Hopelessness

sidorf

My Date and Time of birth : April 12, 1979. 16:03 PM,
Place : Calcutta, West Bengal, India

Chart : attached

Question :

1. A lot of problem is happening in workplace, looks like I have to quit the current work which I joined only 6 months back. I heard that I am running thru the best phase of my life : Guru dasa and Sun bhukti. If this is the best phase for my life then I can easily guess how will be the worst time. Is there a chance of getting a better situation in life?
2. I have been waiting for my marriage since long time. Any idea when I will get married? Astrologers predicted that I should see myself married before May 19 but that seems to be far fetched now.

Can any of the astrologers throw light?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Sidorf-chart.jpg
    Sidorf-chart.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 33
R

rishimanglesh

Jupiter occupying Saturn nakshatra which is placed with Rahu in 12th house and Sun which is lord of 12th house won't give you best time of your life in Jup->Sun although due to friendly planets in favorable sign, they won't do harm.

Mercury, Ascendant and Career lord is debilitated with malefic Mars and Sun would give you problem with health and workplace. Same combination in 7th house weakens your marriage prospects.

As trine lords are also afflicted which would give you obstruct your growth. With all this, due to good placement of Jupiter and Moon, you will grow eventually.

sidorf

Will it be better if I quit material persuasion and try to follow a spiritual life?

I have a strong passion for the later and have developed a strong drive for the same as well. A couple of months back I have got some spiritual realization. Just wondering if its supported in my chart as well?

Thanks.

R

rishimanglesh

Will it be better if I quit material persuasion and try to follow a spiritual life?

I have a strong passion for the later and have developed a strong drive for the same as well. A couple of months back I have got some spiritual realization. Just wondering if its supported in my chart as well?

Thanks.

Your mahadasha lord Jupiter is exalted and under it's influence you will seek spirituality. Jupiter is planet of expansion, growth, acceptance thus you should not quit anything but accept things as they are. Wisdom of guru can find spirituality in almost everything under the Sun.

sidorf

Thanks Rishi.

I'm currently into Jupiter->Moon.

Is there any luck in getting new job? Any idea about my span of life?

Thanks in advance

TMR

Banned
You have an excellent horoscope. Look at the strengths of individual houses too. Some of them have more than 100% strength which indicates you have certain abnormal strengths for those houses. Please read all my articles on Navagraha Astrology and you will understand your horoscope better. [deleted money solicitations and email request - Moderator]

House Description Strength% Self Analysis
1 Personality, Individuality, Head 80.58
2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 113.72
3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 72.62
4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 106.64
5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 73.82
6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 71.31
7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 114.05
8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 69.89
9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 106.75
10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 68.91
11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 83.85
12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 77.74

Net strength 88.37

Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down

35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

You are like an Elephant who does not know his own strength and allowed to be guided by a Mahout much weaker than him.

Last edited by a moderator:

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces-jupiter 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress and delays in matters of relationship and career support.

jupiter unfriendly with asc virgo-mercury, hence moderate expectations during jupiter dasa. jupiter debilated aspect over capricorn 5th impacting education-romance-children-position/status.

lords 1/7 mer-jupiter in trine friendly signs pisces-cancer hence prospects for relationship/marriage, 7th lord jupiter over 11th elevated cancer hence gains through marriage/spouse, jupiter aspects own pisces 7th protective of relationship, and debilation of mer cancelled thereby - hence gradual growth in terms of health, relationship/marriage/career.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd for family-finances, earnings through distant/foreign lands, saturn lord 6th for health and employment matters elevated. turns retro come March tending to delay things 4-5 m stressing moon asc.

inimical jup transit gemini 10th sq moon hence stress in career matters.

rahu/ketu transit 2/8 axis tend to sudden issues. ketu aries impulsive prone to accidents/fire accidents, perhaps.

jup turns direct gemini 10th come March, aspects own sag 4th protective of domestic comforts, mother, property matters.

come July jup moves to elevated cancer over natal jupiter 11th for gains and friendships/relationship, 11th from moon too, hence could expect income rise/gains/profits as well as friendships-relationship-marriage, jupiter cancer trines own pisces and mercury 7th - jupiter/mercury lords 1/7 in trine. could become effective mid-course come nov-feb probably.

ketu moves to pisces 7th come july or so and could be indifferent towards relationship-marriage not showing keenness in other words. rahu transit moon virgo could tend to be intellectually critical and depressive perhaps to care and avoid. ketu transits natal sun-mercury and could impact health, distant travels, etc.

natal saturn-rahu 12th leo tending to foriegn lands, high expenses or financial constraints, rise and fall.

sat-venus opp artistic aptitudes but impacting relationship/marriage tending to ill health of spouse probably, and own health.

asc mer debilated over inimical pisces, emotional and confused. debilated mercury pisces 7th could impact feet, abdomen.

