How to be a good mother to a Moon square Uranus child?

Arywiel

Hi everyone, I need your help an insight. I've stressed myself silly, since I realized what it MEANS that my daughter has Uranus in the X. house (conjunct MC in Taurus) square Moon in Aquarius (conjunct Sun in the 6. house).
It describes to me a difficult childhood,maybe moving around a lot, with the mother being unstable, emotionally unavailable and erratic.
Although I am not saying I am nothing like a Uranian person (I have sun in Aqua myself conjunct HER sun and moon), but my Cancer moon just can't stop worrying. I want to give the best to my daughter, but I fear, with this placement, no matter what I do, it will always come out twisted. I do believe in destiny and that we all carry out a master plan in which everyone is an actor, including ourselves; and if I have to play a certain role on hers, than be it. But still, I had a very ****** childhood and I wouldn't want to pass down those unhealthy patterns to her. Not consciously or otherwise. And I see the bad things already started to happen when she was just an embryo. And here is where the moving around part comes in: we wanted to move to the countryside from the city with my partner and my mom together, so my mom sold her home to buy a now one fit for all of us. However my mom and partner got into a fight so bad, we are not moving anymore and my mom has to sell the new house again, cuz it's to big for her alone... And we too, have to sell mine, because my partner and my dad are in beef as well. He doesn't want him to live there. So we will have to move soon. This situation of me trying to piece my broken family together, would have probably led to a breakup with my partner if my daughter wouldn't have been on the way... Now everything seems fine with us, but I have my doubts every now and then, especially because of the guilt towards my mom.
The moving around part is a check. Me being unstable and erratic might be a check as well, since I didn't experience this much stress since my childhood and now even guilt for now I am an adult and should be able to make responsible decisions... And different, eccentric... well, I am taking a course in astrology and leave her every second Monday with her dad for 3 hours to attend it. Even applied to university this year (so far I didn't see a conflict between realizing my dreams and devoting myself to my daughter as well). Here in the forums I read, that with this placement children feel that their existence somehow deprived their mother of her freedom. And although she is Everything I ever wanted and we planned her, sometimes I THINK, it might have been easier if she was born later, after we worked things out in the family. I fear of ruining her life...
Sorry for this post to be so long, but I had to explain, before asking your opinions. I really need some help to be a good mother to her. Does any of you know of people who have deep, stable, nurturing relationships with their mother having this placement? How is parenting done good for kids with these aspects?

aquarius7000

Hi

A long post certainly helps understand the background, but without a chart, astrologers are unable to respond objectively.

iAmMattN

Try to practice letting go of excessive worry and/or overanalyzing. This in itself can be a form of not being fully present, ya know? Also, try to let go of the idea that you can control your daughters evolutionary path.

Dr. Shefali's work on Conscious Parenting can help tremendously. I think you'll like her. This would be more helpful and constructive than trying to analyze your daughters chart.

I understand the motivation to do so though, truly. I hope this helps.

[Deleted self promotion from post. That may only be posted in a signature or on the Advertising board, per forum rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

CapAquaPis

I have a stern, yet loving mother (a Taurus sun/Aquarius moon) who raised a man with autism (I have Uranus in Scorpio square Aquarius moon and sun), to have a mother who shown love and affection yet comes out as strong and hard at times, I feel parenting should be mild while you have to be serious when it comes to discipline a child when he/she is misbehaving or uncooperative.

swanswings

Grace and loving-kindness to you and your daughter.

To repeat aquarius7000, please post the chart.

As for Moon square Uranus, Carl Jung had that aspect. So did Oscar Wilde and Princes Diane of Wales, and Princess Charlene of Monaco, and Princess Charlotte born in 2015. The well-known astrologer Liz Greene and Justin Trudeau and JFK, Jr.

The natal chart is such a rich, rich tapestry. Focusing on one aspect completely misses the beautiful weaving of themes with which this child shall bring her treasures to life.

Please post the chart with time and place.

https://imgur.com/CuvWMEd