higher level of subconscious guiding the waythrough intutions

Mikey279x

sorry it seems i've been creating threads left and right but I've been curious about higher levels of thinking in life that has been guiding me on the path to my dreams. I'm curious to find out if other people have expierenced the same thing.

it's not easy to describe but for the past year or so my my subconscious has been guided by an almost dream like state of a divine path so to speak, as if something I can't describe is leading me on the path to my dreams. My dreams have been so intense that not only can I recall every aspect of the dream, lately I've been able to alter my dream like state to answer questions before I go to sleep, even while I'm not asleep I can partially dream through heavy breathing or simply relaxing my body. I'm able to find out any major concerns in my life through my dreams and I know this sounds bizare but lately I've actually been able to prepare my subconscious before I fall asleep to answer the exact question before my body.

as discussed in the intelligence thread there is the mercury trine uranus aspect that has the possibilty of flashes of intuition and I think this is what may be going on.

when the flashes of inution occor it is when the highs of my bipolar disorder are in affect and my subconscious is slammed with intutions of humorous feelings. ex: when the my bipolar high hits me my mind and the intuions travel faster then a typewriter in a tornado as if it's some out of existence drug that hasn't been discovered, the only way I can trigger the typewriter of ideas is by talking. I know it sounds strange but bear with me here.

when the intutions hit me I say them outloud and like a hurricane the flashes hit me and I can record them on my voice recorder. for hours, like an altered state of an adrenaline rush. For anyone whos been to a chiropractor after the visit your body feels like your floating on air it feels like that only in my mind like a fluffed up pillow of racing ideas coming out of nowwhere.

I can't write at all unless I say what I'm writing outloud while I'm writing it. the intutions always consist of humourous altered states of imagery and for the first time I've been able to use it... It manifests itself in my wit and comedic timing. and unless I say my flashes of intution outloud it feels like my mind becomes a backed up train of unknown stress that is only relived through making people laugh. the stress isn't intense but my mind feels negative in a sense

an exampe of what I'm describing occered in class yesterday

a student arrived late to class she came in and said "sorry I'm late" then bam like a unconscious daydream the high hit me

why are you late do you think your pregnant? if I knew I was late I would be freaking out I ususally keep track of my period but sometimes a **** on the side can ***** up your life. you gonna get rid of the kid or what?

that's what goes on, only it happens in about 2 seconds, the only way I can make it longer is by saying it outloud. which is this case I would never ever do in my life. I'm completly against abortion and even this would be too outrageous to say in public

If I was alone and said this I could continue on thought after thought for a short amount of time. ( mabie 10-20 mins .Another intresting thing is that when people are around me I can continue the train of thought for any amount of time but I can't control it the more laughs I get the longer I can go. When listening to music it manifests itself into imagery that seems like an out of body expierence.. the more I physiclly move my body the more the flashes hit me and and my mind feels like a ghost.

when having conversations with people sometimes the flashes hit me only instead of the usual symptoms it allows me to speak in a way that wins them over soo easily they ask me if they can have my phone number. before I start talking to the person my subconscious hits me dead on with deatils of what the person is usually like, IE(what kind of intrests do they have, what kind of people do they like, what things turn them on, off etc)

instead of my mind receivng all the information I get it all at once and fully understand it, as if instead of reading the book page by page I open the book and it's already read and fully understood.

it seems a wee bit psychic in nature but I know it's not. These kinds of things have been putting me on divine path so to speak that doesn't rationally make sense, as if it's speaking to me about my acting career. the intuions warp my mind in different aspects as well, for instence when I see someone on the news thats accused of killing another innocent human being the legal process is the last part of my mind, it's more of a matter of holy good versus pure evil.

for anyone who's taken the time to read all my ramblings I'm sorry about the length and the grammer... anyway I wanted to share my expierence with you and see if anyone else has had any similer expiernces similer to this in their own life? is anyone as crazy as me lol

Mikey279x

Frisiangal said:
In the famous words of X-Files Muller and Scully,
"A dream is the answer to the question you haven't yet thought to ask.":D

F.