venus-ketu 6th acq, venus lord 9th for luck and lord 2nd for family-finances, extra efforts needed for promoting luck, acq prefers innovative-tech-scientific work environments, venus 6th winning opponents through charismatic personality, but ketu 6th tending to be aggressive posing health issues impacting intestines, waist, sciatica etc, and tendency to job separations.

saturn come Nov moves to scorpio 3rd, secretive and reserved in initiative and communications, occult and research aptitudes, while aspected by jupiter containing stress thereof.

hope things sound better come March jupiter aspect own sag 4th for domestic comforts, and further better gains-marriage come july jupiter moving to elevated cancer 11th, 11th from moon too to watch with hopes. while it is jupiter dasa, natal and transit jupiter elevated cancer. jupiter lord 4/7 for home/marriage/career support. jupiter 11th gains through marriage.

hope generic observations help with an element of hope to watch for come july, especially mid-course nov-feb, salary rise/profits, friendships-marriage, etc. keeping expectations moderate enough as jup unfriendly with virgo asc. but jupiter-mer trine and mutually supportive, ease in relationship/marriage hopefully.

sun 7th could seek socially well placed spouse, while separative tendencies same time to avoid and care for.

lords 1/7 navamsa saturn-sun placed 6/8 in navamsa prone to conflict, but pisces-leo friendly signs able to overcome sweet conflicts same time hopefully.

jup 11th cancer sensitive and perceptive good at group facilitation-teaching skills, may be good for organisation dev/training roles. 11thL moon over asc virgo, intellectual, perfectionist, critical thinking. sun-mer pisces emotional and sensitive and oratory skills probably. venus 6th charismatic skills.

while sat-rahu leo 12th tend to rise and fall, enemy sign leo, may have to avoid being egoistic, pride, administratively stern or political, etc.

saturn aspects own acq 6th and protective of employment matters, while makes elevated aspect over libra 2nd for family-finances-speech. venus-ketu 6th call for extra efforts towards luck, while need to avoid tendencies to job separations cultivating more of diplomatic skills. virgo probably tending to be critical in thinking prone to putting off people.

hope this helps reflect further, find relevant and useful enough. could share feedbacks in agreement/disagreement!

wishing better time sooner to hope for - jup transit elevated cancer 11th come july,

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHA GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

ps : chart attached not readable please!

Last edited:

sidorf

Dear Kshantaram

First of all, thanks a bunch for your time spent for me and the detail analysis.

I will surely wait for Jupiter transit on 11th which is coming from June this year.

Predictions on nature has matched. Career and relationships are yet to be watched.

I want to mention one of the important event of my life. In Nov 2012 I have got a spiritual awakening which has completely changed my life's view. I understand that all the material un-success is a learning in the blessings and actually take us ahead in our spiritual journey in the human form.

Post that slowly I started changing. Now, slowly I realised the meaning of life which is taking me away from material pursuit. Although I am in the mid of luxury, I still feel the in difference in many aspects. I was never attached to material possession ever in my life...as for example, even though I earn decent, I don't have car etc. Now I am slowly turning indifferent in the relationship also. My life path is taking me to a different direction. I started to contribute for orphans, aged or the people in need. I am very happy about my change and very very thankful to God for guiding me to the right direction and salvation.

There is an area which doesn't match this journey: The job I am at is a highly stressful one and in senior mgmt position which requires ppl of absolutely opposite nature - need to be competitive, shrude, political and need to manage ppl upper than my level - all these are where I'm pretty weak. Not sure why I'm stuck at this? Maybe my 12th Retro saturn is showing some unfinished Karma; due to its Leo position it may want me to be in leadership position which I probably avoided always since previous births?

Very confused of this conflict. Lost interest in my job.

Also the indifference to material life is an irreversible change...I don't know where am I heading but knowing that I live in a society and have parents to take care of, I don't seem that my journey to the spiritual world will be any smooth :)

I realised that getting rid of the expectation from life and people is one of the motto of my this birth and slowly I learnt this lesson in my journey so far.

Most of my struggles are on my emotional plan so far as I am a person of thought and not a person of action.

Anyways, just wanted to sum up the state of my mind and course of my life as I observed. I am sure I'm on the cusp of breaking and making....and will take a shape in some time in future...but not sure when !!

Sakti

Hello Sidorf!
Jupiter is excellent in your horoscope.
And now u r in Moon Antardasha........... which gives excellent results as per vedic astrology.
But now you are in last phase of saade-sati(71/2 years period of Saturn) which is said to be most fearful & dreadful period. Situation is too bad due to conjunction of Saturn and rahu in libra.
After completion of saade-sati, good time starts for Virgo!
Don't loose hope. Life is a beautiful journey. Lets enjoy each and every moment.
Bright time is ahead! troubles, unhappiness, miseries etc are not permanent in one's life. There will be a beautiful sun-rise after every night.

You will have a lucky spouse and a happy marriage life but late marriage is indicative.
All the best!

