How does astrology affect you?

star2858

Hi all,

I first came on this site a long while ago, just intrigued about astrology and stuff, like many others who use these boards. Being a law student as i was, i used this board in my free time, to escape the monotony of law at times.

Astrology is a deep and mysterious subject that can never give a straight answer any may simply incline one towards something or an event.

But how has the 'astrology experience' affected you? 'Knowing' your chart, your aspects, placements, dignities, debilities and configurations...how did it make you feel? Did you feel satisfied, possessed with knowledge. Or did what you initially discover about your chart scare you a lot?

I'll tell you my experience here. I have regret. Knowing my chart turned out to be the worst thing ever. I feel like i can't wake up everyday without thinking of the things that are potentially going to happen to me.

Astrology taught me many things. Importantly, it taught me to think and to use my mind. It taught me to cope too.

But i don't think i know any good things about my chart. I know a lot about my chart, having read a few books and used all the common internet sites to self-teach myself in this art.

The two things that strike out the most are:-

1. The fact that I am infertile, barren and destined to be childless for like forever.

2. The fact that i am going to die a horrible death.

3. The fact that i'm always going to be unhappy and depressed.

Would anyone really want to know these things about themself? Hardly not.

As regards points:-

1. I am 21, female and knowing that is like the worst thing ever. It affects me and i don't even know what to do! The worst part is that there's nothing wrong me and i'm healthy, thin, don't smoke or drink and probably going to be trying for babies in less than five years.

2. I think i can just about handle that. I apparently have like 20 years left. Great. How unlucky can a person get. I sometimes tell my mum she messed up in bringing me into this world at the time she did.

3. Yeah, and i think astrology has made me feel even worse now!

Worst case scenario. I don't define myself with anything good in my chart. Having children is like one of the most important things to me. If i'm going to die early, i'd like to have children even more! :crying:

I've attached my chart, so you can see for yourself. Knowing astrology was a mistake, for me. Maybe i was better off living in ignorance.

Feel free to share any thoughts or feelings on how astrology affects your psyche here.

[poster did not give any astrological reasons for their conclusions so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    28 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sister look at my chart! You are looking at a god:cool:!

1.That Mars Virgo is bad I guess. Your Sun Virgo is ok anyways but it could have been a Mars Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra or Cancer.
2.Are you not divine at all? Where's your Moon Aries at now? Or does Jupiter Aries ruin it?
3.Believe me you are not alone! All MC Capricorn people, be it with ASC Taurus or with ASC Cancer like our cousins here in northern Sweden.

Me myself do not let any men or false imaginary gods get in my way of cosmic repopulation. I should get depressed without any reason in periods and can be more stubborn than I wan't to be. Darkmatter like nature cannot be changed but you can adapt to it. Ever heard of the law of least resistance:smile:?

[deleted swear -Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_mashya_khwarshed_hp_49163_28202.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_mashya_khwarshed_hp_49163_28202.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 34

wilsontc

Staff member
personal choice, to star

star,

You said:
Astrology is a deep and mysterious subject that can never give a straight answer any may simply incline one towards something or an event...Knowing my chart turned out to be the worst thing ever. I feel like i can't wake up everyday without thinking of the things that are potentially going to happen to me...I know a lot about my chart, having read a few books and used all the common internet sites to self-teach myself in this art...that I am...destined to be childless for like forever...The fact that i am going to die a horrible death...The fact that i'm always going to be unhappy and depressed.

First of all, you have admitted that astrology inclines and does not compel. So nothing in your chart is absolutely for sure going to happen. It is simply a potential that you can be aware of...and do something about. And you have admitted don't know that much about astrology and are completely self-taught. It is OK to be self-taught, but predictive astrology (even of possibilities) is very complicated and it is highly likely you have made some mistakes in your interpretation without knowing it, especially if you are entirely depending on "a few books" and "common internet sites". This is enough to get a general sense of your life challenges but not enough to do highly detailed predictive astrology. To do predictive astrology well takes years and years and years of working with people and learning how astrology works in the real world.

