Horary, does she like me?

astronoobie

Hi, I've been in a situationship/friends with benefits relation with a girl for some time and I confessed my feelings to her. She did not say yes, but nor no. We hold hands, kissed and said goodbye to each other. I don't know what to do and want some help from astrology.

Even though I'm familiar with natal charts, I don't know anything about horary. Could you please help me?

1675723869240.png

quest

I am still a newbie on this but I will give my interpretation.

You represented by mars in your 7th house with no dignity which shows that your like her. She is reprrsented by venus exaltated in your 4th or her 10th which could mean focus in professional aspects of life venus . No aspects venus -moon and only a square between mars an venus which shows nothing good.

For me would be a no.

I hope the others can go deeper in the interpretation.

Cheers

astronoobie

I am still a newbie on this but I will give my interpretation.

You represented by mars in your 7th house with no dignity which shows that your like her. She is reprrsented by venus exaltated in your 4th or her 10th which could mean focus in professional aspects of life venus . No aspects venus -moon and only a square between mars an venus which shows nothing good.

For me would be a no.

I hope the others can go deeper in the interpretation.

Cheers
Thank you so much, your reply was clear and also informative.

rafaella

Her significator is Venus, which is exalted. It is trine the ASC and in triplicity of Mars, so she does have some regard towards you, not exatly love, but its more than pure friendship. She does like you. However since Venus is exalted and ruled/disposited by 5th house ruler Jupiter, I think she is just out for casual romance. It interesting how Moon just changed into Virgo. Some resentment might be starting to build within you, as moon is now in fall of Venus. This is generally true when one feels rejected.

prasanna_1978

7th lord Venus (she) and you mars

Venus (she) in exaltation we call happiest state,she is exited state now

Venus in pisces sign ,mars there triplicity reception so she Is very comfortable and compatible with one another

Best of luck and welcome to more dangerous club in the world