I miss the x files soo much!! I spent my teenage years glued to the tv!!
what a great show

Pisceanfool

Wow that's pretty amazing really. When you sense people's interests ect. I would say that is defintly a kind of intuitive and possibly considered psychic ability. I kinda do that, i will act completly different around different people, but i do have alot of mutable signs. Be careful with any occult practices, it sounds like your Uranus is out of control (lol that sounds kinda funny). Anyway, would you mind posting your chart?

Mikey279x

Pisceanfool said:
Wow that's pretty amazing really. When you sense people's interests ect. I would say that is defintly a kind of intuitive and possibly considered psychic ability. I kinda do that, i will act completly different around different people, but i do have alot of mutable signs. Be careful with any occult practices, it sounds like your Uranus is out of control (lol that sounds kinda funny). Anyway, would you mind posting your chart?
the weird thing when the flashes hit me it's almost as if I become a con man, I can say the right thing and somehway get lost in conversation, it feels almost like my personailty lifts up out of my body and is replaced with a ghost who seems pure and is able to relate to people it's been helping me more and more.
when the inutuions get heavy it feels like I can pick up the emotions of everyone in the room, almost like my censory recepter widen compleatly up in my subconscious kind of like a garage door thats been stuck but opens up all the way. when light feeling hits me again the flashes of insight can take differnet forms.. in writng I can write poetry non stop for an unlimited amount of time if the intuion stays with me long enough. the easiest way I can describe it is. when your writing something and you get writers block your mind becomes frustrated then there are other times when you're really creative in your writing but that fades away. when the ghost like intuion hits meit lets me write but imagry plays away i my head.

when I was writing this it feel like flashes were calm and relaxed, (as if in meditation and allowed me to explore words and feelings we all have thought about. The more I write the more addicted I become, people have told me that I'm a good writer and that I say things that describe everything people are thinking. I'm flattered and all but at the same time I've spent an hour trying to figure out how to master the highs of my disorder and turn them in flashes. yesterday I made a discovery that has let me put forth the flashes at all and I can bring them forth any time I want to weather it be in my stand up act,poetry or acting. when were in a state of human behavior our minds and bodys allign to form senses. IE when someones mad they get in a car wreck, when someones depressed that try less in school. I've discovered an small area that encompasses all of these feelings into one that allows me to call upon. when I relax my mind the intutions start spewing out. imaagine if you will a subconious box in our minds, the part I can draw upon is the dead center in a circle, around the circle is every aspect of human behavior and the mind in itself.

an example would be if I got a humrous intuion and wrote my act I would feel the laughter assocated with it. as a comic you have to relate to the audience. I can pick up on what the crowd finds funny and twist my act to mold the atmospere in the room.

IE when I did a bit on my a girlfriend I can pick up the number of people who can relate and make it funnier..

when my creativtys thriving imagine that part of the circle compleatly take over with the energy in that small box that encompasses the main gift of my flashes of insight

Last edited:

Mikey279x

heres a poem I wrote about an hour ago VERY LONG also contains suggestive content for those who who don't have an open mind

~Matthew~

I know you, I love you yet I hurt you, all you wanted was someone to hold you, comeone to fill that gleem in your eye that seemed distant like a black lit attack. When you left I could feel your pain, when you cried you hid your shame. your mom, your dad throwing glass while you hide in your bed wondering who loves me. Mikey, Tray I need you. I was there and so was tray when I fell in love with I couldn't explain it rationally in my head but I knew I was because I couldn't stop thinking about you that day in the woods when you dropped the hint, that day in the bed when we held each other and I felt your breath caress down my soul entrenching my heart. Why must we hide this? looking up at the stars staring you in the face with eyes shimmering blank deep in the sky light. I was your love as your were mine as if my magic we were drawn an embrace that love found, that defyed explantion. when you rested your head on mind.. when I held you in my hands sharing what was in my heart. I knew I was your guiding light as you were I. when you dropped the hint I was unaware seeminly lost in my own despear, a closet case in my mind that defied logic and tranceded time. While we walked the maganatism like a wolf guided us. that night we talked when I held you, kept you warm and told you everything will be allright one day..