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the so prompt feedback! and sharing about yourself.

hope things better come March/July onwards jupiter turning direct and moving to elevated cancer 11th come july or so.

saturn-rahu 12th leo could amount to pitrudosh/shrapitdosh causing rise and fall in life, etc

respecting and gifting grandfatherly figures in the family could help. could observe fast on Amavasya days late evenings, offer karpoor arathy to the photograph of your grandfather/great grandfather etc, lighting a til oil lamp too. could recite Vishnusahasranama on Amavasya evening. donate to old age homes/old people in need, once a while.

for saturn-rahu and venus-ketu opp and sun 7th could donate 1.25kg each whole black urad dal, mustard seeds, white large beans/chola, white til, wheat, karpoor packet at Lord Shiva temple on a sunday late evening after sunset, once a month.

could light cow ghee diya at the alter at home daily morning for jupiter's blessings. offer yellow flowers on thursday mornings. could visit Shirdisaibaba temple or saint of your faith once a week/month as possible.

for virgo lagna, daily pray to Mata Durga for regular protection offering karpoor arathy daily late evening, visit Durga Mata temple atleast once a week/month as possible.

for asc lord mercury may wear emerald/green gem over a gold pendant touching the heart zone. could add jupiter's stone over the pendant. asc lord mercury debilated pisces, and jupiter elevated cancer 11th for gains. jupiter dasa.

hope the suggestions help, faith permitting - wishing you well,

kshantaram

OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA
JAI MATA DURGE
VISHNUVE NAMAHA
OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA

Visakha21

Looks like there are many virgo ascendant people who are going through very bad phase. Stay strong brother :)

----------------
Jai Hanuman

Sakti

You are right Visakha21!
Not only people with virgo asc but people with virgo as zodiac sign are also facing the tough time. may be due to saade-sati(71/2 years period of Saturn).
Anyway it is going to end up soon.....:smile:

sidorf

Its a tough time for relationship as well, at least for me. There are confusions, misunderstanding in multiple front. I don't know where am I heading !

RishiRahul

My Date and Time of birth : April 12, 1979. 16:03 PM,
Place : Calcutta, West Bengal, India

Chart : attached

Question :

1. A lot of problem is happening in workplace, looks like I have to quit the current work which I joined only 6 months back. I heard that I am running thru the best phase of my life : Guru dasa and Sun bhukti. If this is the best phase for my life then I can easily guess how will be the worst time. Is there a chance of getting a better situation in life?
2. I have been waiting for my marriage since long time. Any idea when I will get married? Astrologers predicted that I should see myself married before May 19 but that seems to be far fetched now.

Can any of the astrologers throw light?

Thanks.

Hello,

Present career situation only= You joined the present job when new openings were destined; but the time was not ripe yet, perfectly.

You joined the job 6 months back in Oct 2013 as you mentioned. It is when your moon antardasa began in jupiter mahadasa.
Moon is in the sub of 11, while in the star of 3,8 & 7, showing gains through effort + luck through difficulties.

While May to July 2014 solves the present issue in your life favorably.
I say this with the limited details.

RishiRahul

sidorf

Hi Rishi Rahul -

I joined the new job in Sept 2012...1.5 yrs back. That time I was having Jupiter-Venus.

I have attached my chart as well.

Thanks,
Ayan

Attachments

• Sidorf-chart.jpg
    Sidorf-chart.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 16

RishiRahul

Hello,

Present career situation only= You joined the present job when new openings were destined; but the time was not ripe yet, perfectly.

You joined the job 6 months back in Oct 2013 as you mentioned. It is when your moon antardasa began in jupiter mahadasa.
Moon is in the sub of 11, while in the star of 3,8 & 7, showing gains through effort + luck through difficulties.

While May to July 2014 solves the present issue in your life favorably.
I say this with the limited details.

RishiRahul

Hi Rishi Rahul -

I joined the new job in Sept 2012...1.5 yrs back. That time I was having Jupiter-Venus.

I have attached my chart as well.

Thanks,
Ayan

Hello,

I thought it was a new post, but you are still around...!

My future predictions still stand as mentioned.

Your Jupiter dasa moon antar began in Sept 2013; it was from this time that a year awaited openings in life was being seen.
So openings/newer avenues in life only is thought of after Sept 2013 ( after about 1 years crampiness)......... to give reslts between May to July 2014

RishiRahul

Last edited:

sidorf

I don't do any remedy as I feel its not aligned with my life contract. I have prepared myself to be ready to receive what life has to offer. My life has taught me to stop expecting anything and to open my mind for floating thru the course of this journey.

Situation at job is so worse now that I have to leave the same without any other earning. Something from inside is driving me to take this decision.

Is there a change in course in life path during this time? Am I at a cusp of a big change?

Is there anybody who understand the spiritual ascension and can explain my spiritual position?

Thanks,