Hillary Clinton and 2012 election According to her Solar Return

GalacticWanderer

Hillary Clinton’s Solar Precessed Return shows a strong likelihood of ascendancy.

Note the Moon Conjunct Uranus at the MC. Note the Sun Trine Neptune and Chiron. This indicates upsetting the norm (first woman President, perhaps?) due to the ability to harmonize interests, and to communicate in a new way that promotes a sense of healing among the people.

I will post soon on what it looks like for 2012, but as a heads up, it looks like two women candidates: Hillary Clinton vs. Sarah Palin

Jesusistheway

This is making me excited! They say there is a quatrain in Nostradumes' prophecies about a female leader. Who knows?
And in regards to the healing of the masses, I also heard from some spiritual source that women are the ones to change the patriarchal structure for good, as in healing society by their doing. Interesting.

tikana

Hillary Clinton’s Solar Precessed Return shows a strong likelihood of ascendancy.

Note the Moon Conjunct Uranus at the MC. Note the Sun Trine Neptune and Chiron. This indicates upsetting the norm (first woman President, perhaps?) due to the ability to harmonize interests, and to communicate in a new way that promotes a sense of healing among the people.

I will post soon on what it looks like for 2012, but as a heads up, it looks like two women candidates: Hillary Clinton vs. Sarah Palin

how can she be a president in 2012 if Obama / Biden will go for 2nd term?

Jesusistheway

how can she be a president in 2012 if Obama / Biden will go for 2nd term?

But US presidents do not have a free ticket to the second term, they have to campaign all over again? Remember George Bush, he campaigned the next time around, which means Hillary can be his Democratic rival for the Democratic party. And he may not even want to be re-elected.

tikana

But US presidents do not have a free ticket to the second term, they have to campaign all over again? Remember George Bush, he campaigned the next time around, which means Hillary can be his Democratic rival for the Democratic party. And he may not even want to be re-elected.

If she runs, she wont get nominated... Obama has to stand behind his health care system enforcement. Hillary Clinton will not be seeking Second Secretary of State term. If she does not want to be 8 years as SofS and she is receiving lukewarm acceptance when she is roaming around the world, why would you guys think she would even attempt to run for a president. Neither dems nor republicans have anyone they can present as a go-getter president potential. If you remember Hilary did attempt unified healthcare during her hubby's reign, it tanked!

Mr stellium

Obama will probably win again and his next term will be much rougher (for him and the country as a whole). Look at the 2013 inauguration chart - angular malefics in mutual reception.

BobZemco

But US presidents do not have a free ticket to the second term, they have to campaign all over again?

The chairman of the respective national parties is the sole determiner if a president will be endorsed for a 2nd Term.

Kennedy was not endorsed and in fact, was asked to resign.

Johnson was not endorsed, and he too was asked to step aside. He did not seek a 2nd Term (probably to avoid ending up like Kennedy).

Nixon was endorsed.

Ford was not endorsed, but won renomination

Carter was not endorsed, but won renomination

Reagan was endorsed.

Bush was endorsed.

Clinton was endorsed.

Bush was endorsed.

Obama will not be endorsed.

Economically, nothing will change between now and November 6, 2012. Because it won't, even more voters will be dissatisfied with Obama. If the elections were held tomorrow, Obama wouldn't win, in part because he wouldn't even be renominated.

You can read the BLS report on job projections for the period 2008 - 2018. Over that period, the BLS projected 50.9 Million job openings. While that sounds like a lot, it is an average of just 5.09 Million job openings per year.

That is an average of 424,166 job openings per month.

However, when you read the BLS report, you will notice a minor caveat, specifically, that the BLS projects that 67% of those job openings will be created because Baby Boomers retire.

That means an average of 284,191 jobs per month are not new jobs, they are existing jobs that open up because a Boomer has retired. The problem is the Boomers are not retiring at the rate the BLS projected because of the poor economy.

The BLS projected that on average 139,974 brand new jobs would be created per month, and that isn't happening either.

If the BLS had been correct in their assessment, and if 67% of Boomers retire as the BLS projected then simple math suffices to show that the unemployment rate will remain at 9%-10% until 2015 - 2016 at which time it will finally drop to 8%.

That is how long it will take to absorb all the people who lost their jobs back into the work-force.

You can find the BLS projections here:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/ecopro.nr0.htm

Hillary can be his Democratic rival for the Democratic party.

Billary wants nothing more than to be president, and she will run against Obama, because this is her last chance. Public sentiment now realizes she was the best candidate of the Democrats, and the best candidate for the 2008 Election.

And he may not even want to be re-elected.

The signs are quite clear. His White House staff are turning their backs and fleeing like he is a leper. His popularity and support base will steadily decline.

The Ingress Charts demonstrate that quite clearly.

