how many retrogrades do you have?

How Many Retrograde Planets Do You Have?

• None

Votes: 14 7.9%

Votes: 37 20.9%

Votes: 32 18.1%

Votes: 30 16.9%

Votes: 33 18.6%

Votes: 19 10.7%

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters

sara31tx

Here are the definitions of my retrogrades in my chart.

Retrograde Saturn in Cancer and 10th House: This person's part of mind that is disciplined, respectful, and solitary is introspective, emotional,
protective, and wants inner and outer security. Most often this manifests in
an independent, backward, introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing
with career, social stature, and destiny. (This bit plays only a minor part
in their psyche.)

Retrograde Uranus in Scorpio and 1st House: This person's individuality,
desires for change, and tendency to go against social norms is very
penetrating, suspicious, introspective, and desires to transform and remove
outer masks. Most often this manifests in an independent, backward,
introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing with establishment of
personal identity. It is easy for them to express this part of themself.

Retrograde Neptune in Sagittarius and 2nd House: This person's intuitive,
spiritual, compassionate, psychic nature is jovial, open minded, loves
freedom, and seeks meaning and new experience. Most often this manifests in an independent, backward, introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing with self image, self worth, and material security. It is easy for them to express this part of themself.

Retrograde Pluto in Libra and 12th House: This person's destiny, and capacity to transform the self and the outer world is affectionate, tolerant, often indecisive, appreciates beauty, and seeks balance, relationship, and
calmness. Most often this manifests in an independent, backward, introverted
manner, and in the area of life dealing with things that disrupt or cause
disassociation with the personality.

Retrograde Juno in Virgo and 11th House: This person's tendency to give away individual power for the benefit of a relationship is very analytical,
critical, modest, helpful, and works toward perfection. Most often this
manifests in an independent, backward, introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing with the future, life goals, and association with friends and
groups.

Retrograde North Node in Scorpio and 1st House: This person's karmic goals, andbest direction of evolutionary growth is penetrating, suspicious,
introspective, and desires to transform and remove outer masks. Most often
this manifests in the area of life dealing with establishment of personal
identity.

Arian Maverick

I'm a bit confused; are we counting stationary retrograde planets in with retrograde planets? Because I think I voted in this poll a while ago and didn't count my stationary retrograde Uranus--just retrograde Pluto.

I'm a usually a bit technical about these things, so I consider a stationary retrograde planet to be not quite retrograde.

I suppose it's to each his own, though...

does anyone know if Chiron R is counted and what it means please?

This is also a good question; we should have added clearer specifications.

Arian Maverick

bx2boca

I just found your website recently, but I love it! I am not sure what it actually all means(would love to find out!) but I have 3 planets retrograde, it seems: Jupiter(16 Tau 12'48"), in my 2rd house, Uranus(14 Vir 45'59") in my 6th house and Pluto, also 6th in Virgo (16 Vir 16'21").

gesura

If retrograde planets work in a different way, what would be an effect on a person with Jupiter Rx? jupiter is in the 5th house.

I'm a telepath and just found out...

Mr. Conjunct

I have only 1 retro planet and that is Mercury in Capricorn 11th house. Mercury is my 4th and 7th house ruler. In school I was at first a bit slow learner and when Mercury went forward in progression, problems disappeared.

jkley

i have saturnretro exhalted in my second house conjunct jupiter in libra which forms a mutual reception with venus in capricorn in the fourth... how would this play out? especially venus being my sole dispositer...

....this discription of retro saturn, actually is really accurate for me...

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Persons with Saturn Retrograde in their birth charts do not like to be known in public, they find security in intellectuals or spirituals. They easily yield to external influences. They appear shy, uneasy, introvert, lacking in self assertion or attempt to cover their lapse with the pretext of arrogance. They feel alone, isolated, separated from their friends and are seldom understood and very reserved."

[/FONT]

AnnaViolet7

Hey,

Interesting thread...someone on an astrology group told me that people with many retrograde planets are 'fixers' they intuitively know what must be done to fix situations...she said that it is said people with Neptune rx lived a long long time ago on Atlantis...Jupiter rx indicates a need to control oneself in this life..

HELLO KATE 0406!!!
I have the exact same placings as you how funny! :D

Also have Saturn and Jupiter conj Libra in 12th rx and also Uranus..

So I got 5...Still trying to discern the influence...

kate0406 said:
Hello there

I also have Neptune in Sag retrograde in the third house as well as pluto in Lib first and uranus in scorp 2nd. I can relate to being extra sensitive around people's energies and sometimes like to be alone because of this...I guess I'm not very grounded in everyday life and can be a bit of a dreamer! i would also be interested in finding out more about my retrograde planets, somebody told me they are planets we grow into later on in life and find hard to access early on??? Not sure, but I do find it difficult to access that uranus in scorp energy which is square saturn...Will check out those links..

I am really interested if anyone would be able to tell me if there is any special significance to planets that are stationary? I noticed in a friends chart he has 2 planets stationary..someone else here said they would view them differently to retro planets and I would too...but how I am still trying to work out!