Secondly, you are becoming terrified of a "potential" in your life. We all have potentials for disaster in our life: we might get hit by a train, a meteor may fall on our house, or something else horrible may happen. It is all a "potential" for us. But if we allow these "potentials" to make us hide from life, to never go out, or live underground for our entire lives, or do something else to try to avoid "potentials", we waste our life. How we live our life is our choice, and not something that is caused by the "potentials" in our life. So choose to put aside "potential" fears and live life! :)

As for the issues, even if you can't have a baby of your own, there are adoption options. If you are constantly feeling depressed and a doctor says this is a medical condition, there are ways to treat it. And as far as dying a "horrible death", you have a lot more living to do before it is even time to begin thinking about death. And when you get closer to that time, you will have a lot of options on how to make death "less horrible".

What I do see is you have a least aspected (strong energy) :mercury: (daily work, also health, analysis) focused in the daily work (also health, analysis) house, so you OVERdo your thinking about and analyzing your health. :mercury:'s only aspect is a :square: (energy needs to be combined with) :neptune: (spirituality, also confusion, deception), so you are confused about your thinking about and analyzing your health. This possibility of getting "stuck" in health issues is also indicated since :mercury: is :conjunct: (energy is combined with) :southnode: (the past) in the daily work (also health, analysis) house. Your :northnode: (future goals) is focused in the spirituality) house. All this suggests that daily meditation (focusing on spirituality) would help a lot in calming you down and getting your mind to stop all that "whirling" about health.

Doing astrology in the real world,

Tim

Last edited:

smilingsteph

I do not believe that your natal chart is the end all to life either. I believe that with all the bad aspects in the chart are balanced out by good aspects...

Cancer is in the third house, ruler in the 12th....the moon
Your family or essence of your home, your voice, how you communicate with those in your home are in cancer.
You are very maternal to those that are in your home, neighborhood.

Moon in the 12th, I agree with Wilson here to find seclusion for relaxation, mediation. When you do these things you are better able to serve your third house duties.

Children are seen in the 5th house
5th house is in Leo in its natural house and the sun is placed in this house, maybe not in the sign, but Leo flavors the house of your Virgo sun. Children are very important to you, your mars, sun and venus are all here!
Saturn is placing some heavy aspects (a square) to your sun and is making you feel like your duty and responsibilites are to having children, and the stress is coming from that. Anything with Saturn I find will bring to you the things that it touches later in life (I am not saying children necessarily, but it might be). You are only 21, and when I was that age I was insistent on getting married. I have saturn in the 7th house as well. So my duties were to get married, and I rushed into things, which led to complications in my marriage later in life.
Saturn sometimes can bring a marriage very early or later when you are ready for it.

Not that you are here for career advice, but I think you have a great career in helping people.
Sun in Virgo types love to help others.
You have a pluto sextile mars, pluto in the 6th house can mean that you can help to heal others in the physical sense. Jupiter in the 12th can mean that you may help others through service, medicine or in hospitals or even in astrology.
Sun square saturn can mean that you have great tenacity, and will overcome a lot of obstacles in your life, but the greatness will come with time. Saturn represents time, and it may take time to get what you want out of life.
I have a saturn sqaure my sun, took me 9 years to get through college for a 4 year degree! I worked, studied, worked, studied...and now all of the things I have worked so hard at, jumped through hurdles to get over are coming my way.
It may take time for you, so be patient, maybe through your help given to others, you will find great happiness in life.
You are not destined to be depressed, however, we are destined for what we think will become of us.
Smile, it will get better!

Niplan

Banned
you have the ability to lead your self to illusions of death and decay, a lot of times, thats your mercury square neptune, in the 6th illness and sickness, and 9th dreams of god and higher learning. your thoughts may instantly lead you to think there is something wrong, or something is going to be taken from you.

Venus and mars, which can also be seen as male and female force and action, love of all material things and lust, You have both mars and Venus in the 5th, as well as your sun, the house of creativity and sex, you do define your self through your goal of wanting children, Shown furthermore by Taurus rising, Venus's triplicity and the sign of the bull stubbornness hardheadedness tenacity, a freight train once going, Quick to protect what is hers, you may have a forceful sex drive as well.

