How does he feel about me?

hyphen93

hi again, i like this boy we haven't talked for a while but i saw him today and a question popped on my mind, so i did the chart and want some help since i'm still trying to figure out how horary works

Attachments

• astro_2gw_17_how_does_he_feel_about_me.75280.34341.jpg
    astro_2gw_17_how_does_he_feel_about_me.75280.34341.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 64

virgo18

At least right now, he sees you like a little too self absorbed, or selfish. He didnt like this attitude from you.

That's all.
Hope this situation changes for better.

hyphen93

At least right now, he sees you like a little too self absorbed, or selfish. He didnt like this attitude from you.

That's all.
Hope this situation changes for better.
thanks for answering but can you explain to me how is this shows in the chart?

lilypad18

This is shown in the chart with 1st and 7th house rulers. You, first house, Mars in 1st house and own sign, and he, seven house, Venus in Aqua.

You since you are in your own sign feel terrific, really good, and since you are in the 1st house too that's why virgo18 said you were self absorbed. Plus, you are in the sign of his (Venus) detriment, so that's why he didn't like your selfabsorption

Marcoilrosso

thanks for answering but can you explain to me how is this shows in the chart?

Perhaps because the dispositor of the Querent (you) is Mars in the 1st house. The dispositor of the Quesited (her) is Venus in the 3rd in conjunction with Mercury: it should not be a bad sign. Even the fact that the Moon is in trine with Mars should not be a bad sign.

hyphen93

Perhaps because the dispositor of the Querent (you) is Mars in the 1st house. The dispositor of the Quesited (her) is Venus in the 3rd in conjunction with Mercury: it should not be a bad sign. Even the fact that the Moon is in trine with Mars should not be a bad sign.
thanks both for answering i get it now :)
Marcoilrosso, what do you mean not a bad sign?like he has also positive feelings about me?

Marcoilrosso

thanks both for answering i get it now :)
Marcoilrosso, what do you mean not a bad sign?like he has also positive feelings about me?

Not only is where you have a benefic, something to be expected good from. In your case, Venus is dispositor of the quesited and is in the 3rd.
Perhaps, from a clear communication with him, you would receive good answers and notices. Then your dispositor, is in trine with the Moon and in its own rulership. Why don't you give a try by speaking with the querent?

hyphen93

Not only is where you have a benefic, something to be expected good from. In your case, Venus is dispositor of the quesited and is in the 3rd.
Perhaps, from a clear communication with him, you would receive good answers and notices. Then your dispositor, is in trine with the Moon and in its own rulership. Why don't you give a try by speaking with the querent?
thanks :) you mean like speaking with him in person?because text communication failed badly XD

Marcoilrosso

thanks :) you mean like speaking with him in person?because text communication failed badly XD

Here, the aphorism n.20 of William Lilly I have found in the forum rules:
< [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And yet generally, if Saturn or Mars be in House, [...] and Angles, and then have Signification in a Question, they performe the thing desired. >
[/FONT]So, what's the matter with it? Take in account Venus is not angular, so perhaps you are not just receiving the answer immediately, but you have just to wait for it a bit longer.

Last edited:

rafaella

hi again, i like this boy we haven't talked for a while but i saw him today and a question popped on my mind, so i did the chart and want some help since i'm still trying to figure out how horary works

There is no interest from him. Move on. Venus/Mer conjunction separting, and there is some minor reception between those two planets, I'd say he is seeing someone else.

hyphen93

There is no interest from him. Move on. Venus/Mer conjunction separting, and there is some minor reception between those two planets, I'd say he is seeing someone else.
thanks for answering, but now i'm all confused with the mixed positive negative answers :unsure:

Marcoilrosso

thanks for answering, but now i'm all confused with the mixed positive negative answers :unsure:

You should give a try. The William Lilly aphorism is pretty clear. Another thing: if you have a brother or cousin who knows better the Quesited, try by their mediation.

Last edited:

rafaella

That is normal, we are all students of horary astrology, some are new beginners, others have been doing this for years.

You should go by how he has been towards you, has he been chasing you, knocking down doors to be with you or asked you out? Has he called? If not, he is not interested. The chart doesn't point to any interest (reception), or opportunity/event (an aspect).

hyphen93

That is normal, we are all students of horary astrology, some are new beginners, others have been doing this for years.

You should go by how he has been towards you, has he been chasing you, knocking down doors to be with you or asked you out? Has he called? If not, he is not interested. The chart doesn't point to any interest (reception), or opportunity/event (an aspect).
nope it's always me trying, but because i chase him i ignore all other guys and can't move on. i guess it's time to let it go as much as it hurts :crying: