good effective helpful stuff.

Also you can view my “fun” astrology website, at cosmicdnanetwork.com it has the ability to look up the current 500 celebrities I entered, using all of the 200 astrology articles I integrated together. When I first started it, I was hooked on it, to prove if it was right or not. Hopefully soon I will add the Love Labs, which is a place to store other people you know and look up their info too. I wish it was ready. Hopefully soon.

conspiracy theorist

For sure m8, we will encounter each other on the forums and I may be moved to contribute to whatever thread that may be

Definitely will check out your website, although I am not the celebs type. Are you familiar with skyscript.co.uk? It's a nice astro site too with lots of information you could use (if you haven't already). Traditional based type deal there though

myvortexlife1012

For sure m8, we will encounter each other on the forums and I may be moved to contribute to whatever thread that may be

Definitely will check out your website, although I am not the celebs type. Are you familiar with skyscript.co.uk? It's a nice astro site too with lots of information you could use (if you haven't already). Traditional based type deal there though
Me neither on the celebs (but it will get more people to the site as time goes on),

if you want I can add a few of whatever people you think are cool, or interesting.

That’s all I did so far years ago. I just wanted more people easily accessible on the site to make it more interesting. Cause once I set up compatibilitys again, if they are opposite sec to you, a “check compatibility” option will appear, so people can satisfy their curiosity, and see if there would be good compatibility.

So whoever is super great to you, give me a short list and I’ll add them once I set up the add feature on this new site. There’s no rush, and only tell me who you like if feel like it.

Cool, yea, the website is getting a makeover from its style last time. And it wasn’t mobile friendly before, so that’s new to the site this time.

Larri

You know I’m not sure. Perhaps it could be that we are very detail oriented, and wow there are a lot of details in Astrology. And who doesn’t want to learn a few actual helpful secrets? Personally for me, I didn’t believe astrology when I first heard about it from my ex girlfriend. She was so sure of it, that it intrigued me. But in order to really learn about it, I had to delve into creating a website to organize all of the disparate parts I found. It took me three years from first hearing about it and working on this exploratory website before I was sold on it. I could see the value for myself because I created a puzzle that fit. And it was called mycosmicdna.com at the time. I never was able to make a dating site out of it at the time, but it is in the works now. I have that puzzle of a website half ready, half f you want to explore my little astrology puzzle website I made to learn it: it’s now at cosmicdnanetwork.com. I just finished testing the single person form and the celebrities now work, there are several hundred. It is a passion or hobby of mine, but it takes a long time. Thankfully I found a little bit of help coding with some AI Chatbot called ChatGPT, and now I feel I can get it going again. Without that as a support, my dream might never make it to the real world.

Anyway, I think tech people are used to learning lots of data for their jobs, that maybe astrology is an easy jump to make. Who knows exactly.

Thanks for saying hi! I’m starting to get used to forums and I appreciate the shout out. This is my second forum I’ve joined so far. And I like this one better so far. The other one is on proboards. This forum here seems to have a more mobile friendly features.

So here’s a question for you:

What do you like astrology for? Love, money, soulmates, fun?
Hi Michael I’m new too. I picked up a bunch of little Alan Leo texts on astrology in London when I was 22. It all immediately made sense and I’ve never stopped studying, even though back then it took several hours to cast a chart by hand!

conspiracy theorist

Me neither on the celebs (but it will get more people to the site as time goes on),

if you want I can add a few of whatever people you think are cool, or interesting.

That’s all I did so far years ago. I just wanted more people easily accessible on the site to make it more interesting. Cause once I set up compatibilitys again, if they are opposite sec to you, a “check compatibility” option will appear, so people can satisfy their curiosity, and see if there would be good compatibility.

So whoever is super great to you, give me a short list and I’ll add them once I set up the add feature on this new site. There’s no rush, and only tell me who you like if feel like it.

Cool, yea, the website is getting a makeover from its style last time. And it wasn’t mobile friendly before, so that’s new to the site this time.

No, for sure. It's definitely not a secret that astrology lovers also tend to be really into celebrities and their lives. So from a marketing standpoint, it's a good call to add all the singers, movie stars, comedians and other performers you can.

Would have to stew on that one re a list of interesting people; they would probably more historical if I am honest. Gotta ruminate on that one some more

myvortexlife1012

Hi Michael I’m new too. I picked up a bunch of little Alan Leo texts on astrology in London when I was 22. It all immediately made sense and I’ve never stopped studying, even though back then it took several hours to cast a chart by hand!
I think it’s pretty cool if you can do it manually. I like to use programming so I can speed things up and make sure they are correct.

That is great that you got into astrology so young. I think it was my late 20s when I first started to prove if there was something to astrology.

I actually spent a few years making a website that you can browse if you want to, it’s called https://cosmicDnaNetwork.com

I spent so much time making it, to look everyone I knew up and I was asking all my friends for their birth info. It turned out to be time well spent. Of course I thought it was going to be a dating site, but back then I had so little practice coding, that it wasn’t meant to be at that time.

So what about astrology do you like? What is perhaps your most liked parts or you favorite?

I like Magi Astrology, but it takes a while to code parts of it. At least I know it’s effective.

I’m a Libra, and my moon is Aries/Pisces, and my mars is Leo/Virgo.

myvortexlife1012

No, for sure. It's definitely not a secret that astrology lovers also tend to be really into celebrities and their lives. So from a marketing standpoint, it's a good call to add all the singers, movie stars, comedians and other performers you can.

Would have to stew on that one re a list of interesting people; they would probably more historical if I am honest. Gotta ruminate on that one some more
Yea, take your time. I have some historic people on there now, some past presidents and a few people from the 1800’s I think.

Humanitarian

Hi Michael, welcome. I notice a pattern (not to say that such a pattern is an actuality beyond my perception) but I realise that a lot of IT professionals also are drawn to astrology. What do you think there is in astrology and information technology/comp sci that draws these kind of people?
Because the age of Aquarius is near to us, so IT professionals (an Aquarian career) are going to astrology more because the modern times are more linked to spirituality now than ever

Humanitarian

Hello everyone,

I'm delighted to be a part of this wonderful community. My name is Michael and I have a deep-rooted interest in the world of Astrology, and Magi Astrology. I find it fascinating how it provides profound insights into some of life's biggest questions.

When I'm not exploring the cosmos or coding, I enjoy immersing myself in the world of web development and design. I believe that the fusion of my interests helps me bring a unique perspective to the table.

I'm looking forward to engaging in enlightening discussions, learning from all of you, and hopefully contributing to this community in a meaningful way.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Best,
Michael
Hello Michael! Welcome to Astrologt Weekly forum!