But these are square saturn in the 8th, Mr party pooper, imposing a fear again of loss or things being taken, to make it worse he is in the house of fear and anxiety.

Moon in aries in the 11th, Would actualy be good placement for this, as it is in the forceful sign, and a fortunate house, your moon having no stake there is peregrine, so your moon, would want to act as mars does, and he is joined with the sun and venus, Combust but also conjunct.

Your venus and mars are powerless where they are, but they do unify into existance something bigger and better by giving themselves up to the sun as a sacrafice, so you may join the two aspects of a forceful hard lust love, demanding and always wanting more.

That is why you feel the way you do, Your taking EVERYTHING reguarding something that has to do with your children unborn or not, and allowing your neptune to dillude it and make it appear as if its something its not, your projecting your fears of life and what might happen onto astrology at this point.

Last edited:

star2858

Re: personal choice, to star

Hi there,

Thanks for your advice, it is much appreciated. I think my Saturn squares make me depressed and i have had obstacles along the way but the Aries moon and Taurus rising have meant that i have effectively overridden them before they could truly have been called obstacles.

No doctor has said i have any medical condition, there's nothing wrong with me! Most people under 30 can have chilldren, apparently almost everyone can. I hate it when people say i can adopt. This might sound like a Taurus or Aries thing to say, but i am not adopting. I will have biological children and there's no buts. I don't think astrology is a good way of predicting ability to have children. If there's anything that needs fighting, i'll do it. I fought and resisted my through all my obstacles.

I did stop drinking because the saturn squares to my 5th house. For me, the impossible was also possible, i made things happen to me that couldn't before, like at law school.

All i want, is someone to tell me i'm gonna be ok :crying:. I'm currently going through my natal saturn square. Opening up all these issues you are discussing that are relevant in my chart. Saturn rules my 9th house of education and 10th of career, as well the 7th house. I am struggling in my career right now, due to the recession. But, i think i met my soulmate in my saturn square :love:
star,

You said:

First of all, you have admitted that astrology inclines and does not compel. So nothing in your chart is absolutely for sure going to happen. It is simply a potential that you can be aware of...and do something about. And you have admitted don't know that much about astrology and are completely self-taught. It is OK to be self-taught, but predictive astrology (even of possibilities) is very complicated and it is highly likely you have made some mistakes in your interpretation without knowing it, especially if you are entirely depending on "a few books" and "common internet sites". This is enough to get a general sense of your life challenges but not enough to do highly detailed predictive astrology. To do predictive astrology well takes years and years and years of working with people and learning how astrology works in the real world.

Secondly, you are becoming terrified of a "potential" in your life. We all have potentials for disaster in our life: we might get hit by a train, a meteor may fall on our house, or something else horrible may happen. It is all a "potential" for us. But if we allow these "potentials" to make us hide from life, to never go out, or live underground for our entire lives, or do something else to try to avoid "potentials", we waste our life. How we live our life is our choice, and not something that is caused by the "potentials" in our life. So choose to put aside "potential" fears and live life! :)

As for the issues, even if you can't have a baby of your own, there are adoption options. If you are constantly feeling depressed and a doctor says this is a medical condition, there are ways to treat it. And as far as dying a "horrible death", you have a lot more living to do before it is even time to begin thinking about death. And when you get closer to that time, you will have a lot of options on how to make death "less horrible".

What I do see is you have a least aspected (strong energy) :mercury: (daily work, also health, analysis) focused in the daily work (also health, analysis) house, so you OVERdo your thinking about and analyzing your health. :mercury:'s only aspect is a :square: (energy needs to be combined with) :neptune: (spirituality, also confusion, deception), so you are confused about your thinking about and analyzing your health. This possibility of getting "stuck" in health issues is also indicated since :mercury: is :conjunct: (energy is combined with) :southnode: (the past) in the daily work (also health, analysis) house. Your :northnode: (future goals) is focused in the spirituality) house. All this suggests that daily meditation (focusing on spirituality) would help a lot in calming you down and getting your mind to stop all that "whirling" about health.

