huge trouble communicateing with people

Mikey279x

right now in my life when I communicate with people for some reason in almost every conversation my mind just goes blank. It's starting to create huge problems for me in ways that I had thought gone away. Every day it's getting harder and harder to hold a conversation with a single person without my mind going blank or studdering. It's even starting to show up in my acting class which deeply troubles me plus my stand up routine is defintly affected. It's really starting to make my life a living hell and I'm trying to find ways that I can overcome it.

Theres about a million aspects in my chart that can point to this so I'm not sure what I can do to overcome this, I feel like all that I've worked hard for is being taken away from me in my subconscious which makes it that much harder to pinpoint whats going on I was wondering if somone would be kind enough to offer me insights into how to get my mind back on track

some things that pop up out of the blue that I've already checked out was

Chiron in the 3rd with Gemini
Mercury,Venus Combust by the sun

i've tried everything to improve my communcaitons but it's soo hard to pinpoint how I can help myself because whats going on isn't infront of my face it exists in my mind

here is my chart if that will help in any way

cddfgdgfgdfg.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn, to Mikey

Mikey,

Transiting (planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also restriction, structure) is conjuncting (energy is combined with) your stellium (collection of planets) focused in the 5th house (self-expression, also performing arts). So you feel restricted in your ability to perform in front of others. This is OK. Practice structuring your words carefully, thinking out exactly what you want to say before speaking and using this "slowing down" time to structure exactly what you want to do onstage, so you are ready in all situations. Saturn slows you down, but it provides a structure to build on.

Structured,

Tim

tsquare

I am by no means an expert in astrology but from what i've read about
tsquares(and I wish I could remember where.:mad:) in a persons natal chart is it puts the majority of the stress from the dificult aspects of the three planets involved onto the planet on the 90 degree angle, which in your chart is mercury.

The planets involved in this tsquare are the moon, pluto, and mercury.

right now in my life when I communicate with people for some reason in almost every conversation my mind just goes blank. It's starting to create huge problems for me in ways that I had thought gone away. Every day it's getting harder and harder to hold a conversation with a single person without my mind going blank or studdering.

It's even starting to show up in my acting class which deeply troubles me plus my stand up routine is defintly affected. It's really starting to make my life a living hell and I'm trying to find ways that I can overcome it.

Heres some stuff on the planets I have recently read on a transformational astrology page, It has some interesting info on the planets and the houses they are in. I thought its description of pluto, the moon, and mercury was pretty good, and I found it insightfull to my own chart.

http://www.astrologynow.com/carolwillis/

theres some other info here too.
tell me what you think of it.
Im still learning.

Im a bit of an aspiering performer as well, and have had to work on my comunication skills too(blanking out, freezing, etc..) For me it seems that my subconcious gets in the way. Like at times I can do just fine and then its like, what happened? where am I? pause...pause..pause. Its frusterating
that slight hesitation or whatever that seems to come from below pulll me somewhere else. and I believe thats the Moon. but I dont know yet, thats my theory. Its something I have to work on as well to get where I want to go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey279x

Re: Saturn, to Mikey

wilsontc said:
Mikey,

Transiting (planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also restriction, structure) is conjuncting (energy is combined with) your stellium (collection of planets) focused in the 5th house (self-expression, also performing arts). So you feel restricted in your ability to perform in front of others. This is OK. Practice structuring your words carefully, thinking out exactly what you want to say before speaking and using this "slowing down" time to structure exactly what you want to do onstage, so you are ready in all situations. Saturn slows you down, but it provides a structure to build on.

Structured,

Tim

Thank you for the response Tim!! not only did it help me with talking to people I got the leading role in the play it landed a co director part and a writing part I beat out 13 other guys for the leading role we were given a chance after the audtion to speak with the directer to appeal for other parts that needed filling, I was nervous but slowed down and bam got the part!! The theatres huge like 700 seater from what we've been told

to make matters even better on top of that, prior to the audition the cinemia department had been filming our activities to present to up and comming film students who are in the process of making movies to showcase. Lucky for our acting class the person in charge of video taping was one of the leading teachers at the university. I talked to her and she introduced me to a film student at the UW and he said he'd like to cast me in his up coming movie!!

