How's y'alls guru transit's going?

VenusS

Its been 2 days since guru have come from gemini to cancer, his exaltion sign. For me, there are no changes apart from some peace in family. I expect more since my rashi is virgo and ascendent is cancer, haha.
Anyway, how's your transit going?

pixelpushed

Haha, it hasn't really changed anything for me as of yet, but sometimes changes can be slow and gradual, I'm a moon capricorn ascendant aquarius

Day 1, a new competitor came to light at workplace. Day 2, going in for a legal trial.
All is not sounding well...
I am Aquarius Asc and Aquarius Moon.

VenusS

Woah, all will be well, since guru is good for everyone(mostly) right now, even if your guru transits 6th or 8th graha.
Regards

Crystalpages

I am sorry if I am sounding a bit "across the grain (of general beliefs)" or even a '(transits) party-pooper', but the fact of matter is that most "How is your month" columns from the venerable Astrology Magazine (BVR; Bangalore) to the popular trend picked up and followed by other numerous magazines (astrological and NON-astrological) that had been based pretty much entirely on rashis (lagna and Chandra) and transits have been seen to be *hit or miss* and not useful, in general! They were essentially following the trends set by tropical astrologers and their sun-sign columns using tropical zodiac which (tropical sun-signs) were followed blindly by many Indian newspapers (English kind) and probably still do! Same difference!!

Once again, sorry for not playing along with others in the *sand box*, so please do not mind me and may the festivities or planet-blaming continue! ;-) <LOL>

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

Found an interesting article regarding the Jupiter Transit

http://www.softwareandfinance.com/M...4_13July2015/Jupiter_Transit_Predictions.html

So, according to the article, since I am Kanya rashi, I think Sep 2014 - Dec 2014 AND then Apr 2015 - Jul 2015, Jupiter will give me all the required Power Booster :tongue:

Note : At the end of that article you can see the impact Jupiter will have on different rashis during the next one year.....

Congratulations SMB.
Please do not forget the rest of us lowly folks after you have arrived at your pinnacle, thanks to your power-booster single factor astro-jet! :biggrin:

Love, Light, Levity (levitation?),

Rohiniranjan

SMB

Looks like Jupiter's combustion will come to an end either today or tomorrow....which means let us all Jupiter fans :tongue: sit back......relax....and see what it does to us over the next 11 months....:cool:

Crystalpages

Looks like Jupiter's combustion will come to an end either today or tomorrow....which means let us all Jupiter fans :tongue: sit back......relax....and see what it does to us over the next 11 months....:cool:

If Jupiter is actually **doing**, then little can we puny folks do or even dream of!

However, if Jupiter is not doing but merely *indicating* what our karma is and what we have DONE already to ourselves and our destiny, then we can **DO** something about the matter at hand! Such as PRAYING! ;-)

Love, Light, Insight,

Rohiniranjan

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter has changed sign for all the billions of humans and other living beings in this world but for very many this transit will pass without any effect on them. Others could be noticeably effected favourably or adversely.
We all dread the transit of Saturn over natal Moon but for many this transit goes without creating any adverse issue.
Why is it that not everybody is impacted by each transit?

Crystalpages

Jupiter has changed sign for all the billions of humans and other living beings in this world but for very many this transit will pass without any effect on them. Others could be noticeably effected favourably or adversely.
We all dread the transit of Saturn over natal Moon but for many this transit goes without creating any adverse issue.
Why is it that not everybody is impacted by each transit?

As touched upon by a few in this thread right at its outset, Dinesh ji, If transits were the only decisive factor then the work of all of us astrologers would have been such a lot simpler. However, then, astrology would not be able to contain the nuances that make it a good correlate of human life-aspects that are fairly intricate and varied.

Hence, astrology contains a matrix of other considerations such as the dasas, the variabilities introduced (described) as vargas, ashtakavargas, etc.

Each horoscope has certain uniqueness within the ocean of seemingly limited possibilities which get simplistically portrayed by sceptics armed with math and stats as 12 rashis x 9 planets (a few more if upagrahas are included) and a few others thrown into the permutation-combination framework and model they use or put forward against astrology!

True to Jung's deep statement, "That which is born in the moment carries the [signatures of the] moment" (paraphrased). Hence, cautious astrologers always consider each natal horoscope when looking at transits (and not just the lunar transits, by the way) as opposed to following the typical newspaper column astrological pronouncements we see regularly, even in serious and sincere astrology columns and magazines and journals, etc.

There are many additional factors of course as outlined by newer systems and paddhatis etc each of which run into volumes and unlikely to be captured in a message or thread.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

mathur_dinesh

Precisely. I was hinting at it. Transits should not be viewed independent of Dasas. Therefore the apprehension expressed by some above that they may get good/bad results of Jupiter transit in Cancer may not be always reasonable. :smile:

VenusS

Jupiter combustion ended yesterday, however, for me, everything has gone from upside down. Tables have turned, going from a pretty terrible phase.

So fellas, do not rely on a single factor I.e transit. Until then, lets pray.
Regards

Crystalpages

Jupiter combustion ended yesterday, however, for me, everything has gone from upside down. Tables have turned, going from a pretty terrible phase.

So fellas, do not rely on a single factor I.e transit. Until then, lets pray.
Regards

Anything to do with this much touted Supermoon (P-FM)?:innocent:

SMB

So, here's a piece of information for all you Jupiter fans :tongue:

Jupiter will be going retrograde from today :sad: until April 9th....Retrograde for five months!!! :sick: :sad: :sad: :sad:

VenusS

Actually, jupiter's gonna be nearest to the earth. The retrogate movement is a great sign for all of the people since it will bring more optimism to everyone's life. It's not bad at all.

VenusS

Not really. In my experience, 9/10 didn't have any ill effects of retro jupiter, however, it depends on many other factors. Roughly, no, retro jupiter isn't bad.