Doing astrology in the real world,

Tim

[Mod edit - to move the new response above the long quote, so as to make the post more reader-friendly.]

star2858

Steph,

I think you're right about what you say as well.

I think i am the type to rush into things, especially relationships. People say i wear my heart on my sleeve (12th house moon).

I couldn't bear to have all this stuff later. I doubt it would happen though. I'm Indian...i'll be married in a few years and kids will come after that. I just hope i don't have to wait that long. I want to live my life to the fullest, in case i drop dead soon (a likely scenario).

I feel my duties and desires are to get married and have children. I talk about it with my boyfriend a lot. We love each other.

As for my career, i didn't have to take any extra years out or anything. But i did have a hard time, i had a lot of responsibilities to fulfil and it was onerous getting through university.

i think it's my natal saturn square that's got me down in the dumps.

star2858

For some reason, i'm just reading what everyone has said. I feel like saying "Just watch me do all these things that i've been denied!!" :bandit:

The Aries in me is relentless, that is why i've never let obstacles get the better of me whereas other people with intense saturn aspects have been burdened. If i've been denied children then that's just another thing to 'beat' in exactly the way i want to :tongue:. The virgo in me has it all planned out :cool:

For some reason, the Aries/Taurus in me has, so far, successfully counter-balanced the saturn squares. I will forever be glad i was born with that in me, otherwise i'd be rubbish so far. I wouldn't be half as successful as i am now, if it was not for my determination. Nuff said. I always thought i was courageous as well, for some reason. I must have that in me too.

[deleted swear - Moderator]

Niplan

Banned
Nobody has said you were denied anything.. The only thing i saw in your chart is that your fear and illusions will be your own downfall.

You can't rely on cookbook's to give you acurate astrology, those things that are Aries in mars always equals blah blah No, thats not how it works, Each is a seperate indipendent facit all tied together to form you these are things within your self, Changed and pulled on by the transiting planets.

Even if you are denied children in your lot in life, that is what you get, You would need this to teach your self something, you would need this want and desire, so that if you are denied children *which i don't see in the chart* In the next cycle you will be given them.

Or maybe its karmic backlash teaching you a lession. But nothing is written in stone, its written in plasma, Constantly changing constantly birthing the forms of our very souls and existance the same thing that makes primal energy and power plasma.

energy is mutable changable colored by the planets things will happen, But that doesn't mean that just because this life is ****, the next will be ****. If we all only got one shot at life, we would never be anything and it would be a waste of energy if this was all there was.

Seymour

I noticed you have something in your chart similar to mine. My moon is in Aries, 12th House too, Ascendant In taurus as well, that means also Descendant in scorpio,Pluto in scorpio 6/7th house...I'm wondering how you live your Aries Moon. You say it s relentless?? This sometime can be a very hard placement for the moon. I Have my moon in it and Sometimes I feel like not being able to understand my emotions clearly...They'r quite...strong,i would say. Not only your Aries Moon is in 12th house as Mine but it also squares Neptune, which also squares mine. I wonder if all of this gives you an unclear view of your feelings and emotional moods. Do you often feel that way?? Sure, the rest is different, starting from your moon trining Uranus and Saturn...this might could "contain" a bit...But I guess that as the other said before that this neptune sitting in the 8th house could be the key of your problems...

R4VEN

star2858, in answer to your original question, knowing my astrology chart - my natal, not my `future' - has been very empowering for me, and has led to me relaxing around who I am, and so letting go of what I thought others wanted of me, of what I believed I had to be in order to please everyone else in my life.

