How to interpret Bi-Quintile in Horary?

Barbaraenzo

Hello to all,

I hope you all had a great start to a new year. I created a career related horary chart and saw bi- Quintile between the lords of Asc and 10H. When I check oh the internet it says positive about this angles. (https://cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html)

How should I interpret it in Horary?

How do you act when the rulers of the 2 ( asc and house lord) are the same, as here mercury. I took the moon as myself but I don’t have any co significant.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• C8120780-1A43-4A1D-B10C-5F29055F54A4.jpeg
    C8120780-1A43-4A1D-B10C-5F29055F54A4.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 32

IleneK

Premium Member
Traditional horary employs the five Ptolemaic aspects, conj, sextile, square, trine and opposition. You might be able to say something very general about the aspect relationship between significators by sign rather than degree.
But I don't think there is a very broad consensus yet from which you can infer anything for the delineation itself using the quintile or bi-quintile.

Humanitarian

Biquintile aspect between significators in horary means that they're having a spiritual moment together, or some creative and extraordinary things will happen after the question of the querent, and likely there's some AHA moment out there. You can do some math to find biquintiles in a horary chart
Step 1: Find the exact quincunx degree from the degree of the significator
Step 2: Subtract 6 degrees from the exact quincunx degree from the significator
Step 3: If the significator in the first 6 degrees, you need this: (The quincunx sign of the significator) (Formula: 30x + a - 6 = 30y + b)
5 degrees of the quincunxed sign - 6° = 29 degrees of the previous sign
4 degrees of the quincunxed sign - 6° = 28 degrees of the previous sign
3 degrees of the quincunxed sign - 6° = 27 degrees of the previous sign
2 degrees of the quincunxed sign - 6° = 26 degrees of the previous sign
1 degrees of the quincunxed sign - 6° = 25 degrees of the previous sign
0 degrees of the quincunxed sign - 6° = 24 degrees of the previous sign
Or:
Use the trine + quindecile formula (x ± 120 ± 24 = bQ) for first 6 degrees
Notes: If the significator is in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, if you need to subtract degrees below 120 to 120, you have negative numbers, so you need to subtract these numbers from 360, and if the trine degree from the significator in Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer is below 24 degrees, you need to use quincunx sign from Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer formula (Quincunx ± 6)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Biquintile aspect between significators in horary means that they're having a spiritual moment together, or some creative and extraordinary things will happen after the question of the querent, and likely there's some AHA moment out there.
Hi, Raphael.
I've not seen this meaning of biquintile in horary. I wonder if you might share your source of this?
Thank you.