Honestly, truly

lowbear

I just want some help understanding my chart.
if someone can just read it, i've been feeling kind of down and me against the world-ish, lonely is a better word.
Just wondering if this will pass.. if this year is going to be a good year or not.
Any responses would be great!
Thank you for taking the time :happy:

Attachments

• graphic.png
    graphic.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 36

katydid

You have been under a very difficult transit for the past 2 years----Tr Pluto conjunct natal Moon in Capricorn...:sad:

But it is over and done with. You will feel much more optimistic this year with that Pluto moving up out of your 6th.

here is an excerpt:

http://astrologyking.com/pluto-conjunct-moon-transit/

Pluto conjunct Moon transit brings major life changing experiences and these changes are deeply felt at the emotional level. Pluto conjunct the Moon will bring up intense psychological issues from deep in the soul, which will lead to a complete transformation of the emotional life. This transformation may start with a stripping away of the emotional security blanket, and you and other people have to adjust to this raw you.

The Moon also represent family and all other close emotional bonds, so these relationships can undergo changes. These relationships will become very important and this could range from greater emotional support and bonding, to separations. All things related to home and family are up for possible changes...

katydid

Trsnsiting Neptune is in Pisces opposing your Sun in Virgo. That might be a bit of a fog overwhelming you at times. :unsure:

That transit will continue throughout this year and make a station in opposition. So maybe you should read and research as much as you can about Transiting Neptune opposed natal Sun, etc. :wink::bandit:

link:

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Neptune-transits/Neptune-Opposition-Sun.cfm

Uncertainty regarding your direction in life may make it difficult to advance, and even if you are committed to a goal, you may experience doubt, or others may question your ability to achieve it. It is possible that the more you focus the more your attention may wander, a clue that you may perform better by concentrating less and including more in your awareness. The lesson here is to embrace the ambiguity that may gray the lines that in the past have defined your identity and to release unrealistic expectations. If you don?t let them go on your own, it is likely that people will expose them, perhaps to your disappointment.
While excessive pride and confidence can become deflated now, it is a period where you can clearly see those illusions that guide or identify you.

Often this insight is reflected back to you in your relationships, as certain people may mirror your greatest vulnerabilities, at least as you see yourself. If you try not to avoid what is present, then you can dispense of any pretenses and get to the truth of who you are. Rather than being blind to what impedes your development, you can recognize the wealth of talent that is at your disposal. Trying to be someone that you are not merely limits the realization of your potential.

http://astrologyking.com/neptune-opposite-sun-transit/

Neptune opposite Sun transit gives insights into our true identity, one which has probably been hidden from view for a long time. Neptune acts as a mirror through the other people in our lives, because it is by this feedback in relationships that we learn more about ourselves during this year or two.

We may also find that Neptune causes us to project certain ideals or qualities onto people or situations that we might want, but are not actually real. So when our vision does not match up with the reality, events or people let us now.

This realization can be difficult to handle because it is often associated with disbelief, fear or confusion. Being confronted by some unpleasant truths during this transit, it is normal to feel insecure and exposed, and the ego can take a bit of a battering, making us feel deflated or weak, even defeated.

Last edited:

lowbear

Thank you soo much! i'm hoping that this year is going to be a lot better because i have been going through some depression and reading that just made me happy! I honestly just have a question about not having any plants in my 7th,8th, does that mean i'm going to end up alone?

katydid

Thank you soo much! i'm hoping that this year is going to be a lot better because i have been going through some depression and reading that just made me happy! I honestly just have a question about not having any plants in my 7th,8th, does that mean i'm going to end up alone?

NO. not having planets inside those houses does not mean there is no action in the houses. You look to the planetary rulers to see what is going on.

Saturn rules your 7th house. Saturn is in the 9th in Pisces. You may end up dating/marrying someone from another country/culture or you may have better luck going to another country to meet your partner? :love:

Your Saturn is in a nice grand trine so I do not think you will be alone. You just have to get control of your emotions so you can make room for healthy relationships.:innocent:

lowbear

NO. not having planets inside those houses does not mean there is no action in the houses. You look to the planetary rulers to see what is going on.

Saturn rules your 7th house. Saturn is in the 9th in Pisces. You may end up dating/marrying someone from another country/culture or you may have better luck going to another country to meet your partner? :love:

Your Saturn is in a nice grand trine so I do not think you will be alone. You just have to get control of your emotions so you can make room for healthy relationships.:innocent:

You're amazing! thank you so much for taking the time & giving me insight!