In relation to your first post,

• there is nothing I can see which says you won't have children. Leo even rules your 5th - i.e. the sun's brightness and energy imbues your creative efforts - which includes any children you may have. You have Chiron and Moon in quintile, and this (perhaps) means that having children - being a mother - will be a very healing experience for you.
  • You can create your future out of your beliefs and fears, so be careful about what it is you believe. If you truly believe that you `can/t/won't have children', then this is what you will create.
I comment on my last dot-point with a true story.
When I was in high school, I boarded away from home, and shared a room with a girl a couple of years older than me. She was the first truly psychic person I had ever met - she was part Russian, part German, part Polish, and her vibes and instincts were always correct. Trouble is, she always said that she knew she would die a horrible and violent death. Some 12 or so years later I was reading a front-page story on our state's major newspaper about a kidnapping and double killing. When I got down to the names of the couple, there was this girl's name. And she'd been right - her death was protracted and horrific!
On discussing this with someone recently, I mentioned how she always `knew' she would die violently, and this person said, "Do you think that perhaps by saying she expected to die in this way that she actually created it?" The longer I ponder that, the more likely it seems.

Look at your natal chart as a framework, and not as a set of hand-cuffs. It only describes potential; it is not absolute. Read again the first paragraph of Tim's post, 8 posts above this one.

waybread

star2858, I am impressed that you are smart enough to be a law student. Are you a lawyer now? If so, you know a lot about reason, logic, and using hard evidence to draw conclusions.

So I also know that you are smart enough not to believe a lot of astrology material out there on the Internet. Really to master astrology requires about as much work as it does to major in an academic subject as an undergraduate student. A few books and a bunch of Internet sites will only scratch the surface. This isn't to demean in any way what you've read to date, only to suggest that (a) you need to read further before believing you've mastered astrology and that (b) books and especially the Internet contain the good, the bad, and the ugly. So you have to become a connoisseur of what you read, and to discard opinions that don't seem reasonable based upon "the preponderance of the evidence."

Leo on the cusp of your 5th does not mean you are barren and will have no children. If you want them. If you think about it, 1/12 of the human population has Leo on the cusp of the 5th house. If over half a billion people were rendered infertile on account of their birth time, you would think medical and actuarial science would have figured it out by now. Although I don't have Leo on the cusp of my 5th, I also have an "infertile" sign on my 5th house cusp, and I also have sun, Venus (a benefic) and Mars in the 5th-- and I had two children who are now adults and who turned out well.

Your moon square Neptune is wide, but it can lead to feelings (moon) of discouragement (Neptune). Blaming your mother (moon) for your unhappiness, let alone for giving you life, is unfair to her. Harsh aspects from personal planets to Neptune can lead to a longing for escapism and consequent "self-medication", so if you were drinking heavily in the past (a Neptunian pursuit) I congratulate you for stopping.

You do have a huge square from your sun/Mars/Venus conjunction to Saturn/Uranus. An empowering way to interpret it is that you are challenged (square) to develop your identity (sun) in ways that are both structured (Saturn) and liberating (Uranus.)

Most reputable published modern astrologers do not believe that deaths can be predicted through astrology. Traditional (classical, medieval) astrologers differ. But most modern astrologers find death forecasting to be not only a dubious practice, but one with little evidence that it can actually be done with any accuracy.

If you think you are always going to be unhappy or depressed, either get a better clinical psychologist, or just throw away whatever deterministic, fatalistic astrology you have been reading. I mean, really! Who needs it? Your 5th house sun is located, after all, in "the play house" or "the party house." So time to lighten up! Or if you can't, time to get a thorough physical exam to ensure that your sad feelings don't have a medical cause, and if not, possibly to meet with a psychotherapist. Life's too short, star.

Thankfully I believe in a choice-centered, spiritual astrology in which people are born with a certain horoscope, but it is up to them whether they select empowering or disempowering interpretations of it. Sadly, too many unhappy people who study astrology blame their charts on why their lives aren't more fulfilling. I think this is a misuse of astrology. You've got some great aspects to your 11th house moon, for example, which rules your emotions, so you can focus on these for ways to feel more empowered.

