How do i use this transit to effectively?

Sebastien Cheritte

...put in use the energies of venus??

Hi all, long time no see..

I'm going through my first saturn return, for a while now.. in the meantime.. Venus has decided to visit my 5th house, where she'll make a conjunction with both my Natal Mars & Sun, soon enough..

I'd like to really use this transit to feel better, how can i do that?

Any suggestions or information that would possibly lift my spirits right now?

Last edited:

Betty F

I'm going through my first saturn return, for a while now.. in the meantime.. Venus has decided to visit my 5th house, where she'll make a conjunction with both my Natal Mars & Sun, soon enough..

Take some time to smell the roses.

Venus transits are very short lived, and don't bring momentous changes unless they are triggering a stronger transit.

On the other hand, it is the beginning of a new cycle with Venus and your Mars-Sun. Take a good look at what condition transiting Venus is in (will it still be squaring Saturn or semi-sextile Mars?). Then imagine how you can use those energies to create the most idealic Venus cycle for the next year. Meditate on that and/or take some type of action to create a beginning for the new cycle you want to manifest.

If you're realistic about the energy involved, you'll either get what you want, or get the internal changes that will bring you closer to what you want.

This chart will show you the aspects to t-venus for the rest of this lunar cycle. (you didn't say when it happens) (D0 ctl+ a few times to make it readable. It really gets reduced here)

Attachments

• Lun_jly_2011.jpg
    Lun_jly_2011.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Claire19

If the transitting planet is hitting your natal planets that is one thing but that planet would have to be making a natal connection as well to the ones being hit by the transit. Always our birth chart has to be triggered off and that is the basis of prediction.

So does Venus connect with your Sun and Mars natally? If so then the 5th house matters will certainly be in play....For instance if circumstances are right then you may have a child and probably a boy. Otherwise you may have significance with your lover or a romantic influence there. It is a time for creativity also and of an artistic nature I would say....You may do some sports or physical activities that are part of your leisure time and you may go on vacation...

Your Saturn return will play out where Saturn is in your chart and what aspects the transitting Saturn makes also. It can be a testing time and where you have to get down and get real and work hard. We reap what we have sown on this transit and again it is often a time of responsibility and many children are born at this time.

. as I say we always need to see your chart to make any real comment. Anonymise it if you wish.

Last edited:

Lin

"It's not about getting through the storms, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

wow...Betty...I LOVE this....because it is SO Saturn/Venus!
(in fact, I'm gonna use it in the future - I can think of several clients who need to learn to do this...well, I guess we all could use a lesson in rain dancing).
LIN

Claire19

Saturn Venus is about restrictions and responsibilities with monies,our material values and often working hard to gain recognition and promotion with increased income for instance.

It also can mean a committed relationship, love with someone older and rather disciplinarian or feeling unworthy of love which can be very painful and feeling unattractive and undesirable.

Many things.

Betty F

"It's not about getting through the storms, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

wow...Betty...I LOVE this....because it is SO Saturn/Venus!
(in fact, I'm gonna use it in the future - I can think of several clients who need to learn to do this...well, I guess we all could use a lesson in rain dancing).
LIN

Please, use it, spread it around. I didn't make it up. I use it because I think it addresses a universal need.

Saturn-Venus? Is that anything like creating personal satisfaction out of life's demands instead of being overwhelmed by them? If so, I agree.

...put in use the energies of venus??

Hi all, long time no see..

Any suggestions or information that would possibly lift my spirits right now?
This is a very quick transit and may just suggest you social a little more, get more involved with children, romance or even creativity..

With transits it's more important to focus on Jupiter onwards as they seem to have more impact.

astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus a six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here –only slight objection I have with astro, is they use orbs of upto maybe 10' approaching, exact and departing. So most transits seem very long in effect. I use more realistic orbs of 1' approaching, 1' exact and 1' departing.

http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

here is my favourite online ephmeris which plots where the planets are for hundreds of years...

Sebastien Cheritte

Thank you all for your input.

(please approach this insert with an open-mind, if however you can't then don't read further, as the following information may be explicit, somewhat - thank you)

I should begin by saying that since i became more aware and mindful of everything going on *up there* i've noticed the most subtle effects of almost every planets transit. They play out in the most realistic ways with other people aswell, for instance, if you look at the chart now, you'll see that Venus has already passed my Natal Mars by 2-3 degrees, well, at that point, venus was also sextiling Mars (i don't know what was happening in reality, too much information to absorb) but the day that the Venus-Mars conjunction was fixed 20*-20* my sister (who has her Venus in Pisces/12th) gave me some really helpful advice about my sexuality and about my relationships in general, but i had to call her, i had to ask to hear that information, and more importantly, i had to experience what i did in order to call in the first place. The reason i called her is because i had a gay experience, i called to tell her that i didn't become hard and therefore "it's obvious i'm not gay right??" (no, i didn't know if i was or not) she explained that it's obvious i'm really searching all my resources for new information about myself, that clearly i took the next step - unafraid - and obviously must now continue on to ask myself why none of my relationships with women work.

