How to Recognize Physical Beauty

I didn't mean to ask if you had abused PEOPLE, but if you had used sex like a drug. I didn't Think you are a rapist.

Kk very interesting. Is Sun trine Pluto an aspect you have read about yourself?
]
I looked it up.

"concentrate and apply your willpower, coupled with the option of a regenerative transformation which may be necessary to achieve self-integration and your chosen aims."

Very true.

I feel like my whole personality and persona have gone through a lot of evolutionary changes even now i'm only 27 and i have had people from my younger years when i was like 10-12 years old saying i remember this and that and i would say yeah, i was not my true self as a kid and things were very different.

They usually have nothing to say and i go about doing whatever it is i was doing.

Found strength in the middle of the thing that caused the stress to begin with.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Sun-Trine-Pluto

Animatrix

]
I looked it up.

"concentrate and apply your willpower, coupled with the option of a regenerative transformation which may be necessary to achieve self-integration and your chosen aims."

Very true.

I feel like my whole personality and persona have gone through a lot of evolutionary changes even now i'm only 27 and i have had people from my younger years when i was like 10-12 years old saying i remember this and that and i would say yeah, i was not my true self as a kid and things were very different.

They usually have nothing to say and i go about doing whatever it is i was doing.

Found strength in the middle of the thing that caused the stress to begin with.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Sun-Trine-Pluto

How? tell me more about this if you like. Very interesting.

To be honest I have a very hard time understanding this Plutonic stuff. It is too Deep and mysterious for a simple fella like me.

How? tell me more about this if you like. Very interesting.

To be honest I have a very hard time understanding this Plutonic stuff. It is too Deep and mysterious for a simple fella like me.
Mum and dad are the source of the person i became up until i left foster care at 18 years old.

In the time leading up to me going into foster care at age 12, i had been physically beaten, slammed on my head on the floor by my mother, was once starved for not cleaning and tidying the kitchen top to bottom by my father and so was my brother actually.

Got mentally abused by our father, whilst it is ok to tell your child off and end it there, you have had your say, my dad would belittle us, alienate us like we are hell on Earth, make us stand on our feet for hours as he talks us down.. tears in my eyes made no difference, the amazingly huge headache from it... being pushed so low.. feeling so bad.

Yet the only thing i wanted was to go out and play, be a bit loud.. i had too much energy was very physical and wanted to be a kid. So due to how backwards everything was i turned it into mischief in the home as did my brother, set fire to carpet, made guns out of anything we could find because we had a fascination with them for whatever reason.. playing with toys was very limiting because making noise would set my father off since he wanted to play his Playstation games or watch TV or watch a movie all the time, never worked, sat on his backside 24/7 whilst blaming the world around him, us and my mother.

Relationship between my mum and dad was really bad and rarely ever good, dad always wanted full control over her, made her a slave.

Yet for whatever reason i still loved them...

Fast forward to Army and my mum get's Cancer.. i break down because unconditional love.. i leave Army, i know sounds strange that i could love someone like her.. but here is the thing i know without my father she would have been a very different person, love the soul, not the what the person has become, the soul cannot change.

Father cannot stand up to me, he tried, backfired and i took down his collection of CD's with my fists, but i never stooped to his level, never laid a finger on him, i pushed him with intimidation and showing him what hurt he causes, not keeping promises to my mother etc. Father is very weak, he can only feed on what is beneath him physically and mentally, and at the time a child is, and sadly my mother.

Now my dad is very charming and socially able when people are new.. and shows off this completely different image of himself, i do this in a way which protects my ego underneath... but i'm not hiding anything abrupt or bad, it's just i fear rejection and being judged, so i little by little come out of my shell.

Heard my dad make up stories.. even ones about work that he has never done in his life.. i don't mention anything because this has no personal gains and just breaks the peace i want.

Dad get's mad my mother who is now disabled and has been for 7 years. She's loud sometimes and makes noise because she can no longer communicate verbally, so does her own thing.