Your north node of personal growth in independent Aries in the 12 house suggest that your personal growth will come through altruism towards people less fortunate than yourself, or through a very independent kind of spirituality. This doesn't mean religion in a conventional sense.

star, I recommend that you purchase a couple of books by the American astrologer Steven Forrest: The Inner Sky and The Changing Sky. Very wise and very funny. Or for a more academic approach, Robert Hand, Planets in Youth and Planets in Transit. No, I don't work for these men or their publishers. I was just fortunate to learn astrology through their books, which are not at all fatalistic or deterministic. If you can't find these books at your local metaphysical book store, they should be available through Internet booksellers.

With all best wishes for your journey, W.

Last edited:
Hi star2858!

I heard that your boyfriend is a Sun Sagittarian! Then you can't get barren for too long. Earth and fire in combination means a volcano with rich minerals, fertilizing magma, som fire crackers and cleansing pyroclastic flows. Now that's awesome:w00t:! Can you just imagine what your personal life could be at all fronts?

Like some other said begore, it is only a possibility what the stars says but that you are divine enough to change its course for the better. Don't let the darkmatter rule you but be thyself the ruler. With adaptation you are fine. Don't play any games but get married if not officially, then at least in secrecy for all eternity, don't ever over do your work with unnecessarily stress and don't over eat yourself but keep with your 5 meal per day diet to get all those nutritians necessarily. Walk and meditation at nature is a good one as well. If you ask me about why I'm so sure about your relationship potential I answer that I'm a psychic:ninja:. Tumbs up sister and all luck to your life!

With Best Regards

star2858

I noticed you have something in your chart similar to mine. My moon is in Aries, 12th House too, Ascendant In taurus as well, that means also Descendant in scorpio,Pluto in scorpio 6/7th house...I'm wondering how you live your Aries Moon. You say it s relentless?? This sometime can be a very hard placement for the moon. I Have my moon in it and Sometimes I feel like not being able to understand my emotions clearly...They'r quite...strong,i would say. Not only your Aries Moon is in 12th house as Mine but it also squares Neptune, which also squares mine. I wonder if all of this gives you an unclear view of your feelings and emotional moods. Do you often feel that way?? Sure, the rest is different, starting from your moon trining Uranus and Saturn...this might could "contain" a bit...But I guess that as the other said before that this neptune sitting in the 8th house could be the key of your problems...

Seymour,

I do sometimes feel that i do not know how to react to certain situations or what feelings are expected of me. Or i find myself judging the reactions i give to circumstances. I think i do have strong emotions, people sometimes say i am quite dramatic in the way i react.

I am easily intoxicated as well.

star2858

I think the problem with me is that i take things way too seriously. I get told that in the workplace, at university and in relationships too.

I get worried and anxious about things easily too. Moon square neptune has meant that i am looking to run away from my problems at times, or act carelessly about things. It has a strong effect on my emotions.

I hate my saturn squares. I do need a real party :w00t:. Just graduated with a 2.1 in law, found out today. Felt like that worst day of my life. This saturn square has actually meant i got the things i wanted for so long: degree and love.

star2858, I am impressed that you are smart enough to be a law student. Are you a lawyer now? If so, you know a lot about reason, logic, and using hard evidence to draw conclusions.

So I also know that you are smart enough not to believe a lot of astrology material out there on the Internet. Really to master astrology requires about as much work as it does to major in an academic subject as an undergraduate student. A few books and a bunch of Internet sites will only scratch the surface. This isn't to demean in any way what you've read to date, only to suggest that (a) you need to read further before believing you've mastered astrology and that (b) books and especially the Internet contain the good, the bad, and the ugly. So you have to become a connoisseur of what you read, and to discard opinions that don't seem reasonable based upon "the preponderance of the evidence."

Leo on the cusp of your 5th does not mean you are barren and will have no children. If you want them. If you think about it, 1/12 of the human population has Leo on the cusp of the 5th house. If over half a billion people were rendered infertile on account of their birth time, you would think medical and actuarial science would have figured it out by now. Although I don't have Leo on the cusp of my 5th, I also have an "infertile" sign on my 5th house cusp, and I also have sun, Venus (a benefic) and Mars in the 5th-- and I had two children who are now adults and who turned out well.