The 2012 Ingress Chart has Obama Combust and Retrograde. The last time we saw that was Kevin Rudd being forced to resign as the Australian Prime Minister.

Kannon

Obama will win his party's nomination again in September 2012.

Its funny how people were so willing to count him out and hand it over to Hillary the first time. It won't happen for her this time either for numerous reasons, the only ones of which that matter here are astrological.

I will probably post charts again if I have time, but suffice to say for now that Hillary's is not the chart to be looking at first. Obama's is since he's the incumbent. He's got her right where he wants her. His Asc will receive a Parallel by Jupiter, as it did leading up to the 2008 election, but will be quincunxed by Jupiter this time instead of conjuncted. That's enough - again - to do it for him.

Her best chance appears to be in 2016 and 2020 because of Pluto conj her MC, Jupiter squaring it, and Uranus at her Asc. Who says 2012 is her last chance? I'd consider voting for her.

Last edited:

Betty F

Bob,

How can you say "Economically, nothing will change between now and November 6, 2012. ." when Uranus and Neptune are both changing signs in 2011?

tikana

Betty

take a look what pluto is doing to US'chart

i am not amuzed at Uranus/Jupiter/Pluto trio

anyone who says things will improve - stop smoking whatever you are smoking. Things havent improved and as a matter of fact things will get worse because all those houses that got help from the banks are facing another round of foreclosure and banks are changing rules in real estate mortages. What is really scary is the banks do not loan out money to home buyers. They want CASH only or significant deposit up to 60%

Renovation loan for your house - FORGET IT!

cheers
T

Kannon

How about a friendly bet on the outcome. I've got a $100 bill that says Obama will win the nomination of his party.

Kannon

Well, looks like I may've spoken too soon about Hillary's Asc. Will input only once I've gotten basic facts straight :unsure:

BobZemco

Bob,

How can you say "Economically, nothing will change between now and November 6, 2012. ." when Uranus and Neptune are both changing signs in 2011?

Okay, so they change Signs.

Neither Planet has anything to do with Finance, Banking or Commerce in the US Natal Chart. Granted I don't use the pseudo-chart everyone else uses, but my chart has Sagittarius-rising and neither Planet has anything to do with anything. At least not yet. March of 2014, well, that's a different story. If I were you and still living in the US, I'd be looking for family-mates. Two families sharing a rented 3-4 bedroom house or apartment, you could save a lot of money. And you'll need it.

Pluto is still in Capricorn, and it will be transiting the US 2nd House for a very long time. You can track Pluto Cancer/Capricorn Depressions all the way back to the end of the 13th Century (we don't have any data prior to that).

The Colonies experienced a major depression from 1768 to 1779 largely due to the collapse of the East India Trading Company and another factor which I sort of hinted at already. You're still feeling the effects of that transformation today. Likewise, when Pluto was transiting Cancer during the last Depression, you're still feeling the effects of that. Prior to that transit, Government and Business were sworn enemies, but their relationship was transformed into an unprecedented spirit of cooperation, which, unfortunately, ultimately ended up being detrimental to you.

What will be the end result of the current transit of Pluto through Capricorn? I don't know. I haven't really fleshed it out yet.

tikana said:
I have no doubts that Obama will get the nomination.

This might interest you:

To be a great president, Obama should not seek reelection in 2012

Schoen and Caddel are Democrat pollsters who were instrumental in the campaigns of McGovern, Carter, Hart, Biden, Brown, and both Bill and Billary.

After the Kennedy Political Crisis in October 1962, the southern Democrats pulled their support for Kennedy. The northern Democrats asked Kennedy to step aside for the good of the party in the '64, and he refused. LBJ was at that meeting (February '63) and I have a copy of LBJ's notes that I got from his presidential library. The northern Democrats were afraid that if the party was split, the Republicans would win in '64. He mentions another meeting which he did not attend that took place in late Spring where Kennedy was asked to resign. I think the logic was LBJ would be the incumbent and would win against the Republicans.

LBJ was asked to step aside for the good of the party in the '68 elections and he did. It was felt that with Vietnam and the bad economy, someone else would have a better chance against the Republicans.

Kannon said:
Well, looks like I may've spoken too soon about Hillary's Asc

Nobody has a good birth time on her. The hospital where she was born was closed in the 1980s or 1990s after the hospital administration was criminally indicted for massive Medicaid fraud. The records are supposedly in storage somewhere, but I don't know that they would still have records on her. They usually don't maintain records after 7 years.

Kannon

Interesting about the hospital in Hillary's case. I'm researching both Bill and Hillary's charts and there are definitely clues in his to point to hers. Did some checks on Bill's chart first since his data is more solid and bio more complete. I'm reasonably sure that I've got hers, but I'm going to run more checks before posting a chart.