How does the dark side of a Leo manifest?

david starling

So, one can assume that 50% of Leos could have night charts, so the "dark side", going by your logic, would be pronounced in them? Ummm... :andy:

I don't know. It might make an interesting study though, for anyone who's interested enough. Why automatically rule it out? Aren't you, yourself, using sect to determine which planets are on team Native?

This wouldn't mean a "bad" person. Just someone who prefers to remain private, and less likely to desire fame and recognition.

Last edited:

Bunraku

A dark Leo’s Sun is in-sect and Hayz when it is night, as the shadows and darkness are most prominent in its absence.

Bunraku

Moon is fire and the light of the sky, while the ground is black and the sky is a deep blue hue and this is day time. Plants weep red and are black.

Night time is when the sky is red and the sun burns black. It has a blue halo. The soil is red and the water turns black.

Leo is black and watery. Cancer is red and fiery.

aquarius7000

Is this standard Trad?

there are occultists in Germany who consider Saturn "the Black Sun".
In that context, a night Chart would have Leo ruled by Saturn.

Per Jyotish-Vedic, which describes Saturn in great depth. Saturn is the cursed son of the Sun. Father and son are almost enemies, and Saturn is the exact opp in humour amd temper compared to the son. The sun being warm and bright, Saturn is cold and dark. One is considered the giver of life, the other the opposite.

david starling

Per Jyotish-Vedic, which describes Saturn in great depth. Saturn is the cursed son of the Sun. Father and son are almost enemies, and Saturn is the exact opp in humour amd temper compared to the son. The sun being warm and bright, Saturn is cold and dark. One is considered the giver of life, the other the opposite.

I read that in Vedic astrology, Saturn is linked to Shiva.

I also remember seeing a claim that the Sun is considered a Malefic in Vedic.

The19thLaw

One thing that comes to mind when I think of Leo is cut-throat, only rivaled by Capricorn in this regard. From what I have seen, Leos are the quiet types that wait in the shadows when they are mad but when they deliver punishment, it lacks all empathy.

Looking back at a chart, I noticed that Pablo Escobar had a Pluto in Leo that touched a lot of his inner planets. Now obviously, while many modern astrologers claim that the sign is a softie, reality does not line up. The world saw what a fire heavy person in Pablo Escobar did to the crime world, I cannot think of a criminal more ruthless off the top of my head.

I feel like when Leos attack and kill, they do so not only lacking mercy but with such focus after a hurt pride that the target is wounded and destroyed beyond any means. It is no shock to me that so many Scorpios are fearful of the sign and have taken to bashing it all over the internet.

Maybe a part of why Scorpios hate Leo is also why they envy Capricorns, mars is exalted in Capricorn and Pluto is said to be exalted in Leo. Perhaps that talks about why the sign has such a hidden dark side that cannot be rivaled by any other sign except for Capricorn.

chiamaria

One thing that comes to mind when I think of Leo is cut-throat, only rivaled by Capricorn in this regard. From what I have seen, Leos are the quiet types that wait in the shadows when they are mad but when they deliver punishment, it lacks all empathy.

Looking back at a chart, I noticed that Pablo Escobar had a Pluto in Leo that touched a lot of his inner planets. Now obviously, while many modern astrologers claim that the sign is a softie, reality does not line up. The world saw what a fire heavy person in Pablo Escobar did to the crime world, I cannot think of a criminal more ruthless off the top of my head.

I feel like when Leos attack and kill, they do so not only lacking mercy but with such focus after a hurt pride that the target is wounded and destroyed beyond any means. It is no shock to me that so many Scorpios are fearful of the sign and have taken to bashing it all over the internet.

Maybe a part of why Scorpios hate Leo is also why they envy Capricorns, mars is exalted in Capricorn and Pluto is said to be exalted in Leo. Perhaps that talks about why the sign has such a hidden dark side that cannot be rivaled by any other sign except for Capricorn.

Yeah but..... Do you really want to take pride in such characteristics? Cruelty is never really a cool thing, especially if enacted in the wrong situations where you can end up feeling severe regret afterwards. I can understand it in extreme cases (someone killed a loved one of yours), but the thing is it's often applied in much more moderate situations where the reaction is over the top.