How does this person travel so much???

Sebastien Cheritte

I wonder, how could someone with NO planets in either, Gemini, Sagittarius, 3rd or 9th be so well-traveled?

Does it have to do with SR's, Transits & Progressions that bring the opportunities for this person???

Attachments

• CHART A 19-06-1991.jpg
    CHART A 19-06-1991.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 41

Sebastien Cheritte

@JUPITERASC

Yes, I've asked this person repeatedly for their birthtime, simply, i am dumbfounded, based on his progression, he's had a few opportunities, but they are completely out of sync with the times he's given.
It has to be in here somewhere, WHERE?:andy::alien::surprised::pinched::unsure:

JUPITERASC

***********I have deleted the comments I made because I thought I was commenting on a progressed chart, when it is in fact a transit chart so none of the comments actually applied! - however, if you would like to post a progressed chart that would be great! :smile:

Last edited:

Sebastien Cheritte

Urrm,i don't think ur quite with it on that one.

Sun moved into cancer, not leo, yes in 4th -NOT- conjunct Jupiter.
However, Progression chart Ruler Mars conjunct Venus both trine MC now in Capricorn could aid any job opportunities (6th).

still nothing in 3rd, still nothing in 9th. The home you were reffering to abroad is non-existant, ie. he is on borrowed accomodation, yatchs, hotels etc.. Could natal 8th Pluto have something to do with joint finance, perhaps he has a benefactor (but still, that's not HIS chart)

Also, Progressed neptune in 10th could suggest he might be able to assume any position he dreams up, with Neptune in 10th he can manufacture his dreams easily, no?

Anyway, with 3rd & 9th out of the equasion, it really seams to me that astrology's facts aren't easily supported by enough proof or evidence, and i'm really trying here.
Besides with Sag in the MC, jesus. That's just great.
I have sag MC & 3 other planets in sag, 2 planets in 3rd and I haven't covered the amount of the map he has.
and it hasn't been easy to travel EITHER.

anyway, that's just my own opinion:annoyed:

JUPITERASC

Urrm,i don't think ur quite with it on that one.

Sun moved into cancer, not leo, yes in 4th -NOT- conjunct Jupiter. nb you posted a transit chart Sebastien Cheritte - not progressed - that's why it did not apply
However, Progression chart Ruler Mars conjunct Venus both trine MC now in Capricorn could aid any job opportunities (6th).

still nothing in 3rd, still nothing in 9th. The home you were reffering to abroad is non-existant, ie. he is on borrowed accomodation, yatchs, hotels etc..{yachts and hotels are temporary homes though!} Could natal 8th Pluto have something to do with joint finance, perhaps he has a benefactor (but still, that's not HIS chart)

Also, Progressed neptune in 10th could suggest he might be able to assume any position he dreams up, with Neptune in 10th he can manufacture his dreams easily, no?

Anyway, with 3rd & 9th out of the equasion, it really seams to me that astrology's facts aren't easily supported by enough proof or evidence, and i'm really trying here.
Besides with Sag in the MC, jesus. That's just great.
I have sag MC & 3 other planets in sag, 2 planets in 3rd and I haven't covered the amount of the map he has.
and it hasn't been easy to travel EITHER.

anyway, that's just my own opinion:annoyed:

It is worth checking whether the Horary astrology Relational Issues Thread could answer your question using horary astrology :smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Last edited:

waybread

Do you work with house cusp rulers or lords?

1. Look at the planet on the cusp of a house of interest.
2. Identify its planetary ruler/s.
3. Look at that planet's situation, by house and aspect.

If we view overseas travel as a 9th house matter, it is ruled by Pluto and Mars (Scorpio on the cusp.) If our interest is in short-distance travel, the 3rd house is ruled by Venus (Taurus.) Both Mars and Venus are conjunct the descendent, opposite the ascendant, and in a heavy-duty T-square involving Jupiter, Pluto, and Saturn. (It's wide, but I'd count it.) Mars appears to be a busy planet! I would say this man shows a huge amount of restlessness, almost a compulsion with that Pluto square, to do something. Also, I don't know if he is in a stable relationship, but I would think not--or, if so, his partner either travels with him or is OK with his itchy feet.

Then travel itself is basically ruled by Mercury--the god with the winged feet. This traveller has his sun in Gemini conjunct a very strong Mercury in its own sign of Gemini. Both house cusps are ruled by Mercury.

He needs to gather a lot of experiences and information. Gemini is in the 5th house of recreation and leisure activities. Is there a Peter Pan quality to this individual? Sun/Mercury square the moon, which is one indicator of Home. The moon is intercepted in Virgo, besides, so any homing instincts might be weakly developed.

The MC is one's career, but more importantly, one's vocation or destiny. Here we find horizon-expanding Sagittarius.

So yes, I think the chart fits. But I I would not have gotten it without peeling back the chart's layers a bit.

Ixaee

The MC (10th house) is ruled by Sagittarius, receiving a triple trine from both; Venus, Mars and Jupiter. (great opportunities for travel)

Jupiter (planet ruler of Sag) is placed in the 6th, indicating extensive travels may very well be connected to business, work and/or health matters.

The True Node is also transiting Sagittarius 10th right now, so this individual's life purpose may be an important issue related to their travels. (i.e. they are traveling to 'find themselves' in some way perhaps)

Last edited: