How to get lost love back with help of astrology?

VenusS

You could use the Vashikaran mantra, kama mantra, maybe beej mantras and its best to pray Shiva and Parvati, for love life.
You could also worship Sita Ram, Radha Krishna for above.
You could also try strengthning your Venus. But first to analyse your chart from a very good astrologer.
Regards
VenusS

Visakha21

Isnt it against Karma. I believe there is a term karmic partner. Everyone meets them and therefore love happens. Doesnt it coincide. Correct me if im wrong.

Maybe if anyone knowledgeable can explain the term karmic partner it will be great. How come some people tend to have many relationships in life before meeting their life partner but some people only have like a relationship which turns them to their life partners.

Crystalpages

Dear friend,

Some believe in destiny being supreme, others believe that alongside humans have some free-will and hence we opt for remedials, including those of mystical kind (tantra etc).

The discussion gets even more tangled because some insist that horoscopes show if remedials (whatever kind) would be chosen by someone! Destiny again!!

There is also the 'what is ethical and how much we can play with the laws of nature'.

Debates etc can continue endlessly and have been witnessed by me so many times.

It is best to follow ones conscience! If the inner voice tells, "go ahead!" then go ahead. Make sure though that it is your conscience and not selfish desires that are whispering to you.

Debates will never get the perfect answer, personal decisions might!

Karma is very KOMPLEX, very few of us have the ability or will to really understand how karMA works in toto! Many perspectives and views and opinions exist.

Not sure if it helps you or not.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

JUPITERASC

Oh my god. I replied to this thread. I ddon't know how the reply, became a thread.
Regards
When the moderator edited the original thread
they decided to begin a completely new thread
using your response probably because it was the only other response on the thread
at the time the moderator mentions deleting spam links made by the original poster
so
The moderator decided to continue the discussion
separately from the spam thread
on a new thread
using just your comment
:smile:
and here is the link to which i replied
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=522179#post522179

and worshipping gods doesn't mean tricks, it just means that you're praying for a change, to get a lost love back. When did worshiping gods become a trick?
Regards

JUPITERASC

Thanks Jupiter for clarification. :)
Regards
That's OK - I found out when a moderator did the same to a comment I made on a thread
- the moderator began a brand new thread with it on a topic I would not have personally chosen - but c'est la vie :smile:

By the way re:

Isnt it against Karma. I believe there is a term karmic partner. Everyone meets them and therefore love happens. Doesnt it coincide. Correct me if im wrong.

Maybe if anyone knowledgeable can explain the term karmic partner it will be great. How come some people tend to have many relationships in life before meeting their life partner but some people only have like a relationship which turns them to their life partners.

from the HOW TO GET AWAY FROM KARMA THREAD
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=409626#post409626

karma is an immutable, impersonal law from which none of us can 'escape'
because we necessarily inevitably experience the consequences/results of our actions
– whether those actions are/were prompted by thoughts of the mind/the emotions.

However, what we CAN do is - NOT create the causes of unhappiness and instead CREATE THE CAUSES OF HAPPINESS :smile:

Crystalpages

It is very simple, JupiterAsc!

Many seekers wonder and we see queries galore on internet seeking for soulmates?

What I have observed is that something that is in Jyotish and known as darakaraka (Kalatra-karaka) holds the KEY!

Depending on planets etc., the variations on the theme and strains vary and only unravelled, individually, as opposed to a nicely crafted rule that would apply to all! As many seem to seek...?

Astrology books, ancient or otherwise, were meant to be starting points and never the ULTIMATE ALTAR?

Just sharing what I saw and felt, others have their merry ways and I have no problem with those or them following their conventions and convictions...!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan