How would we delineate a social media question?

liath

A pretty common tarot question I see is “is this person following me on social media?” and I am curious about how you would delineate this question in horary.

I take social media to be the 11th house, and social media ACCOUNTS to be 11th house as well.

Are we looking for applications between the parties themselves, the parties and their social media accounts, or…the social media accounts themselves?

For me, when I take this question, I actually at all three categories. However, since a person uses their OWN social media account to view another social media account, I generally find application between L11 and turned L11 to be the best.

I’m curious if any of you have experience with this question? Social media is so new, I was having a hard time working it into traditional horary.

Let me know!

Thank you :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Here is how I see it.
I think the question is Are they following me?
“Me” is the 1st; “they” is whatever house is appropriate for them.
They aren’t following the account or the image on the video; they are following the person, just not physically.
If they are following the person’s public communication, then you might use the 3rd instead of the 1st.
Keeping it simple.

liath

I
Here is how I see it.
I think the question is Are they following me?
“Me” is the 1st; “they” is whatever house is appropriate for them.
They aren’t following the account or the image on the video; they are following the person, just not physically.
If they are following the person’s public communication, then you might use the 3rd instead of the 1st.
Keeping it simple.
I love simple 😭💗 thanks for your reply!

dr. farr

I agree with lleneK’s observations; however I think I would use the 3rd house as quesited re to social media rather than the 11th, unless perhaps the “they” referred to were personal friends.