I’m a single pringle but I’ve got a TON of marriage-themed transits+progressions coming up around April 2023?? Huh??

liath

F95777F3-996B-4722-80C1-AB59D7BC5DEF.jpeg

Saturn is my 7th house ruler (I use traditional rulerships and regiomantus house systems).

Regardless, several astrological things are happening/have been happening within the next four months that, all combined together, scream ‘MATRIMONY’ in red flashing lights.

But I’m extremely, extremely single. So…?

Some of the BIG indicators:

Transits
-Saturn opposition ascendant
-Saturn (7H ruler) crossing 7th house cusp
-Saturn conjunct natal venus, April 2023
-North Node conjunct south node, March 2023
-Uranus making final (?) conjunction to MC
-Jupiter conjunct natal moon and then sun

Progressions:
-Progressed moon just made a conjunction to natal sun
-Progressed Venus conjunct moon (?)
-Progressed moon about to trine mars + jupiter
-Progressed Moon about to trine part of marriage (ASC + DSC - venus)

Solar Arc Directions:
Venus trine Pluto
Saturn Trine Jupiter
Saturn and Jupiter trine part of marriage (?!?!????!)

Smaller indicators:
-Sun trine part of marriage (ASC + DSC - venus) in the first week of April
-Transiting venus through 5th house now, 7th house and conjunct natal Venus end of Jan, finally Conjunct all those planets in my natal chart and crossing MC through to the end of March.

It’s a LOT. So basically: SOMETHING big is coming, it looks like marriage. But I don’t have anyone lined up for that. I’m well aware that mundane life can flip on a dime as the heavens forecast (I practice mundane astrology, and woweee the past three years have been exciting for world events huh!!).

But since I’m single and have been for seven years I’m just??? Really skeptical???

Is there anything ELSE that these forecasts could be alluding to, or is this definitely a ‘QUICK, start picking out a wedding dress and think about what kind of diamond ring you would like’ kind of thing?

Also I don’t know if this is too much information but I can’t get pregnant unless there’s a miracle so a shotgun wedding is out.

If I seem nervous it’s because my life has been so crazy the past 5+ years and I’m still dodging bullets. I’m tired.

Please Help 🥲

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
None of those things guarantee you'll get married. If you don't have a likely prospect in sight and you're not the type to get married on a whim a la the young Britney Spears, it's highly unlikely that you will, no matter what astrological transits are happening.

You definitely have your seventh house getting highlighted, but the seventh house is partnership in general. All kinds of partnership, not just marriage. And contractual relationships. And client/practitioner relationships. Your doctor, your lawyer, your therapist if you have one, your astrologer, etc. are your seventh house people. If you yourself do any kind of one-on-one work with clients, your clients are your seventh house people. If you have a rival, they're your seventh house person--seventh house also represents open enemies, rivals. And sure, if you have a romantic partner, they're your seventh house person too.

In an even more general sense, the seventh house represents other people in your life. Big seventh house transits can indicate you bearing witness to things happening for other people. Last time Saturn crossed my DC, coming in for my Saturn return (I have Saturn in the seventh), in the maternal sign of Cancer, my partner at the time lost his mother.

All of this Saturn touching your seventh house and Venus does set the stage for a committed relationship, if one comes your way, but that could just mean this is when you meet someone who ends up being your long term partner. If you do in fact start a new relationship during these transits, the chances of it being lasting and committed are strong. The wedding, if you choose to have one, may still be a ways off, but no matter, it's still the beginning of the commitment. Even if you don't decide to commit right away.

Your Venus transits, I wouldn't make much of, because Venus passes through this part of your chart every year around the same time, give or take a couple of months. Unless it's stationing or retrogade, Venus transits are so quick that all they do is briefly highlight things. Progressed Venus may say something more--that functions more like a Saturn, Jupiter, or outer planet transit, moving much more slowly. Same with Sun: it always trines your Part of Marriage at that time of year, and four months earlier (if your Part of Marriage is in Leo) or four months later (if your Part of Marriage is in Sagittarius), too.

liath

None of those things guarantee you'll get married. If you don't have a likely prospect in sight and you're not the type to get married on a whim a la the young Britney Spears, it's highly unlikely that you will, no matter what astrological transits are happening.