Winds my dad up.. so i'm the sort of middle man who calms the situation and i would actually fight my dad when he was having a go, only verbally mind you.

Watch as his dumb emotional and illogical anger rises and i hit it with words, he uses evasive tit for tat and uses completely off topic stuff to throw at you that will never allow you to see who he is, except i see all of him and he knows that.

7 years but things are much more peaceful, i have gained from it all slowly, but it has somewhat held me back mind you. And now i'm focused on present and future, it's taking me a while but that's life.. can't rush things, Taurus Moon knows no different ;)

Last edited:
I have some talents mind you that i could work on.. singing..
Art..

Here me singing :)

Me and this dude are astrologically EXACTLY the same, same day born, almost same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Mt_YTPTcs

Me..

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0j2oJLokT3v

Psychology..

Helping others..

I don't see what happened to me as something miserable personally, but something that shaped me. Though i feel for others who were effected by what it all was, my brother especially who is autistic.

Animatrix

Mum and dad are the source of the person i became up until i left foster care at 18 years old.

In the time leading up to me going into foster care at age 12, i had been physically beaten, slammed on my head on the floor by my mother, was once starved for not cleaning and tidying the kitchen top to bottom by my father and so was my brother actually.

Got mentally abused by our father, whilst it is ok to tell your child off and end it there, you have had your say, my dad would belittle us, alienate us like we are hell on Earth, make us stand on our feet for hours as he talks us down.. tears in my eyes made no difference, the amazingly huge headache from it... being pushed so low.. feeling so bad.

Yet the only thing i wanted was to go out and play, be a bit loud.. i had too much energy was very physical and wanted to be a kid. So due to how backwards everything was i turned it into mischief in the home as did my brother, set fire to carpet, made guns out of anything we could find because we had a fascination with them for whatever reason.. playing with toys was very limiting because making noise would set my father off since he wanted to play his Playstation games or watch TV or watch a movie all the time, never worked, sat on his backside 24/7 whilst blaming the world around him, us and my mother.

Relationship between my mum and dad was really bad and rarely ever good, dad always wanted full control over her, made her a slave.

Yet for whatever reason i still loved them...

Fast forward to Army and my mum get's Cancer.. i break down because unconditional love.. i leave Army, i know sounds strange that i could love someone like her.. but here is the thing i know without my father she would have been a very different person, love the soul, not the what the person has become, the soul cannot change.

Father cannot stand up to me, he tried, backfired and i took down his collection of CD's with my fists, but i never stooped to his level, never laid a finger on him, i pushed him with intimidation and showing him what hurt he causes, not keeping promises to my mother etc. Father is very weak, he can only feed on what is beneath him physically and mentally, and at the time a child is, and sadly my mother.

Now my dad is very charming and socially able when people are new.. and shows off this completely different image of himself, i do this in a way which protects my ego underneath... but i'm not hiding anything abrupt or bad, it's just i fear rejection and being judged, so i little by little come out of my shell.

Heard my dad make up stories.. even ones about work that he has never done in his life.. i don't mention anything because this has no personal gains and just breaks the peace i want.

Dad get's mad my mother who is now disabled and has been for 7 years. She's loud sometimes and makes noise because she can no longer communicate verbally, so does her own thing.

Winds my dad up.. so i'm the sort of middle man who calms the situation and i would actually fight my dad when he was having a go, only verbally mind you.

Watch as his dumb emotional and illogical anger rises and i hit it with words, he uses evasive tit for tat and uses completely off topic stuff to throw at you that will never allow you to see who he is, except i see all of him and he knows that.

7 years but things are much more peaceful, i have gained from it all slowly, but it has somewhat held me back mind you. And now i'm focused on present and future, it's taking me a while but that's life.. can't rush things, Taurus Moon knows no different ;)

Tragic but I am glad that you are focused on the future now. Sun trine Pluto is sometihng of a survivor right? Before regeneration there is Death.

Good luck anyways!

