I’m curious as to what stands out most or first in my chart to others with fresh eyes.. do you see something I’ve not focused on before?

Crowsknow

What are some advanced or more eclectic and under acknowledged aspects/patterns/placements? I wanna learn more about my chart than just the everyday basics! Thank you so much for your time!

Attachments

• 36A70D9C-E220-4BFF-BF76-B69678624DDD.jpeg
    36A70D9C-E220-4BFF-BF76-B69678624DDD.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 0776940E-B095-4F56-9E6D-3E2A966D5F06.jpeg
    0776940E-B095-4F56-9E6D-3E2A966D5F06.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 15

IleneK

Premium Member

I’m curious as to what stands out most or first in my chart to others with fresh eyes..

do you see something I’ve not focused on before?

I wonder if you might share what you have focused on before?

uranianplutonian

What are some advanced or more eclectic and under acknowledged aspects/patterns/placements? I wanna learn more about my chart than just the everyday basics! Thank you so much for your time!
What stands out to me is your North Node in Pisces in your eighth house making only one aspect: a square to Chiron in your eleventh house.

Crow vibes indeed.

Scorpio Pluto in the 4H squaring ascendant, mercury, and Jupiter. Particularly the square to your asc. It's giving generational familial tension. Do you happen to look, or act like that one family member that no one likes that died a long time ago?

Crowsknow

Scorpio Pluto in the 4H squaring ascendant, mercury, and Jupiter. Particularly the square to your asc. It's giving generational familial tension. Do you happen to look, or act like that one family member that no one likes that died a long time ago?
My dad died suddenly of a heart attack when I was 5. He was the person I was most like/related or most- though I barely remember him, I hear I am al lot like him.

Crowsknow

OP probably isn’t finding this very fun. :biggrin:

OP, if we haven’t lost you, what specifically are you looking to learn about in your chart?
I suppose I am wanting to learn more about different patterns and orbs and invisible points etc. im also really curious about relationships and past lives/soul mate synastry and clues. Just stuff much deeper than/beyond my personality you know?