Anna :)

Neptune Rising

I've got two

Saturn in Cancer in the 7th - this might mean marriage comes later, well I'm 33 and relatively free. I also think this is a karmic aspect meaning I have to put a lot of effort into my relationships, I cannot just ride the energy of relationship. I had a past life regression done this year which showed me some of what I'm meant to do in this life. Amazing. Saturn in the 7th is definately an indicator of the work I must put in with others, and retrograde could show the link with the past (life).

Pluto in the 9th near the MC - not too sure about this one. It could show my intense interest in studying various religions. I think this aspect improves with time and experiences, as one ages. I can see how the years I've been interested in various philosophies has contributed to me now using this knowledge and putting it all together in a way that I can understand and I can use to help others.

NR

autumnleaf

I have only one as well: Saturn @ the end of the 6th but usually interpreted in the 7th. I can tell you that I have always liked older men. I'm dating one who is 14 yrs my senior, and I'm almost 40 and still haven't married. I don't know how the retrograde affects it though. :confused:

Neptune Rising

autumnleaf said:
I have only one as well: Saturn @ the end of the 6th but usually interpreted in the 7th. I can tell you that I have always liked older men. I'm dating one who is 14 yrs my senior, and I'm almost 40 and still haven't married. I don't know how the retrograde affects it though. :confused:

Lol me too. My Saturn in the 7th. Always at least 9 years older than me, and I consider that to be young! I dated someone 25 years older than me once. The more I think about marriage, the more I value my current lack of responsibility/freeness, even though I'm intensly loyal and responsible to whoever I'm seeing.

I think retrograde makes the fruit from the hard work come a bit later in life, or makes relationships improve with age/time/experience/Saturn. Maybe it even turns the energy of the planet inwards, so we have a chance to introspect and learn more from it... because if its a past karma that we chose to work through in this life, we would need to introspect to do so. (if you believe in past life) :)

NR

autumnleaf

Neptune Rising said:
Lol me too. My Saturn in the 7th. Always at least 9 years older than me, and I consider that to be young! I dated someone 25 years older than me once. The more I think about marriage, the more I value my current lack of responsibility/freeness, even though I'm intensly loyal and responsible to whoever I'm seeing.

I think retrograde makes the fruit from the hard work come a bit later in life, or makes relationships improve with age/time/experience/Saturn. Maybe it even turns the energy of the planet inwards, so we have a chance to introspect and learn more from it... because if its a past karma that we chose to work through in this life, we would need to introspect to do so. (if you believe in past life) :)

NR

:38: Yes, nine years older is "young". Though I got ya beat there. I dated this one guy for 8 yrs who is 3 yrs older. Oddly enough, he's a Sagi. That bit about introspection; I think I do too much and over-critique things in typical Scorp fashion. I certainly don't need Saturn Rx to add fuel to this fire! But you can see where I run into trouble. :rolleyes:

Vardigon

As far as this one goes, it appears that I get to be part of the lucky (however you interpret it) .0005(.005?)% of people with six retrograde planets in their chart. They are Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. *giggles* The outer planets are in my first house except for Pluto in the 11th, and the Inners are in 6 and 7 majorly, Jupiter in five and Aries in 3.

Last edited:

ALST123

I only have one (unless Chiron counts aswell) and that is ye olde Saturn (bummer). But my Dad had 5 (6 if you count Chiron) and he had a really hard life, but was an absolutely amazing person. Everyone always agreed that there was no-one as kind, knowing, fair, intelligent or wise as him. I think the 5 rx relates to all the lessons he was given to learn. You know the old saying "You're only dealt what you can handle." or something like that.

Cheers,
Ax.

ALST123

Just read your post, AutumnLeaf.

V. interesting. My saturn rx is in exactly the same place, and it is in Cancer too.

this might mean marriage comes later

Didn't for me. But then my marriage did adhere to the Saturn Return rules iro Saturn in 7th whereby if you marry before you hit 30 the relationship peters out.

I also think this is a karmic aspect meaning I have to put a lot of effort into my relationships, I cannot just ride the energy of relationships

Totally. It's a tough lesson to learn. My ex-h has Saturn rx in Cancer too, although not sure of house placement. Seems it was a lesson for both of us!

Ax.

nbkc4d8

I too have saturn retrograde at the end of the 6th in cancer. Its got to generational. im 34. but i have never wanted to marry. the idea of marriage has always made me nauseous. I however only date younger! Recently though i fell in love and actually wanted to marry him but the relationship failed! He's saturn retrograde too. I decided i hated saturn a long time ago!! :p

ALST123

I too have saturn retrograde at the end of the 6th in cancer. Its got to generational. im 34. but i have never wanted to marry. the idea of marriage has always made me nauseous. I however only date younger! Recently though i fell in love and actually wanted to marry him but the relationship failed! He's saturn retrograde too. I decided i hated saturn a long time ago!! :p

Totally! It *****!

Ax.