I see you know heart full of bliss dismissing what the future holds, a timglass frozen in time bewteen lovers quarels. no right no wrong no left or right just seemingless endless night sky encompasing us both, the cool air breathing in like clockwork on a busy monday morning. Tick. Tick Tick.the closer we became letting heven rain upon us both trapped in our own lies and closet cases depending on pussy to defy the ages of those ignorent of who we are. the despair leaves us yet sepreates us. no logic can explain love like space it is unknown only the skies do lovers hold, do they know what encircles us, what puts us in that state of grace, that time, that face, you glance like shattering glass in a medow of bliss filled with hope and a ticking time bomb of friendship and love taking hold. we hide, we run while society chases us depedning on the darkness, the love of being 1 and 10, like a number that defies logic, like a bible tortured soul ridden down on society like the second coming dancing with lies and ignorence. we will be trapped in this darkness, this cave of forbidden love or will we open the door to time, to those who dare not judge. sexusal dreams involve daylight and roses and candles and high hopes that dance like an acrobat full of jitters infront of an audience in awe that hold the mind to a state of the unexpected. what will happen? will we fall? will we get up. we have to fight even if it means losing everything. those who fail often bridge the shadow of doubt on the fringe of true happiness. the shower encompassing us water splasing like a frozen scene admist a movie that has no ending, the fight scene filled with blood that trandscneds the acrobat infront of the audience, the state of grace we encompass is all our own, our flesh like a newborn dove strives in the water leaving the shadow of a doubt, hold me my lover my true one the heavens call god help me. I'm sorry.. I know things have been rough. I've came out and climbed the rough of a stale decreped house admist the falls of shingels that encompass forzen memories in time of once was. hear me now! embrace me show me the door to your heart I'm sorry I need you like iscles need the shutter of the pound in the ground to make the noise of intensity, the lighting it springs forth evoking destenites of man who hand I hold what surprizes do I dar show to you my one, my fated one whom which I dare confide my sexuality like a trapped gate it opens in a sea of pearl blue oceans doves crying as if speaking to us that we must hide our love, that society does not trust. I lay there in the sands of time frozen in a ryhme scheme to call my own. that night I opened the blanket on my bed, dancing with cupid while light shown upon your body, that of a surfer with tanned skin and blond hair, oh please lie next to me, hold my hand everything will be allright one day the world while smile when we shout were gay. my body lies motionless with a summer breeze caresing my lips seeing you drape down that set of stairs that hidden life we've both had to bear let me hold you in this bed. the two of us will lastr forever. you cried to me that night telling me you hate your life, that your lot will laugh like the fallen acrobat that they didn't expect. let me dry your tears my love let me inch the intuion of cupid around you and encompass our bodies like a metor that only us can see, set ablaze, the fires of passion dance about while laughing the world refuses to yell. Fag!! Queer, aids the lot rang while the fires of passion did the heaven bring. it is ours we don't have to tell a soul the fire dancing has left us cold but in that place that's forzen in time I'm yours and you are mine, we are cold becuse we are only 10% of the population dancing like a fozen mutaion of ignorence, hold me, embrace me, show me the way, I love you don't forget it. that night I felt your breath before you inched closer unsure of what was to come, your eyes fizzled out hesitency while your mouth shouted come get me. I felt your lips meet mine like a love story that was all our own, that was drawn to us like a storybook written that was never published the authors mind was turned to confusion. why can't they understand? the essence of man, to live long and prosper the right to a life, stagent was your absence the alchohol upon your breathm it left you cold. reeling in the sounds of the party.. I know you needed me but mercury stood in the way, communcation was falty watch what you say other may know alchohol lets you passion run flow, lets you lose control in a dark tunnel that was all your own, now a traffic stop has come, what to do? when you came back there he was, he wasn't one of us. I told you he wasn't one and ten, he was the ignorent the one could not see behind the beauty of your sea like eyes, nor can I bellive what has happend. alchohol like death destroys you, be weary of it's message. break out the silver glass of gold drinking it down like an old paint that lays in a box that makes you wonder, what is going on, who is that person your staring at? will I be him? was he me full of worries? forthhence he is gone will I be like him tell me mom? will I ever tell you of what I have become? a man who will bare no child, you will be delt with no tender kin to call