You definitely have your seventh house getting highlighted, but the seventh house is partnership in general. All kinds of partnership, not just marriage. And contractual relationships. And client/practitioner relationships. Your doctor, your lawyer, your therapist if you have one, your astrologer, etc. are your seventh house people. If you yourself do any kind of one-on-one work with clients, your clients are your seventh house people. If you have a rival, they're your seventh house person--seventh house also represents open enemies, rivals. And sure, if you have a romantic partner, they're your seventh house person too.

In an even more general sense, the seventh house represents other people in your life. Big seventh house transits can indicate you bearing witness to things happening for other people. Last time Saturn crossed my DC, coming in for my Saturn return (I have Saturn in the seventh), in the maternal sign of Cancer, my partner at the time lost his mother.

All of this Saturn touching your seventh house and Venus does set the stage for a committed relationship, if one comes your way, but that could just mean this is when you meet someone who ends up being your long term partner. If you do in fact start a new relationship during these transits, the chances of it being lasting and committed are strong. The wedding, if you choose to have one, may still be a ways off, but no matter, it's still the beginning of the commitment. Even if you don't decide to commit right away.

Your Venus transits, I wouldn't make much of, because Venus passes through this part of your chart every year around the same time, give or take a couple of months. Unless it's stationing or retrogade, Venus transits are so quick that all they do is briefly highlight things. Progressed Venus may say something more--that functions more like a Saturn, Jupiter, or outer planet transit, moving much more slowly. Same with Sun: it always trines your Part of Marriage at that time of year, and four months earlier (if your Part of Marriage is in Leo) or four months later (if your Part of Marriage is in Sagittarius), too.
Thank you very much!! This puts my mind at ease. I was leaning towards the ‘partnerships in general’ interpretation myself until I saw the progressed moon trining the part of marriage as well. Then I was like ‘oh, might be partnerships, other people,,, and a bit more than just that, then…’

But you are correct, I’m not the type to get married on a whim. The concept of meeting a new person and then saying ‘I do’ in the span of four months is a lot. Meeting a long term partner in that timespan, however, is something I’d be comfortable with.

I threw the Venus and Solar transits in there because if anything I thought they’d be potential triggers.

I appreciate you taking the time!

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Hello Liath,

from the beginning of March 2023, you will be interested in your ability to commune with what you do. You will want to understand this in a deep and intuitive way. Note that from mid-June 2023 to early October 2023, what will awaken your thinking and promote your accomplishment will be to unite with what poses a problem through a passionate impulse while wanting to exist in the attention that you want the other manifests you. This is what will impact you. This will lead you to want to be valued through your aspirations, which will please you and favor what you love. This will contribute to attaching you to the other and to wanting to be rational in relation to the consideration that will be shown to you, by being attentive, as well as to wanting to be close to what you want to do. This is what will be of interest to you, will make you appreciated and loved by promoting what you want to do (Transit from Neptune to Mercury until the end of March 2024).

Ecliptique. :)

sentR89day

It's one of those things that can't be completely answered with astrology! Real life, maturity (I'm not saying that OP isn't mature), years lived, and how a person picks their partners, are influences besides astrology!

Osamenor

Staff member
It's one of those things that can't be completely answered with astrology! Real life, maturity (I'm not saying that OP isn't mature), years lived, and how a person picks their partners, are influences besides astrology!

Questions specifically about astrology can be answered with astrology. How else could they be answered?

The OP didn't ask why she's single. She didn't ask whether or when she'd find a partner. She asked how the astrological transits that seemed to forecast marriage in the next few months could make sense when she's single and doesn't have any likely prospects in sight. That's a purely astrological question.

Antiks72

View attachment 97942

Saturn is my 7th house ruler (I use traditional rulerships and regiomantus house systems).

Regardless, several astrological things are happening/have been happening within the next four months that, all combined together, scream ‘MATRIMONY’ in red flashing lights.

But I’m extremely, extremely single. So…?