Hermeshadesluna

Honestly I don't know. If it's within 1 degree maybe. The thing is quiniles and biquintiles are things of talent but biquintiles are still a softer aspect of the quinile and quintiles are still a soft aspect.

Quintiles are things you've already embodied or overcome in previous life tines. You're not gonna use quint iles unless it helps you with other motives for this life. Einstein, it helped him with his career, Obama politics, marylin, with acting and mesmerizing an audience. A lot of people don't know they have a talent or desire to develop that particular thing unless it helps with something else. Trines and conjunctions are things you have to work on in thus lifetime but it is still something you have worked on and have somewhat evolved from in previous life time. Conjunctions are themes you will encounter for sure. Trines-probably in a near previous life time you had the conjunction.
I get it, since quintiles are a fifth harmonic aspect, that's the energy of perfection, 72 breaks down to 9 which is completion and the quintile is an aspect of alchemy

Scorpio90

I don't know much about Lilith or its influence on appearance. I have Lilith aspecting my Sun and Ascendant. I have nothing dark about my appearance at all.

Capricorn Ascendant, or Saturn on the Ascendant, will usually make you look "older" when you're Young. Capricorn Ascendant enters puberty early, men grow beard early etc, but they stay almost the same after puberty well into adulthood. Errol Flynn had Saturn right on his Ascendant, and he writes in his book that he looked much older and bigger than his peers when a teenager. So a Capricorn Ascendant will not make you uglier or look old and boring, but yes frequently the face is structured etc. A tendency to become more attractive the older one gets is also common.

This is so true..

I have ascendant in capricorn with saturn conjunction ascendant.

Since I was a kid, people told me that I had the face of "old person" today I am 27 years old and I have a youthful look .. even people say that I am between 20 and 22 years old .. incredible .. do not change a single feature since the age of 20 .. and it is strange because I always read that the ascendant in capricorn and saturn in in the ascendant tends to be seen as an older person.

A question .. I do not want to be superficial nor arrogant, but although I have been offered model work and female friendships have told me that I attract a lot (I do not see myself as an attractive person but not ugly, however I do not have any aspect of venus with ascendant.

What is it that can generate this? I have a lot of saturn in my natal chart, that generally are considered of cold and unattractive aspects.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_a.40293.63378.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_a.40293.63378.gif
    63.3 KB · Views: 50

Abby83

This is so true..

Since I was a kid, people told me that I had the face of "old person" today I am 27 years old and I have a youthful look .. even people say that I am between 20 and 22 years old .. incredible .. do not change a single feature since the age of 20 .. and it is strange because I always read that the ascendant in capricorn and saturn in in the ascendant tends to be seen as an older person.

A question .. I do not want to be superficial nor arrogant, but although I have been offered model work and female friendships have told me that I attract a lot (I do not see myself as an attractive person but not ugly, however I do not have any aspect of venus with ascendant.

What is it that can generate this? I have a lot of saturn in my natal chart, that generally are considered of cold and unattractive aspects.

I think being bony is what is required in regards to modelling and not beauty. I think your chart may show you having the bone structure for it. What do you think?

Scorpio90

I think being bony is what is required in regards to modelling and not beauty. I think your chart may show you having the bone structure for it. What do you think?

Hi Abby83!

Thanks for your answer, maybe it is as you say .. not necessarily a model has to be attractive, but nevertheless the question that I should have done before is maybe .. what aspects can influence the attraction? but not in physical attraction, but those people who are not physically attractive but have a "Something" that makes people feel attracted .. I know many cases

Abby83

Hi Abby83!

Thanks for your answer, maybe it is as you say .. not necessarily a model has to be attractive, but nevertheless the question that I should have done before is maybe .. what aspects can influence the attraction? but not in physical attraction, but those people who are not physically attractive but have a "Something" that makes people feel attracted .. I know many cases

Oh in that case I think you're talking about Scorpio. Scorpio magnetises ppl even if the person is ugly (btw I'm not talking bout you, just an example). You have a few planets in Scorpio so that would attract that special something.

Animatrix

This is so true..

