how many retrogrades do you have?

How Many Retrograde Planets Do You Have?

• None

Votes: 14 7.9%

Votes: 37 20.9%

Votes: 32 18.1%

Votes: 30 16.9%

Votes: 33 18.6%

Votes: 19 10.7%

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters

freedomlover

OH! And I have Mercury retrograde in Sag in the 12th,
and Jupiter retrograde in Gemini in the 6th.

Last edited:

Betelgeuse

freedomlover said:
Betelgeuse,

Not according to Lapis' post a couple posts before yours! According to that you are just more open to spiritual experiences..... And that's GOOD, NOT BAD;)

Yes I know :) , life forced me to take some lessons, retrogrades can be good in a evolutionary way, but some lessons can be painfull sometimes, " No pain, no gain! " that's what I like to say and these lessons are needed to be learned, cause I didn't learn them in past lifes, that's why I was bad. :p .

Note to say, 3 years ago, I was a very selfish person, quite evil, vindicative, big liar, aggresive, egocentric etc, not the same guy you see it now, cause I had events in my life that showed how good can God be whit us, miracles can really happen, I must try some way to return the favor, by changing myself and my ways in life.

StarrySkies said:
Yeah, Betelgeuse, it IS good to have more retrograde plaanets! Now you're making me wish I had more...:(

Cheer up! cause I saw very special persons whit no retrogrades at all, some whit great psychic capacities and spiritual valor, makes me sometimes wanna say " I want no Rx like them " :p

Also if you use symbolic progressions ( 1 day = 1 year ) check the ephemeris to see when a planet goes Rx or direct in certain period of life. My Pluto gone direct when I was 11 years old, that results was from 11 days after my birth when Pluto gone direct on those transits.

Belgianmoonguy

I have Jupiter in Aqua Retro in 6
Saturn in 3 in Scorpio R (intercepted)
Uranus in 4 in Sag R
Neptune in 4 in Cap R (opposing Sun)
Pluto in 3 in Scorpio R (intercepted)

My Pluto turned direct 18 days after my birth...

L.C.

my retrogrades:

Uranus in Libra
Neptune in Sagittarius
Pluto in Libra

and, according to Astro.com, I have retrograde "true node" in Sagittarius!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
3 here also,

Mercury in Capricorn in the 12th

Uranus in Virgo
conjunct Pluto in Virgo in the 8th...

Hmmm, looks like my day of reckoning will be me absentmindedly sticking my head in a blender to see what is jammed. :eek:

TK:p

Carole

Only Uranus in Leo, 10th house. And my life has always been plagued by eerie events, like sensing presences and hearing voices... Not sure if Uranus retrograde is the culprit, though.:confused:

Carole

I have five retrograde planets: my Mercury in Cancer, Saturn and Uranus in Sag, Neptune in Capricorn, and Pluto in Scorpio! So half my planets are retrograde!

B

babeldaob

Four: the three generational ones and Venus Rx conj MC in H9 Gemini, wide conj Sun. Venus Rx (and Sun) is opp Neptun Rx in H3 Sag, Neptun Rx in H3 is sextile Pluto Rx in H1 in Libra. Neptun Rx is also square Mars and Jupin Virgo H12, Pluto Rx square Mercury in Cancre H11 and trine the Venus Rx and the Sun.

A few heavy transits these days. :rolleyes:

BabelD

flea

Jupiter retrograde in first Mercury retrograde in 6th both in their detriment and depositing eachother. Cant quite work that one out how my two R's are so connected.

Love&Light
Flea

tsquare

posted by Lapis

Retrograde Neptune In Sagittarius -

Here, the individual experiences a heightened consciousness of the world and his place in it. He learns to live without anchoring himself to roots. Instead, he lives a more natural existence, flowing with the currents of his fortune.

He is a free spirit with very few attachments that are meaningful to him on the physical plane. With almost a prophetic insight into the future, he can grasp the essence of things in a moment, but he has difficulty stabilizing himself in every day practical matters. He will play a great role in delivering the spiritual message of the Aquarian Age. His life is built on the expansion of formless horizons he senses within himself. At the same time, he is an endless giver of information and knowledge to others.

"......He is a dreamer of the first order. But his dreams are more of a vision for mankind rather than fulfillment of personal desires.

"More than with other placements, this gives a powerful sense of the cosmic whole happening within oneself......

...."Karmicallly, he is not to be bound by anything other than what he perceives as the deepest truths within himself. He will avoid mass movements, organizations, clubs, the institution of marriage, and any other man-made structure which prevents him from experiencing all that he feels inside."
spot on! that makes alot of sence for my neptune retrograde sagitarius 5H
I also have uranus retrograde in sagitarius but its in the 4th. i tend to wander, listening to the spheres. I tend to focus on music that pops people out of there heads. not violenly, but where you listen to it and reality breaks down. and then its still reality yet reality has changed time and space have changed I also have a hard time explaning things to people in language because of the stupidity of it, I notice that when I speak its often me talking to their brain and there preprogramed machinery automatic responses social circuts, like robots where im more like......just there. these people frusterate me. they cant do anything "telepathic" they cant just look and know something without talking about it for 12years and then they didnt do anything with their lives. Groups freak me out also. Fanatacism terifies me, and destroys everything I love about religion. They make it too structured and then there is mass worship robotic claping , put 5 dollars in the box and you go to heaven type stuff. Zealots hate me I do my best to avoid them completely. they give me the invitation to hate them back, which I do my best to personally cleanse my self of.