Your moon square Neptune is wide, but it can lead to feelings (moon) of discouragement (Neptune). Blaming your mother (moon) for your unhappiness, let alone for giving you life, is unfair to her. Harsh aspects from personal planets to Neptune can lead to a longing for escapism and consequent "self-medication", so if you were drinking heavily in the past (a Neptunian pursuit) I congratulate you for stopping.

You do have a huge square from your sun/Mars/Venus conjunction to Saturn/Uranus. An empowering way to interpret it is that you are challenged (square) to develop your identity (sun) in ways that are both structured (Saturn) and liberating (Uranus.)

Most reputable published modern astrologers do not believe that deaths can be predicted through astrology. Traditional (classical, medieval) astrologers differ. But most modern astrologers find death forecasting to be not only a dubious practice, but one with little evidence that it can actually be done with any accuracy.

If you think you are always going to be unhappy or depressed, either get a better clinical psychologist, or just throw away whatever deterministic, fatalistic astrology you have been reading. I mean, really! Who needs it? Your 5th house sun is located, after all, in "the play house" or "the party house." So time to lighten up! Or if you can't, time to get a thorough physical exam to ensure that your sad feelings don't have a medical cause, and if not, possibly to meet with a psychotherapist. Life's too short, star.

Thankfully I believe in a choice-centered, spiritual astrology in which people are born with a certain horoscope, but it is up to them whether they select empowering or disempowering interpretations of it. Sadly, too many unhappy people who study astrology blame their charts on why their lives aren't more fulfilling. I think this is a misuse of astrology. You've got some great aspects to your 11th house moon, for example, which rules your emotions, so you can focus on these for ways to feel more empowered.

Your north node of personal growth in independent Aries in the 12 house suggest that your personal growth will come through altruism towards people less fortunate than yourself, or through a very independent kind of spirituality. This doesn't mean religion in a conventional sense.

star, I recommend that you purchase a couple of books by the American astrologer Steven Forrest: The Inner Sky and The Changing Sky. Very wise and very funny. Or for a more academic approach, Robert Hand, Planets in Youth and Planets in Transit. No, I don't work for these men or their publishers. I was just fortunate to learn astrology through their books, which are not at all fatalistic or deterministic. If you can't find these books at your local metaphysical book store, they should be available through Internet booksellers.

With all best wishes for your journey, W.

[Mod edit - to move the brief response above the long quote.]

star2858

Hi star2858!

I heard that your boyfriend is a Sun Sagittarian! Then you can't get barren for too long. Earth and fire in combination means a volcano with rich minerals, fertilizing magma, som fire crackers and cleansing pyroclastic flows. Now that's awesome:w00t:! Can you just imagine what your personal life could be at all fronts?

Like some other said begore, it is only a possibility what the stars says but that you are divine enough to change its course for the better. Don't let the darkmatter rule you but be thyself the ruler. With adaptation you are fine. Don't play any games but get married if not officially, then at least in secrecy for all eternity, don't ever over do your work with unnecessarily stress and don't over eat yourself but keep with your 5 meal per day diet to get all those nutritians necessarily. Walk and meditation at nature is a good one as well. If you ask me about why I'm so sure about your relationship potential I answer that I'm a psychic:ninja:. Tumbs up sister and all luck to your life!

With Best Regards

MasterZeromus,

My boyfriend has his Sun in Leo in the 12th house! He has a lot of Leo in his chart. Although his 5th house is ruled by Scorpio, with Uranus and Neptune Retro in it.

Changing one's destiny, i feel tied down by astrology for some reason. No space to move. Wish there were things i did not know.

In any event, i will still the life i had regardless of whatever happens :cool:. I don't care what saturn in the 7th house says about rushing into things, i still believe in doing some things whilst young!

smilingsteph

Saturn in the 7th does not mean you will "rush" things. In fact many texts say that you will probably marry young. I had issues because of my Uranus yod, causing problems with wanting to "play the field."

