How to Recognize Physical Beauty

love-thinking

I find fiery people very intense, but how do you define intensity? I see a lot of energy in the Eyes of Ingrid Bergman. And she was a very energetic, highly adventurous woman in real Life - I have seen the documentary about her and read her book. She was constantly restless, but sometimes melancholic yes.

Lana Del Rey was absolutely gorgeous!!!! :love:

And guess what? SHE HAS VENUS CONJUNCT ASCENDANT, AND SUN TRINE PLUTO! :D Hahaha.

Yeah you're right. I'm convinced by you about this Pluto with sun and ascendent thing. However, I would only count trines, oppositions, conjuncts, and squares and not the sextile or semi sextile. I'm not sure about quintiles.
However I do think moon in combination with the ascendent has more of an influence rather than the sun if you are born after sun set. I'm not sure when Scarlett is born but I do think her moon in Scorpio plays a role on why people think she's so hot.

Lana del Rey is your modern day grace Kelly.

Fires intensity is not long lasting and you can see it in their face. I'm talking about gazes that give off a old soul, long-term, meloncholic look yet it isn't as kind or compassionate looking as Pisces and Neptune. But yeah as you said the gaze looks like they are strong. Kind of cold-looking.

Animatrix

Lana Del Ray is my fav - Part of fortune in 12th/ venus is conjunct asc, neptune & uranus in 8th house

There's some recurring neptune aspects too

I think there may be a away to compile a list of aspects that give sexual allure/intensity..the more the better. But there are so many aspects..getting the information in excel is gonna help. I'll give it some time but if it starts to feel like a wild goose chase I'm stopping lol & Venus/Pluto Sun aspects will have to do. It's prominent

Lana Del Ray has actually Sun opposition Neptune also. I immediately youtube'd her and checked an interview with her. She does not come across as intensely as Ingrid Bergman, she is more feminine. But her neptunian aura is well balanced with her mysterious Plutonic flair. Angelina Jolie too, got Sun opposition Neptune. I fell in love with Angelina Jolie in the Movie "Gia". She plays it sooooooo good. She plays this playful girl who is going to be a model, and she is pretty wild and adventurous and yet self-destructive and fragile in a way without becoming too fragile. She is so mesmerizing in that film, and her chart is very much alike Lana Del Ray's. Lana Del Ray is cancer - Angelina Jolie is cancer Ascendant. Both has Sun trine Pluto, Sun opposition Neptune, Venus conjunction Ascendant, and both has adverse Moon-Pluto aspects. I Think Angelina Jolie has more of that plutonic aura though. But Lana Del Ray was very Beautiful.

Animatrix

Yeah you're right. I'm convinced by you about this Pluto with sun and ascendent thing. However, I would only count trines, oppositions, conjuncts, and squares and not the sextile or semi sextile. I'm not sure about quintiles.
However I do think moon in combination with the ascendent has more of an influence rather than the sun if you are born after sun set. I'm not sure when Scarlett is born but I do think her moon in Scorpio plays a role on why people think she's so hot.

Lana del Rey is your modern day grace Kelly.

Fires intensity is not long lasting and you can see it in their face. I'm talking about gazes that give off a old soul, long-term, meloncholic look yet it isn't as kind or compassionate looking as Pisces and Neptune. But yeah as you said the gaze looks like they are strong. Kind of cold-looking.

The sextile is very important. Ingrid Bergman has the sextile. I have seen it in many charts, and I recognize it. A sextile is not a weak aspect, it is brought just as powerfully as a trine when it is "turned on". Semi-sextiles and Quintiles might be too weak maybe, I can buy that. But sextiles are very powerful. I have a model in my head with Sun sextile Pluto I just found but cannot remember her name now.

And you hit it on the spot - Cold looking. I don't know what it is with me, but I am kind of mesmerized by people who appear to be invincible. I admire courage, energy and passion so much. I like a good mystery, and I cannot understand Plutonic/fiery people. I try to, but they are so different, like they are operating on a whole other level somehow.

JUPITERASC

Cold-blooded serial killers tortured and abused their victims
and eventually got caught for it.
The publicity that followed their cases shone a spotlight
on their gorgeous bone structure
handsome faces, beautiful bodies, and charming personalities
that comprised these lethal criminals
In fact, they got so much publicity for their good looks
they found themselves with major fan followings behind bars!
It seems that anyone will go after crazy if it’s sexy enough!
And perhaps it’s those good looks
that drew the victims of these crimes to the murderers in the first place :smile:
CHARLES SCHMID
8 July 1942 – 30 March 1975
is the dark and dangerous type when it comes to good looks.

With three victims to his name Schmid
“The Pied Piper of Tucson” weirdly became a bit of a cult hero
among disaffected Tucson youth
In 1964, at the age of 21, Schmid announced that he wanted to kill a girl
and thought he could get away with it.
His victim was a 15-year-old girl, whom he lured from home, raped, killed
and buried in a shallow grave.
Later, he murdered his 17-year-old girlfriend, who had become too clingy for his liking
and her 13-year-old sister
– because nothing says “tough” like doing away with teenage girls.
Due to his boasts of what he’d done, Schmid was imprisoned
escaped once
and died from stab wounds he suffered while in a prison brawl in 1975.

yyb5bmw2us8y.jpg

love-thinking

The sextile is very important. Ingrid Bergman has the sextile. I have seen it in many charts, and I recognize it. A sextile is not a weak aspect, it is brought just as powerfully as a trine when it is "turned on". Semi-sextiles and Quintiles might be too weak maybe, I can buy that. But sextiles are very powerful. I have a model in my head with Sun sextile Pluto I just found but cannot remember her name now.

