how does he feel when i'm with him? (i feel overwhelmed)

nicolexoxox

there's this boy that i met almost two years ago and so far not a single boy ive ever known can compare. his presence hits me in ways i didn't know was possible, i'm in no contact with him for months and i still want him, i still want to talk to him even though our relationship is limited and minimal, i'm just so drawn. what do you guys think, i would love perspectives and opinions. he is the blue (sagittarius rising) and i'm red (capricorn rising) in the first photo

with the aspects i'm horizontal with the sun 1h, moon 11h, mercury 12h and he's vertical with sun 10h, moon 9h, and mercury 11h

and the third photo is our composite together and the last photo is it's aspects, it's accurate so far. in public we are very sweet, cute and open together, i love complimenting him, we have the same love language but the sun and mercury in the 12h and opposing Uranus is harsh. our contact is limited and inconsistent, i know what i want and it's him, but i don't know where i stand and i'm scared to ever fully tell him this.

Attachments

• 908E16CD-7D21-478A-9D87-3060120A1864.jpeg
    908E16CD-7D21-478A-9D87-3060120A1864.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2855882B-921A-4606-BEC6-A73C3A0B8638.jpeg
    2855882B-921A-4606-BEC6-A73C3A0B8638.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 53
  • CEB30E78-07DC-4C6F-BEDD-734948687E1D.jpeg
    CEB30E78-07DC-4C6F-BEDD-734948687E1D.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 40
  • BB5D33E1-8F3E-4230-93C8-3F0792BB589A.jpeg
    BB5D33E1-8F3E-4230-93C8-3F0792BB589A.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

ScorpioMaria

Hello :geek:

You are the Capricorn, right? (Sun in the 1st house, Moon in the 11th house)

Here is a list of the strongest and most relevant aspects between you two
You are on the left, he is on the right
The strong positive aspects are bold, the negative aspects are red, the strong negative aspects are bold red

Sun-Jupiter opposition
Sun-Uranus opposition
Sun-Vertex opposition
Moon-Mars sextile

Moon-Neptune square (orb 4)
Moon-North trine
Mercury-Moon trine
Mercury-Mars conjunction
Mercury-North opposition
Venus-Moon square
Venus-Ascendant conjunction
Mars-Moon opposition

Mars-Venus opposition
Mars-Ascendant square
Jupiter-Venus trine
Saturn-Jupiter sextile
North-Neptune opposition
Chiron-Saturn opposition

Ascendant-Moon trine
Ascendant-Mars conjunction
Ascendant-North opposition
Midheaven-Mercury conjunction

His North Node and Jupiter are in your 7th house

Your Sun-Moon midpoint: Sagittarius 6
His Sun-Moon midpoint: Virgo 10

ScorpioMaria

This is a relationship worth pursuing, there is strong mutual attraction :geek:
You like him very much/love him, and he thinks you are beautiful, and he is supportive of you
Your attraction to him might be stronger than vice-versa, but attraction is rarely equal

The main difficulty, by far, is your Sun-Uranus opposition
You like each other very much, but you are separated often, or it may be impossible to formalise a relationship
This suggests that he needs a lot of freedom and space in general, which might separate him from you, and bring him to other women

If you somehow form a relationship and start living together,
there will be inconsistency, unreliability, you may be separated from each other often, he may be around other women often.
A lot of freedom and space and mutual trust is needed; he may resist getting married.
This is not impossible, I have the square of this aspect with my man both ways, and we are a stable couple.
This aspect can be difficult for forming a stable relationship in the first place. This is the biggest problem.

Also, the Sun-Jupiter opposition keeps the relationship interesting, and is not too harsh.
However, as you are living together, you may change, you may grow apart, you may have different ideas and tastes,
you may no longer understand each other, you fall out of love temporarily occasionally, or you may fall out love.
This aspect can be similar to the Sun-Uranus opposition, but is more about different ideas, rather than personal freedom.

This is a difficult position for a single woman.
Pursue this relationship, talk to him often, tell him you like him (he likes you too), ask him out, be assertive.
Go on real dates where you can have long, deep conversations about life;
Maybe have a picnic in the park, or relax together and enjoy each other's company in some nice indoor space (I don't know what venues you have.)

As you are enjoying your time together, and you are both happy and comfortable, mention that you are searching for a serious man to marry.
Not necessarily him, but in general, you are searching for a serious man to marry. Ask him about his priorities in life as well.
If he is a serious man, you will not scare him away, you will interest him.
If he is not a serious man, he will make excuses and try to get away from you.

Hopefully you can find out if he is a serious man as soon as possible. ;)

Last edited:

nicolexoxox

This is a relationship worth pursuing, there is strong mutual attraction :geek:
You like him very much/love him, and he thinks you are beautiful, and he is supportive of you
Your attraction to him might be stronger than vice-versa, but attraction is rarely equal

The main difficulty, by far, is your Sun-Uranus opposition
You like each other very much, but you are separated often, or it may be impossible to formalise a relationship
This suggests that he needs a lot of freedom and space in general, which might separate him from you, and bring him to other women

If you somehow form a relationship and start living together,
there will be inconsistency, unreliability, you may be separated from each other often, he may be around other women often.
A lot of freedom and space and mutual trust is needed; he may resist getting married.
This is not impossible, I have the square of this aspect with my man both ways, and we are a stable couple.
This aspect can be difficult for forming a stable relationship in the first place. This is the biggest problem.

