How will be our date

leo468

He's coming here to stay 5 days and I'm super nervous and I'm dying inside I'm very insecure every time. What will happen when we meet on 5 december please help. Moon have negative aspects, my ruler conjunct saturn? I need short and clear answers i'm worried

Attachments

• astro_2gw_question.78543.2059.jpg
    astro_2gw_question.78543.2059.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 42

Chrysalis

Im sorry but thats all i can see happening, mars rules his 3rd so maybe its a ticket/travelling issue that he can't come on that date.

Mars is representing the visit his L3, mars is aspecting you with reception from your end, but unfortunately moon opposes mars first before merc/mars perfect.

Let us know what happens :)

Chrysalis

Once again you've got an upcoming opposition with moon/jupiter so No. Jupiters his L3 so maybe he can't do this date.

Chrysalis

You sure he's not seeing someone else too, as in this chart he's got mercury with him, merc rules his 5th. Mercury's gonna be heading back to him soon.

Chrysalis

Really :cool: Its gone past 29 degrees.
Regardless of degrees/angles/houses etc, mercury is still with him, and mercury is not you.

Your 2nd signif venus will then be moving into sagg so somethings going to change.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I thought you was planning to meet him on the 6th :unsure: todays the 4th, even being the day before the first potential meeting.

leo468

I thought you was planning to meet him on the 6th :unsure: todays the 4th, even being the day before the first potential meeting.

I travelled in so many towns theres no need to wait for 6th, i thought my travellibg would be slower but no. Here we are

Chrysalis

Ok i see it now your also mercury here, mercury's your co significator as moons just left mercury, merc after this chart was cast turned rx that was the meet in the 5th, with you and him saturn...so i apologize but here mercury was was infact also yourself.