Atria

Re: Saturn, to Mikey

Hello Mikey¡¡ What an astrologer¡¡ Uranus is is aplicating at an astrological grade 21º saggitarius and has a sub regency in the sign of saggitarius and with great trines with sun and mercury, and mercury trine with saturn, knowledge, excelent aspects for astrology, the trouble with comunications is indicated by the moon and pluto squaring mercury the ruler of the third house, but the other benefic aspects that mercury receives will help you a lot.

tikana

me think it is your merc/venus/sun conjucntion that is pulling a problem with communication

merc in leo is weak
sun is extremly strong.
venus in leo is strong
Sun and Venus just overshadow your merc.
This combo is great for an actor. You must have a very strong voice that carries. If you have a quite voice i would be surprized! depending on genetics, you should have a loud voice. Notice that that cluster is sitting in your 5th house ruled by Sun, which naturally rules in 5th house.
I wouldnt worry too much on moon/pluto opposition.. it jsut shows you that you are emotionally reserved but if someone pushes your buttons, you can explode. Moon doesnt really like being in taurus nor opposing pluto being in scorpio. Pluto in scorpio overrules your moon which sorta gives you a dilemma of being emotional without drama. it is a controllable aspect.
merc gives you a very dramatic spoken trait in you but because it is dramatic you have a hard time being understood. on top of that, you have a multitasking mind. you think with bold expressions but without a definite description of an action.

sort of kind of like this
you see a blue race car parked on your drive way

instead of saying "there is a race car on my drive way" you say "there is an awesome totally bold blue looking car with new rims and tires parked in my car." I knwo it is a bad example but your message is lost somewhere between your mind and your vocals.

I hope i am making some sense
Tik

Last edited:

Mikey279x

tikana said:
me think it is your merc/venus/sun conjucntion that is pulling a problem with communication

merc in leo is weak
sun is extremly strong.
venus in leo is strong
Sun and Venus just overshadow your merc.
This combo is great for an actor. You must have a very strong voice that carries. If you have a quite voice i would be surprized! depending on genetics, you should have a loud voice. Notice that that cluster is sitting in your 5th house ruled by Sun, which naturally rules in 5th house.
I wouldnt worry too much on moon/pluto opposition.. it jsut shows you that you are emotionally reserved but if someone pushes your buttons, you can explode. Moon doesnt really like being in taurus nor opposing pluto being in scorpio. Pluto in scorpio overrules your moon which sorta gives you a dilemma of being emotional without drama. it is a controllable aspect.
merc gives you a very dramatic spoken trait in you but because it is dramatic you have a hard time being understood. on top of that, you have a multitasking mind. you think with bold expressions but without a definite description of an action.

sort of kind of like this
you see a blue race car parked on your drive way

instead of saying "there is a race car on my drive way" you say "there is an awesome totally bold blue looking car with new rims and tires parked in my car." I knwo it is a bad example but your message is lost somewhere between your mind and your vocals.

I hope i am making some sense
Tik

no that actually makes total sense my mind works exactly in that fasion. and I have the loudest voice anyone has ever heard lol my voice is soo loud during voice warm ups it overpowers the entire acting class of 27 lol
I'm only 19 but i can carry the pitch up high enough to sound like the the african american man who sings old man river.. lol..

tikana

I have the same issue with voice .. it is loud enough to sing without a microphone.
i have outsang the choir before as well. itis crazy. You cannot even talk quietly. it just carries and you cannot control it.

Tik

freedomlover

Mikey,

I had some thoughts while observing your natal chart.

I saw the extremely emphasized grand trine in fire as pointing to a deep need to have your "voice" heard, your originality, inventiveness, and creativity honored. This perhaps was not accomplished in your childhood, and if not then, in a past life. What is repressed will seek an outlet, and can take on a life of its own. It's like a wound to the sense of self, and of creative expression. Chiron is in the 3rd in Gemini and opposes Uranus (r) in Sag in the 9th. A couple of possibilities to interpret this opposition are:

1 Past life vows of silence.
2 Being criticized, ostracized for your personal beliefs and viewpoints.

Possibly you are subconsciously afraid to let others know who you really are and speaking what you truly believe. There is an emphasize on the need to master being true to yourself - authentically "you" (Jupiter at 29* Aries in 1st and TN in Aries/12th)

Your vocation puts you in the scenario of having to communicate to or in front of large numbers of people. Perhaps this is bringing up the subconscious issues I've listed. The recent and current transiting planets are probably the trigger.

The key to resolution in healing these subconscious issues is to reconcile the drive to express yourself with the subconscious "push" to "prove" something by it. In other words, there are some wrong motives and/or beliefs that are tainting what you are doing and causing the gap between what you want to say and the abiltiy to express it. Perhaps there is some intimidation by others hiding in the closet of the subconscious, as well. Part of this process would seem to indicate the need to let go of what others think of you. Some people say that they don't care what others think, but they are really trying to convince themselves that that is what they believe - but deep inside the pain is still there.

These are only some thoughts I had, Mikey. I have had very similiar problems to the ones you described, and my heart went out to you. I hope you have found something in my words to give you some understanding into what may be going on. If it doesn't resonate with you, either throw it out, or put it on a shelf to see if it does at a later point in time.

Blessings to you,

Freedomlover