Also, the Sun-Jupiter opposition keeps the relationship interesting, and is not too harsh.
However, as you are living together, you may change, you may grow apart, you may have different ideas and tastes,
you may no longer understand each other, you fall out of love temporarily occasionally, or you may fall out love.
This aspect can be similar to the Sun-Uranus opposition, but is more about different ideas, rather than personal freedom.

This is a difficult position for a single woman.
Pursue this relationship, talk to him often, tell him you like him (he likes you too), ask him out, be assertive.
Go on real dates where you can have long, deep conversations about life;
Maybe have a picnic in the park, or relax together and enjoy each other's company in some nice indoor space (I don't know what venues you have.)

As you are enjoying your time together, and you are both happy and comfortable, mention that you are searching for a serious man to marry.
Not necessarily him, but in general, you are searching for a serious man to marry. Ask him about his priorities in life as well.
If he is a serious man, you will not scare him away, you will interest him.
If he is not a serious man, he will make excuses and try to get away from you.

Hopefully you can find out if he is a serious man as soon as possible. ;)
hi thank you so much for your response i definitely feel attracted to him heavily but yes definitely his uranus influence does cause the most blockages and setbacks with communication, because of that seeing him is hard or limited but i'm glad there is mutual attraction, and hopefully things will progress!

nicolexoxox

Hello :geek:

You are the Capricorn, right? (Sun in the 1st house, Moon in the 11th house)

Here is a list of the strongest and most relevant aspects between you two
You are on the left, he is on the right
The strong positive aspects are bold, the negative aspects are red, the strong negative aspects are bold red

Sun-Jupiter opposition
Sun-Uranus opposition
Sun-Vertex opposition
Moon-Mars sextile

Moon-Neptune square (orb 4)
Moon-North trine
Mercury-Moon trine
Mercury-Mars conjunction
Mercury-North opposition
Venus-Moon square
Venus-Ascendant conjunction
Mars-Moon opposition

Mars-Venus opposition
Mars-Ascendant square
Jupiter-Venus trine
Saturn-Jupiter sextile
North-Neptune opposition
Chiron-Saturn opposition

Ascendant-Moon trine
Ascendant-Mars conjunction
Ascendant-North opposition
Midheaven-Mercury conjunction

His North Node and Jupiter are in your 7th house

Your Sun-Moon midpoint: Sagittarius 6
His Sun-Moon midpoint: Virgo 10
hi thank you for this!! do you have any thoughts about these synastry aspects?

ScorpioMaria

Your Venus-Ascendant conjunction strongly suggests that you love his personality/behaviour.
Your Ascendant-Moon trine suggests that he is emotionally very supportive of your personality/behaviour.
Likewise your Jupiter-Venus trine suggests he loves you as well, and you are benevolent for his love; you expand his love.
These are all wonderful pleasant romantic aspects! :geek:

Your Ascendant-Mars conjunction suggests enthusiasm, excitement, encouragement, passion, as does your Moon-Mars sextile.
Your Sun also activates his Vertex (secondary descendant or life wish) with an opposition, creating additional excitement.
He may be very attracted to you, or he may become more attracted to you if you spend more time together!
A wider Mars-Venus opposition also keeps things exciting.

Your Mercury-Moon trine suggests that he is emotionally supportive of your words, which is excellent for understanding.
And your Midheaven-Mercury conjunction suggests that he supports your career ambitions/aspirations with information and advice.
Your wider Mercury-Mars conjunction can lead to some passionate discussions.
Yet your Mars-Moon opposition suggests that he might react emotionally to your actions. Your actions may upset him in some way.

Overall, you have a strong chart in synastry.
Your relationship can be successful; the greatest difficulty is starting the relationship and then stabilising and normalising the relationship.

nicolexoxox

Your Venus-Ascendant conjunction strongly suggests that you love his personality/behaviour.
Your Ascendant-Moon trine suggests that he is emotionally very supportive of your personality/behaviour.
Likewise your Jupiter-Venus trine suggests he loves you as well, and you are benevolent for his love; you expand his love.
These are all wonderful pleasant romantic aspects! :geek:

Your Ascendant-Mars conjunction suggests enthusiasm, excitement, encouragement, passion, as does your Moon-Mars sextile.
Your Sun also activates his Vertex (secondary descendant or life wish) with an opposition, creating additional excitement.
He may be very attracted to you, or he may become more attracted to you if you spend more time together!
A wider Mars-Venus opposition also keeps things exciting.

Your Mercury-Moon trine suggests that he is emotionally supportive of your words, which is excellent for understanding.
And your Midheaven-Mercury conjunction suggests that he supports your career ambitions/aspirations with information and advice.
Your wider Mercury-Mars conjunction can lead to some passionate discussions.
Yet your Mars-Moon opposition suggests that he might react emotionally to your actions. Your actions may upset him in some way.

Overall, you have a strong chart in synastry.
Your relationship can be successful; the greatest difficulty is starting the relationship and then stabilising and normalising the relationship.
thank you so much i appreciate your input so much!!