Some of the BIG indicators:

Transits
-Saturn opposition ascendant
-Saturn (7H ruler) crossing 7th house cusp
-Saturn conjunct natal venus, April 2023
-North Node conjunct south node, March 2023
-Uranus making final (?) conjunction to MC
-Jupiter conjunct natal moon and then sun

Progressions:
-Progressed moon just made a conjunction to natal sun
-Progressed Venus conjunct moon (?)
-Progressed moon about to trine mars + jupiter
-Progressed Moon about to trine part of marriage (ASC + DSC - venus)

Solar Arc Directions:
Venus trine Pluto
Saturn Trine Jupiter
Saturn and Jupiter trine part of marriage (?!?!????!)

Smaller indicators:
-Sun trine part of marriage (ASC + DSC - venus) in the first week of April
-Transiting venus through 5th house now, 7th house and conjunct natal Venus end of Jan, finally Conjunct all those planets in my natal chart and crossing MC through to the end of March.

It’s a LOT. So basically: SOMETHING big is coming, it looks like marriage. But I don’t have anyone lined up for that. I’m well aware that mundane life can flip on a dime as the heavens forecast (I practice mundane astrology, and woweee the past three years have been exciting for world events huh!!).

But since I’m single and have been for seven years I’m just??? Really skeptical???

Is there anything ELSE that these forecasts could be alluding to, or is this definitely a ‘QUICK, start picking out a wedding dress and think about what kind of diamond ring you would like’ kind of thing?

Also I don’t know if this is too much information but I can’t get pregnant unless there’s a miracle so a shotgun wedding is out.

If I seem nervous it’s because my life has been so crazy the past 5+ years and I’m still dodging bullets. I’m tired.

Please Help 🥲
Marriage and relationships are in turmoil in America, so this may not have anything to do with your chart specifically. Current forecasts for genz say that 45 percent of future women will be marriage less and childless by the time they're middle age. Astrologically speaking? The outer planets have something to do with it, because these are major generational forces happening.

One could say that Pluto's transit through Sagittarius killed and transformed world views, philosophies, and traditional notions of religious morality, which is pretty obvious.

With that said, your chart has great mutual reception from the Sun and Mars, but those are in cadent 12th and 8th house placements. That's not going to block you per se, but the delays could come in the form of potential partners being hidden from you. Maybe foreign lands , hospitals or prisons are connected ? Maybe they work in these jobs?

Lord of the 7th and the 1st in the 8th are not good testimonies for ease of relationships, but that doesn't make it impossible. My nephew has a Cap stellium in the 8th and he did fine with kids/marriage.

Furthermore, your Saturn return in the 8th house is happening right now, and it's not exact yet. This is a major deal obviously. That is the transit of importance. Saturn will be moving into Aries in June of 2025, so I wouldn't doubt it if the next few years yield opportunities.

With that said, being picky and choosy may lead to loss. Older, more mature partners might be an option. This could be somebody who struggles with depression or who's not very emotional.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Marriage and relationships are in turmoil in America, so this may not have anything to do with your chart specifically. Current forecasts for genz say that 45 percent of future women will be marriage less and childless by the time they're middle age. Astrologically speaking? The outer planets have something to do with it, because these are major generational forces happening.

good catch :)

One could say that Pluto's transit through Sagittarius killed and transformed world views, philosophies, and traditional notions of religious morality, which is pretty obvious.

With that said, your chart has great mutual reception from the Sun and Mars, but those are in cadent 12th and 8th house placements. That's not going to block you per se, but the delays could come in the form of potential partners being hidden from you. Maybe foreign lands , hospitals or prisons are connected ? Maybe they work in these jobs?

Lord of the 7th and the 1st in the 8th are not good testimonies for ease of relationships, but that doesn't make it impossible. My nephew has a Cap stellium in the 8th and he did fine with kids/marriage.

Furthermore, your Saturn return in the 8th house is happening right now, and it's not exact yet. This is a major deal obviously. That is the transit of importance. Saturn will be moving into Aries in June of 2025, so I wouldn't doubt it if the next few years yield opportunities.

With that said, being picky and choosy may lead to loss. Older, more mature partners might be an option. This could be somebody who struggles with depression or who's not very emotional.
check out your PROFECTIONS as well

Annual Profections &
Continuous Profections
Astrology Online Calculator

FraterAC

Would the OP care to recount what their experience has been in the past few months, as these influences were active?
As a learning experience for those predicting and tracking here?