How to Deal with a Scorpio Mars in the workplace

Mj66

I work with a Capricorn (which is my 6th house hidden enemy to begin with) that has a Scorpio Mars. This person makes the workplace hell. Gossip and starting trouble for others. This person has Sun Square Uranus, so once things are peaceful-well...then it time to stir the pot.
Help!

polina

Mars in Scorpio is good strategist with Sun in Capricorn ( sequence sign). Maybe you need to reflect on his plan. And...try to play in his games :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
The sixth house doesn't represent hidden enemies. That's the twelfth house.

I agree with Samantha Bean that what we really need to see is a synastry chart for you and your coworker. However, you'll have to remove your coworker's birth information from their chart, and also remove their name or give them a pseudonym. It's against the rules to post identifying information about other people on the forum without their informed consent.

If someone habitually gossips to stir up trouble, what's most likely driving that is their Mercury. In some cases, a Mercury/Mars aspect is involved. The sign placement of their Mercury would tell us nothing, any more than the sign placement of their Mars does, but aspects and house placements would shed some light.

And that you're so bothered by this person that you've come over here to post about it, makes your chart relevant. You must have some synastry with them that allows them to really push your buttons.

Mj66

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I always thought 6th house was hidden enemies, so I learned something today!
Unfortunately, I don't have an exact time of birth for the individual.
M

Osamenor

Staff member
The date is enough for a synastry chart. It wouldn't show us his accurate houses, but it would be enough to see how his planets align with yours. If you use a noon chart, that makes for the least possible discrepancy in his Moon placement: with a noon chart, it could be off up to six degrees in either direction, but we still have a rough idea of where it is. The rest of the planets don't move more than a degree a day, so an inaccurate birth time won't change their placements in any significant way.

Mj66

Synastry chart attached. I am the Scorpio sun, Anonymous is the Capricorn.
Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_me_anonymous.49988.171222.jpg
    astro_61gw_me_anonymous.49988.171222.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 63

Zora

Account Closed
How to Deal with a Scorpio Mars in the workplace
Thank you.

Cautious.

In work place is not the problem- as his reasonable cap sun falls in your 6th house - work.

But his 7th house mars and 3 other planets in scorpio falls in your already 4-fold planet placed scorpio 4th house - he is able "to get under your skin".

Mj66

Thanks for your input. It is a female and yes she can. I blame it on a jealous Capricorn Sun/Mars Scorpio. However I am a Scorpio Stellium and I can dish it out as well as take it from this person, I was just curious on others input.
Thanks again! :)
M

filarette

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I always thought 6th house was hidden enemies, so I learned something today!
I have seen in multiple places that 6th house is supposedly hidden enemies. I think that is the case with traditional astrology (hellenistic?) and vedic astrology

IleneK

Premium Member
I have seen in multiple places that 6th house is supposedly hidden enemies. I think that is the case with traditional astrology (hellenistic?) and vedic astrology
I've not seen traditional references to the 6th being connected with hidden enemies. The 12th is secret, unknown enemies, such men as maliciously undermine their neighbours or inform secretly against them: traitors, spies; and so on...
I find the suggestion of the 6th interesting and wonder if you might share any of the places you might have seen the 6th cited as the house of hidden enemies?

Last edited:

filarette

Oups not hidden enemies, that was my mistake from the above comment. As for regular enemies, I remember seeing it mentioned in a few places, anyway fast googling gives this Vedic examples

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for the clarification about Vedic seeing the 6th as the house of open enemies. This contrasts with western which sees the 7th as open enemies. It's interesting....

LivelyMoon

Account Closed
Very easily, make no response to anything they throw at you, be direct and also show physically that you are capable, the things about Scorpio Mars I find is that they want to test you and see what you are made of, this is directly linked to Pluto's want for the same thing, to find something so it can have it's way which is not always a bad thing.

Taurus placements tend to balance out Scorpio, Taurus tends to be a complete mystery to a Scorpion as the Bull is a solid beast that is very hard to nudge even with Scorpio's best shots Leo and Aquarius come off as too selfish at times to truly get it right and may cause a Scorpio Mars to either recoil and back away which I don't think is what we want, we just want them to understand your wants and needs too, or get dragged into psychological mind games or just direct anymosity.

But in truth I have yet to find a Scorpio Mars that is truly out to hurt anyone, but my experiences are with Sag Sun's, never met a Scorpio Mars with a different Sun sign.

Lonerose99

I know someone with a Scorpio Mars.
IleneK said one deals with them very carefully.
Exactly - in the workplace, he is out for revenge, wants
to bring someone down if he thinks they did him wrong.
Even doing practical jokes on them to put them in a bad light!

Its hard to see what aspects she has and you have natally. Seperate natal charts would be good. You are putting the focus on signs (understandable since you are new to astrology I presume) when infact you should focus on planetary aspects and houses and then lastly, maybe signs.

Itonically you have a very plutonic (and uranian) mars with your mars conjunct pluto. Her mats is just in scorpio, thats nothing compared with having mars in contact with the true source, pluto.

Also your moon is square her mars etc planets so yeah she migt rub you the wrong way. Her saturn is square your moon, that can be real harsh.

Hard to see what aspects her mercury has natally but her mercury is ruled by jupiter which can manifest as talking without sensors and the mercury ruler jupiter is in a stellium with mars and other planets, so that’s something to concider aswell.

These are stuff that jumped at me but I am no expert