I’m a Pisces but I’d rather be a killer whale

IndigoMo

Hello starfriends! ⭐️ I am fairly new to using astrology for my own self discovery, I’m beyond fascinated, and a little bit overwhelmed. I have a lot of questions, but I’m mainly wondering what it might mean that Uranus Neptune and my north node are all in Capricorn. I really struggle with routine, planners, to do lists, etc. I don’t want to make excuses for myself but it feels like these placements might be plain why I am straight up allergic to routine, but also could really use a routine 🤣 🤷‍♀️ I think of rebel Uranus and dreamy Neptune keeping my mountain goat in a dream frenzy… am I way off? Lol.

Thanks in advance to any insight! 🙏💕

Attachments

• F8AF2E5F-EE57-48B5-81D6-EE2FFBB6ED69.jpeg
    F8AF2E5F-EE57-48B5-81D6-EE2FFBB6ED69.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello starfriends! ⭐️ I am fairly new to using astrology for my own self discovery, I’m beyond fascinated, and a little bit overwhelmed. I have a lot of questions,

Hello IndigoMo welcome :)

for discussions after introducing we have Read My Chart
also Chat

but I’m mainly wondering what it might mean that Uranus Neptune and my north node are all in Capricorn. I really struggle with routine, planners, to do lists, etc. I don’t want to make excuses for myself but it feels like these placements might be plain why I am straight up allergic to routine, but also could really use a routine 🤣 🤷‍♀️ I think of rebel Uranus and dreamy Neptune keeping my mountain goat in a dream frenzy… am I way off? Lol.

Thanks in advance to any insight!
🙏💕
index.php

Greetings and best wishes, LL.
Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
QUOTE FROM FORUM RULES
This is a public forum and everyone must take responsibility for restricting what they share
to their own comfort level. We can't control people's sense of boundaries or lack thereof.
This forum is NOT appropriate for confidential sharing and we strongly warn everyone

that this is NOT an appropriate place to expect confidentiality.
We are NOT responsible for members' posting decisions and cleaning up their posts if they overshare.

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else
with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility
for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form:

through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

david starling

One problem is that :saturn: and :uranus: are in mutual reception, in each other's domicile-signs. Since they have incompatible energy, the result is chaotic.

With Moon in Libra, you'll have to find a way to balance Airy, freewheeling :uranus: with down-to-Earth, nose-to-the-grindstone :saturn:.

Your Moon is your guide, ESPECIALLY with Sun in Pisces.

Last edited:

Adeline

Hello starfriends! ⭐️ I am fairly new to using astrology for my own self discovery, I’m beyond fascinated, and a little bit overwhelmed. I have a lot of questions, but I’m mainly wondering what it might mean that Uranus Neptune and my north node are all in Capricorn. I really struggle with routine, planners, to do lists, etc. I don’t want to make excuses for myself but it feels like these placements might be plain why I am straight up allergic to routine, but also could really use a routine 🤣 🤷‍♀️ I think of rebel Uranus and dreamy Neptune keeping my mountain goat in a dream frenzy… am I way off? Lol.

Thanks in advance to any insight! 🙏💕
Oh dear, i feel you! try being a pisces moon with a strong neptunian chart.😄 We have are moments and in this lifetime we all have are purpose in life! I struggle with routine too and always daydreaming in my own la la land.🐟♓

IndigoMo

One problem is that :saturn: and :uranus: are in mutual reception, in each other's domicile-signs. Since they have incompatible energy, the result is chaotic.

With Moon in Libra, you'll have to find a way to balance Airy, freewheeling :uranus: with down-to-Earth, nose-to-the-grindstone :saturn:.

Your Moon is your guide, ESPECIALLY with Sun in Pisces.
Thank you! That’s good advice, and syncronistic because your not the first person lately to point me twords my moon. 🙏🌕