Anything said on this thread seems to go in one ear and out the other, or in one eye and out the other. :andy:

You will do what you will and nothing will stop you right????

Then why are you letting astrology dicatate to you what you want from life????

I loved what R4VEN said, astrology is not a set of handcuffs!

Star2858!

Are you experiencing some BOOM:w00t:!? I mean who wouldn't get excited by those Leos. Ever heard of "Touch And Go, Let's Go" by John Foxx? That's your Moon in aries which make you love him your king very much. At least the elementals I got right on. That and the fact his your cousin ASC Virgo+MC Taurus. I have seen and heard of many couples with that astral connection and they are all succesfull.

With ASC Cancer it wouldn't work that well since MC Capricorn is only available regarding them at far north from Raahe Finland and MC Taurus are from Panama further to the south. Anyways can you see when I'm going to marry(I posted my chart earlier on)? I even don't have a spouse yet(Never had even a girlfriend) but if your Insight is high enough you could see even my future. Women of wrong signs seem to be attracted of me nowadays which I fully detest and don't know even why they dare to even bother:wink:.

Lin

Dear Star,
You weren't accurate when you said that "Astrology is a deep and mysterious subject that can never give a straight answer any may simply incline one " etc.

There are MANY straight answers in astrology....however...and this is a big however....you have to ASK a legitimate, experienced astrologer!!
You need to have a personal astrologer. If you still live in or near London, there must be many excellent astrologers within reach. You just need to pay for the time and experience of the professional astrologer.

Reading bits and pieces, and sharing HERE on this type of venue, no matter how experienced and intellegent some of us are is NOT the best thing you can do for yourself. There is NO comparison between what is done here, which is really supposed to be used for teaching, not giving full readings...to people truly interested in learning astrology. Learning astrology is a full time job, if one wants to do it right.

Therefore, do your best to find a professional astrologer with whom you can develop some sort of professional relationship....but make sure they have a lot of experience and also are teachers of astrology. And make sure they don't dilute astrology by using tarot cards or any other device in an astrological reading. Make some phone calls, ask questions, don't tell too much of your story, but let your intuition guide you.

A professional astrologer's job is to tell you the truth about both positive and negative issues in your chart. And to always give you time frames for how long certain negative transits (like the current Saturn one) will affect you and which positive aspects in the future will ameliorate the situation...don't know if I spelled that right...

In other words, a good professional is not a Cassandra, and will always balance the pos. and neg. influences and tell you how to get the most from your good aspects and transits.

Your REALLY need someone who has objective intellectual capacities. You have only one air planet, Merc, and that is hobbled by Neptune. It doesn't affect your intellegence, but it does keep you from opening your mind fully, and therefore you need someone who has a balanced chart.

Also, an ethical astrologer will not charge a fee that cripples your finances. And don't be fooled into thinking that the more you pay, the better the astrologer. If an astrologer charges by the hour, you can keep the expense down by making a thorough list of the most important issues you have, in order of priority. Some astrologers have aflat fee for an initial reading and in that case should cover all your questions. Often astrologers make financial adjustments for those in university. But be warned that all astrologers have their specialties and weaknesses... for instance, my specialty is synastry and my weakness (because I never studied it thoroughly,) is Medical Astrology.

Don't be intimidated and don't interrupt when the astrologer is speaking. Listen carefully, and request that you can bring a tape deck of some type to record the reading, if the astrologer doesn't already offer this. A legitimate astrologer always stands by what he/she says, even when, sometimes, it's "it's unclear at this time."

LIN

Last edited:

star2858

Saturn in the 7th does not mean you will "rush" things. In fact many texts say that you will probably marry young. I had issues because of my Uranus yod, causing problems with wanting to "play the field."

Anything said on this thread seems to go in one ear and out the other, or in one eye and out the other. :andy:

You will do what you will and nothing will stop you right????

Then why are you letting astrology dicatate to you what you want from life????

I loved what R4VEN said, astrology is not a set of handcuffs!

I sure don't hope astrology is a set of handcuffs. I can't and won't let it dictate my life.

What is a Uranus yod??