You are definitely attractive. Venus aspecting ascendant is not necessary in a man, in order for him to be attractive, not for a woman either.

You have Pluto sextile ascendant and this will give you a sexual vibe no doubt it is that, first and foremost. Read what I wrote in previous pages Pluto's influence on the Sun and ascendant is most important for sexual charisma. You have many planets in Scorpio too, in fact you are a Scorpio Sun so you are definitely attractive.

Scorpio90

You are definitely attractive. Venus aspecting ascendant is not necessary in a man, in order for him to be attractive, not for a woman either.

You have Pluto sextile ascendant and this will give you a sexual vibe no doubt it is that, first and foremost. Read what I wrote in previous pages Pluto's influence on the Sun and ascendant is most important for sexual charisma. You have many planets in Scorpio too, in fact you are a Scorpio Sun so you are definitely attractive.

Hey Animatrix! thanks for you reply and clarify my doubts

runthejules

This is so interesting.
I have Venus sextile Ascendent. People always try to "place" my nationality. I've had strangers just stare at me then come up to me and frankly ask "where are you from?" I think I have a unique look?

Its not Pluto intense. I don't think I have the Pluto strong-gaze but I am intrigued by all of this.

(In fact my eyes are getting dry from staring at the screen) I'm so fascinated. Great observations!

Attachments

• 201710112135032746.jpg
    201710112135032746.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 41

Animatrix

This is so interesting.
I have Venus sextile Ascendent. People always try to "place" my nationality. I've had strangers just stare at me then come up to me and frankly ask "where are you from?" I think I have a unique look?

Its not Pluto intense. I don't think I have the Pluto strong-gaze but I am intrigued by all of this.

(In fact my eyes are getting dry from staring at the screen) I'm so fascinated. Great observations!

It might be due to Neptune in Square to your ascendant, making others confused by your appearance and uncertain! :D Maybe... I don't know. Venus will always add a certain degree of form and symmetry to the face if in aspect to the ascendant, whether the person is Grace Kelly or Vladimir Putin, both having the conjunct, does not matter, Venus will always make it look more pleasant.

But many men who are known for their good looks, lack Venus aspects to the ascendant, and this is logical and reasonable, because Venus in any aspect to the ascendant tend to make the person softer, more graceful and tactful, as well as diplomatic, and these are attributes we do not associate with male charisma. But men only need Pluto for beauty and charisma it seems. Women can be extremely Beautiful by a single Plutonic influence on the ascendant or sun, but in general the most Beautiful women, Grace Kelly, Angelina Jolie, Ingrid Bergman, and the other Beauty Icons, has Venus in Connection to their ascendant and Pluto in Connection to their Sun and/or ascendant. The biggest male Beauty Icons however, to name Three of the biggest; Errol Flynn, Brad Pitt and Elvis Presley, they all Three lack Venus aspects to their Sun and ascendants, yet they are famous for being symbols of sex. Here Pluto, the ruler of Scorpio (the signs which basically rules reproduction and the genital organs) seem to be very influent in their charts. Pluto gives sexual charisma, and Venus gives Beauty and charm.

love-thinking

Does not everyone have dimples more or less? :D

I gave realized that I'm mostly attracted to Tauruses. Their eyes are so sexy. I'm talking about Taurus men. Their eyes are big and beautiful like Venus but has Pluto's intensity as it is a fixed sign and scorpio is the opposite sign. They also have this nurturing nature. I'll show you one: aladin from once upon a time. Ahh this man makes my heart skip a beat.

They also look mysterious, reliable and sexy at the same time.they also have this simplis tic nature about them that's sexy. They are like Eros in the flesh. I honestly think I like them because Taurus rules my 8th house.

Honestly though, I also fall hard for fire signs because I lack fire in my chart. So Taurus predictable nature can get boring for me. I also need wit.(Venus in aquarius). Looks like Taurus are only for admiration. I have moon in Taurus as well so someone's sun in Taurus may conjunct my sun and fall in my 8th house.