And you hit it on the spot - Cold looking. I don't know what it is with me, but I am kind of mesmerized by people who appear to be invincible. I admire courage, energy and passion so much. I like a good mystery, and I cannot understand Plutonic/fiery people. I try to, but they are so different, like they are operating on a whole other level somehow.

I'm not too sure about sextiles. Anyways, ingrids cold look can be associated with her earth ascendent or it could be the sun sextile Pluto or it could be both.

Quintiles are tricky. I think it was Einstein or another famous person known for their intelligence but he had a mercury quintile Uranus which is an aspect for intelligence. Marylin Monroe has Mars quintile Neptune. And Obama has Jupiter quintile Pluto. It is a talent aspect and something they are known for.it comes naturally to them.

The hard aspects are attributes you must overcome or embody in this lifetime in order to know that particular aspect. Quintiles are things you can channel them if you want to and usually you are very good at embodying that trait when and if you want, so much you will be known for it. So again it's kind of confusing.

JUPITERASC

Brazilian Tiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha
born 4 February 1988 Goiânia, Brazil
claims to have murdered 39 people
riding up to them on his motorcycle and threatening to rob them
before shooting them instead, between 2011 and 2014.

His victims were primarily women, but da Rocha also targeted random homeless people
and homosexuals throughout his murderous rampage.
da Rocha pointed towards his experiences dealing with childhood sexual abuse
and his regular romantic rejection by women as the reasons for his crimes.
That second excuse might surprise a lot of people :smile:
as da Rocha has frequently been credited in multiple press outlets
as being an “incredibly handsome serial killer”
with a strong build and dark features

Tiago_Henrique_Gomes_da_Rocha.jpg

cocoloco

What about people who are not considered attractive/good-looking in Hollywood like Jay-Z?

astro_2atw__jay_z.71771.16572.gif

Mick Jagger
02b3ddfd3b9f1ce8ca07e2e402f4494d--famous-leos-birth-chart.jpg

Susan Boyle:

astro_2atw_susan_boyle.72124.26124.gif
Susan-Boyle-Main.jpg

Last edited:

love-thinking

What about Biquintiles I have sun biquintile Pluto

Honestly I don't know. If it's within 1 degree maybe. The thing is quiniles and biquintiles are things of talent but biquintiles are still a softer aspect of the quinile and quintiles are still a soft aspect.

Quintiles are things you've already embodied or overcome in previous life tines. You're not gonna use quint iles unless it helps you with other motives for this life. Einstein, it helped him with his career, Obama politics, marylin, with acting and mesmerizing an audience. A lot of people don't know they have a talent or desire to develop that particular thing unless it helps with something else. Trines and conjunctions are things you have to work on in thus lifetime but it is still something you have worked on and have somewhat evolved from in previous life time. Conjunctions are themes you will encounter for sure. Trines-probably in a near previous life time you had the conjunction.

Animatrix

I'm not too sure about sextiles. Anyways, ingrids cold look can be associated with her earth ascendent or it could be the sun sextile Pluto or it could be both.

Quintiles are tricky. I think it was Einstein or another famous person known for their intelligence but he had a mercury quintile Uranus which is an aspect for intelligence. Marylin Monroe has Mars quintile Neptune. And Obama has Jupiter quintile Pluto. It is a talent aspect and something they are known for.it comes naturally to them.

The hard aspects are attributes you must overcome or embody in this lifetime in order to know that particular aspect. Quintiles are things you can channel them if you want to and usually you are very good at embodying that trait when and if you want, so much you will be known for it. So again it's kind of confusing.

Ingrid Bergman had Leo ascendant and Aries moon.

Animatrix

Never mind. Her sun is in virgo, not her ascendent. I found leo ascendents or leo in the chart to make a woman "shine."

Yes Leo ascendants are very common among actors and musical people.

Ingrid Bergman was a Virgo and she actually writes in her book that she was very clean and neat. She liked to clean and have order. And she had bad self-confidence when Young. Oh you have no idea how pretty she writes. In the documentary made about her, they read some pages here and there of her diary, and she has written it in such a cute way, cannot explain.

Ingrid Bergman is and will forever be my #1 woman. I think that Ingrid Bergman is the most beautiful woman of all time, and Errol Flynn the most beautiful man of all time. Errol Flynn is like the perfect model for "The Plutonic Man". Slightly dark, tall and athletic, extremely handsome, a Little dangerous, self-destructive.

b9104ce08b44c4f50db7585151824245--ingrid-bergman-i-had.jpg

errol-flynn-1.jpg

But hey, you are gorgeous too. You look very good.

Last edited:

love-thinking

I was about to say Capricrn first because of your shoulders but I thought you had something elusive about you :) And soft facial features too.

Well libra ascendent so I suppose that's why. Libras can be pretty elusive as well I think at least. :)

Capricorns have wide shoulders?

I bet you have a lot of virgo or capricorn in your chart.