There is a girl living accross the passage from me, we work at the same place and therefor live in the same quarters aswell. I tried to connect with her, and successfully so in the begining aswell, she was really nice with me and i was accomodating aswell, but because i am who i am, i tried to take it a step further by being open and honest (remembering that this was my downfall in my last relationship 2 1/2 years, conincidentaly while my moon was progressing through 12th in pisces) and of course it made the wrong impact, now she avoids me like the plague. I want to tell her that i realise my feelings have created an akward aire between us (which i have just gotten up to initiate right now 21:14... wow, my heart was racing, took balls. surprisingly it went well). She's an aquarian, with moon in virgo, asc in leo). As much as i really want to find someone again, i know i have to fix what issues i have with myself, obviously they are playing out on people who may be potential partners, but aren't at this stage anything but collegues or aquaintences, i also want to learn how to be friends with women.. i've always seen them as sex, "oh, i'm with a girl, obviously we have to do things that boys and girls do - which is ridiculous actually, i need to learn to keep my dick in my pants"

Is this saturn or venus? i really have no idea anymore, i feel like alice in wonder land, people are seeming alot more real and genuine lately, but i still seem to have insecurities that are hard to shake off..

Anyway, i'm really just trying to understand women and how to treat them, i have really good intentions and of course i need to realise when NOT to step over the line, and even if i step over the line, how to quickly step back over and quickly rectify it so they know i know where the line is and that i'm not a psycho.. man.. it's so hard learning how to be with people.. everyone's got different humor, everyone's got different approach to conversation. :crying:
I just wanna do it right ya' know?

Attachments

• Venus Transit - Saturn Return.jpg
    Venus Transit - Saturn Return.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 10

SapSac

Maybe it's less about understanding women and more about understanding your own masculinity or how you would want your own strength to be treated. I don't know seeing that your mercury squares your mars might have some implications on how you are communicating your inner-man to the rest of the world.

Sebastien Cheritte

SapSac.. Mercury isn't doing anything of the sort. the transit looks like a sextile to me, and the natal doesn't make a connection, if however it did, it's closer to a semi-sextil than anything else.

but lets say i were still more accomodating, that perhaps your measurement astrologically were incorrect, but your perception unhindered or more evolved psychicly: how do i solve that?

thanks for posting your chart. Your venus is in it's detriment in virgo, square to uranus (typical divorce aspect) it only has this one asepct, showing your romantic and affectional nature are linked to Uranus (erratic, fleeting, unpredictable) and a singletion ie: only planet in earth element

Transiting Uranus has been over your natal moon, suggesting a break up of relationship to

Your communications is happered by square to Jupiter, this aspect tends to overtalk when it should be quiet and undertalk when it needs to be talking....

Now Uranus conj MC and square Asc, makes you a bit of a rebel and eccentric, disruptive

Singleton planets
“If a planet happens to be the only one in an element, quality, or house type, that planet is a Singleton and it can funnel all of the “energy” of the horoscope. This planet is often the most important one in the horoscope. In other words, if you just interpret the position of this one planet by sign, house, and aspect, you will get to the “heart of the horoscope”. The effect is the same as if that planet were the only one on one side of the chart.”
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/13.0Singletons.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/singleton.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2334.html
(There is a book out by Shirley Lyons Meier, "Elemental Voids, More than Meets the Eye", which gives a good discussion of missing elements.) The Inferior Function can be a source of great motivation and creative expression.
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/intro/singleton_intro.htm

Lack of elements
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/elements.html
http://www.astrology.aryabhatt.com/Astrology_Elements.asp
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyElement12.1.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org/article.../inferior2.htm

mercury rules 7th house cusp and is placed in 6th house of co-workers and daily routines.

saturn in 8th house of sex, should stop you/hopefully being overly promiscuous

Sebastien Cheritte

to have mercury ruling the decendant; does it mean my communication rules my relationships and how i USE that communication determines the outcome of the relationship?

BTW: Astro50, are you using equalhouse?

to have mercury ruling the decendant; does it mean my communication rules my relationships and how i USE that communication determines the outcome of the relationship?

BTW: Astro50, are you using equalhouse?
Yep:whistling: :whistling:
no not really in a man's chart you look at venus/moon to see what kind of mate they are looking for, then look at 7th ruling planet, in your case it's mercury.

Ruler of the Seventh House in the Sixth House
A close friend or your spouse could become a coworker or even an employee in some regard. You may meet your marriage partner in your work environment. Your need for supportive relationships may be fulfilled at work or connected in some way to the work you do
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr7

Ruler of the 7th House in the 6th House
You seek a partner who is supportive of you on a day-to-day basis and with regards to the work you do. However, you may end up with someone who is too involved to the point of being meddlesome. Sometimes this indicates meeting a partner through work, or working with a partner. This may also indicate a companion who supports your work or even makes your work possible.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
to read the full article click on link

Mercury itself is neutral, it how you communicate with everyone, not just ladies :wink: