how many retrogrades do you have?

How Many Retrograde Planets Do You Have?

• None

Votes: 14 7.9%

Votes: 37 20.9%

Votes: 32 18.1%

Votes: 30 16.9%

Votes: 33 18.6%

Votes: 19 10.7%

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters

Vagabondgirl

Chiron isn't always retrograde, and it does have significance. Possibly that the individual would be a lot more spiritual or mystical then they appear at first, most likely something a person would uncover only after getting to know them. Retrogrades tend to hide things, and so it can also be an indication that the individual is a healer, but that those qualities are hidden or dormant somehow, or only present in their immediate and personal lives.

Ok, thanx. I thought chiron was retro, but maybe for others born in my year?

I also have Chiron in the 1st house oppose Uranus in my 7th house sagittarius. Even worse? :D

Yes, Im a sort of healer or will be. Im in the health field, still a student though.

Oren

6:

mars scorpio 11th
jupiter capricorn 1st
saturn scorpio 11th
uranus sagittarius end of house 12
neptune capricorn 1st
pluto scorpio end of house 10

7 if you count moon's node?
moon's node in gemini in 6th

all retrograde...:andy:

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 26

KosmicMind

6:

mars scorpio 11th
jupiter capricorn 1st
saturn scorpio 11th
uranus sagittarius end of house 12
neptune capricorn 1st
pluto scorpio end of house 10

7 if you count moon's node?
moon's node in gemini in 6th

all retrograde...:andy:

I suppose you could count the nodes, although their direct motion is actually retrograde, so interpretation would likely be different. In their intrinsic nature, the nodes indicate hidden abilities and karmic inheritances that lie deep in the psyche, and so perhaps being retrograde indicates that these qualities are a lot more accessible and in the open than for most people that have them "direct". Perhaps there is more awareness of one's pitfalls or even one's past lives.

Lion o ness

My Rx planets are

Chrion Aries H1
Merc Leo H6
Neptune Sag H9
Jupiter Sag H10

Im not sure how to explain its effects, or how I feel it. :pinched:

dreamtimez

Chiron isn't always retrograde, and it does have significance. Possibly that the individual would be a lot more spiritual or mystical then they appear at first, most likely something a person would uncover only after getting to know them. Retrogrades tend to hide things, and so it can also be an indication that the individual is a healer, but that those qualities are hidden or dormant somehow, or only present in their immediate and personal lives.

Yes, this interpretation is true. I have Chiron Rx in the 7th house (Aries).

It is difficult to know me, I keep people at arm's length, except a few. The reason is people have always hurt me ... maybe my Venus (Cancer) makes me too sensitive ! But over time I have learnt to distance myself and create space within relationships.

AspieTaurus

I have 4:

Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st House: Internal struggles over my sense of self.

Saturn in Sag in the 2nd House: Income problems.

Uranus in Sag in the 3rd House: Quirky political views

Neptune in Cappy in the 3rd House: I tend to retreat into my mind when things get bad.

dd198

I have Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune and Uranus all retrograde in through the first 3 houses. Looking forward to hearing any thoughts.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_danielle_morgan.32774.22257.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_danielle_morgan.32774.22257.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Pan

I have one retrogarde planet,

Chiron rx in the 3rd house - Taurus, I'm easy to hurt and lost myself by hard criticism and slow to make any decision cause of too worry about mistaken.