......He is a dreamer of the first order. But his dreams are more of a vision for mankind rather than fulfillment of personal desires.
true but understated. for me It runs more like ....he realizes that he is here now and that other people most often dont know where they are being, or when they are being (in their minds, past present future,) he realizes he is here among a truckload of human machines so fixated on "personal" goals far from there true nature, and dont know their own truth or power so substitute Knowing about something for truly knowing. Seeking his SELF ACTUALIZATION he finds them terifying for they have never seen the "place" where 2 + 2= 5 and that its here....RIGHT NOW and have no care too. if youve never seen it why would you want it, he understands. he sees context where others see 100,000 facts. He doesnt compare himself with others knowing its useless, and avoids those games. he sees everything at once inward and outward in an instant already knows the answer yet others will try to get him to "figure out" the answer. he seeks his own personal truths knowing that knowledge is power which takes responsibility and controll and that leads to aplication without robotism. Seeks a better future for mankind for the reason of Compassion and loving ones self as another(high affinity). Realizes true love is created every moment fresh.

I get the urge to "make a difference" and "bring change" quite often but I always have to remind myself to be carefull. People dont change that fast in a productive way, you cant force change, as in real growth..change. it has to want to first. Goverments and people in power use cattle prods too often in their "for their own good" additude. I do deffinatly have dreams of a better world but I am focused on creating it now. as in present time now.
Some people dont desire any change at all. With whats going on in the world now thats sad. so I can never quite tell if people are unconsious or what. Some people call me pecimistic or "focusing on the negative"
but for me its just that I see so much untapped potential in people that I see nothing but ways to improve.
but it may just be my neptune pluto sextile as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...10&smon=4&syr=2007&hsy=0&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

*Fallen Angel*

I have 4 Retrograde planets, Jupiter R in Leo 11th house, Saturn R in Virgo Conjunct the Asc, Uranus R in Scorpio in the 3rd house and I think this planet is stationary, I will have check it out. Pluto R in Libra in my 2nd house.

I have read in Jeff Greens book that the Retrograde archetype serves to accelerate the evolution of the soul. It does so by rejecting or rebelling against the consensus expectation of how the planet should be actualized. A planet that is retrograde will feel disconnected from the consensus-it does not fit. Thus the feeling of being disconnected promotes a psychological withdrawal from the consensus, and a feeling of isolation results. But the positive function of this process is this-by internalizing the function of a planet that is retrograde, a natural individuation of the planet begins. The person with the retrograde is required to experience and define the planetary archetype personally. This evolutionary process of individuation promotes and accelerates the evolutionary progression of an individual. Apparently it can take the soul more than one lifetime to actualise and fully individuate the planet that is retrograde.

To be honest I have never really paid a lot of attention to my planets which are Retrograde, apart from my Jupiter R because it squares Chiron in the 9th house which also relates to Jupiter and the Sun in my chart diposits Jupiter and is opposed Saturn. I just wonder what all this means sometimes.

Last edited:

tsquare

Fallen Angel-
I have read in Jeff Greens book that the Retrograde archetype serves to accelerate the evolution of the soul. It does so by rejecting or rebelling against the consensus expectation of how the planet should be actualized. A planet that is retrograde will feel disconnected from the consensus-it does not fit. Thus the feeling of being disconnected promotes a psychological withdrawal from the consensus, and a feeling of isolation results. But the positive function of this process is this-by internalizing the function of a planet that is retrograde, a natural individuation of the planet begins. The person with the retrograde is required to experience and define the planetary archetype personally. This evolutionary process of individuation promotes and accelerates the evolutionary progression of an individual. Apparently it can take the soul more than one lifetime to actualise and fully individuate the planet that is retrograde.

Wow, that very well explains it. I have had this to the extreme as of the last few years. Im just learning about transits and progressions and going by progression I have right now Pluto in the5thH sitting almost directly on top of my natal neptune in retrogtrade. Its been quite odd.

sara31tx

I have Saturn in Cancer in the 10 retrograde
Uranus in Scorpio in the 1 retrograde
Neptune in Saggittarius in 2 stationary retrogrde
Pluto in Libra in the 12 retrograde
T.Node in Scorpio in 1 retrograde

Sag Moon

Sara
while most think that Rx planets are a negative influence I do not as there are many people that have Rx planets that work out fine.

My opinion is that Rx planets work on an internal level more than an outward level if the planet was Direct and Stationary planets work on a different level all together.

I have Ju/Sa/Ne Rx and Pl SD which works on an evolutionary level and creates much Havoc in my life.

Ju Rx works with an unorthordox view concerning religious beliefs.Not in a negative manner just that I do not trust organized religion and tend to keep my views private until asked.

Sa has to do with the Fatehr figure more than anything else.

Bill Tierney has a good book on Rx planets.

Ne I really do not have a view on that I can give a substansive anser at the moment.