your own. do you remember when you were my age? when you thought about what your life in love will happen, god I see myself as a child I feel soo alone please Matt when you called me I watched the video in your arms while you wept I kissed you, embracing you, don't worry whe will accept you in due time, so be it. you will not make it to hevaen then come with me to hell whom she so insists that we both shall travel. let us laugh the devil in the face? are we not men? do we not start life with the same soul.. we when leave we are told we will not climb that ladder in the sky haha! what ignorence do there opinions lie, they judge us yet dare not read the book itself? sodem? gameria? like the picture they choose to look at the present who is this man in the frame? it's sooo much easier to look at his face rather then focus on whats behind the mask what man was he? was he full of life? did he spread cupid amongst his kin.. was he one in ten or was a rareity? did he not judge out of despiarity, that night on the bridge with the cold seas flushing meadow os exupberence, teenage agnst spreading like fireflies throughout the air, you abs chizziled in the moonlight flashing shadows as you undressed beautfull shimmering diamonds. calvin klien never you wore the fashion trend? my mind was disposed to the image of tighty whity laughing I dropped my own to bear both of us a surprize nor did I bear bhity tighties but calvin klien, not only did we share or love we matched the clothes that the water called. while those were not 1 in 10 drank and smoke we huddled off into the woods to find a perfect lake free of judgement, water still like ease shimmering ocean breeze explosive fireworks unite wet hair dripped, underwear sippin up the tides of our us like bronze sheet of armor I see behind the man called calvin klie, an image I held in the back of my mind till the day I saw you, Whoo did my heart sound like a fire alarm. if only the 1 in 10 knew us now. the girls chased you, they lusted after me but look we were our, our naked bodies caressed shimmering behind the shadows of the open sunlight while other put up the fight of alchohol and the girl, we had the world in the palm of our hearts in the shadows, in the dark the dancing of time we did not hear, out lusts our passion full without fear help us passion our youth needs release kiss me touch me, oh yes please 1 in 10 doesn't mean the end of our closet fun, like a love foever that will never go wrong your earing sparkiling in the midnight shadows take hold. your tan skin my milky abs, you bounding passion build up in raw sexusal glory, oh cupid you've done your work so well findin a place out of sexusal fraility built up after years of living in that small room that few have known, it's coming the light of joy ectasy filled like wandering trip through the vally of pleasure, take my hand don't worry were all alone, whe'll burry our forbidden love under the tree with all that is discarded, you , me an dthe stars are the few that know our bodies our passions the stars will hold in because only they know whats it's like to be one in ten, they are unkwon people look but don't wonder filled with cruiosty no doubt? haha we engeaged in the sin of man while blond stripped hair and poucning sexusal dreams embraces our seems of calvin klien, we pulled them down one by one engaging in utmost uncertinity. have you ever wondered what will be like when we get back to camp, your small body encircles my mind, like a workout we did, running lamps through ozzing sexusal tenshion. ohh yes what night we shared pulling down our lusts after forbidden hopes danced in our minds when we knew we were differnet oh god make this never stop huff puff water rose like a secret lake gathering wind back forth our bodies shook the earth like a volcano, haha 1 in ten, numbers feed labels, like ignorence can a man hold another man, these are the ideas we now know exist. that night at the lake with the stream of oozing huffing and puffing.

the week after you show up rain soaked at my door, education did my father think will help me, I laugh at him, thank you father for the acting class for the room after room of ignorent ass. mathematics, shutterspeed I need to get out I feel trapped, creativty a rat fiending off it's last breath stuck in a time machine, showed up at the door, I heard call where were you? did you miss me? forbidden love knows no bounds the edge of the door not even finshed fireing off rounds before we embraces like that day in the lake. your wet hair smelling of pepermint, my body reeking of hope. the door went Boom!! the shower ran cold haha, here we go again, forgetting we are one in ten. hello, rough day let me say gay, make sure you take off, that calvin klien ohhh lets hope for another time, where our forbidden love will dance again admist the shadows. I can't belive our only best friend dare not know, he slept on the floor while we held hands in a blanket transended over 1 and ten he sits there lieing, asleep the clock is dieing click click click, zip zip zip off goes the clothes that shackle our souls of passion abroad it'll be out little secret here we go again

Mikey279x

the flashes also provide mental imagery through the subconscious espically through music it affects my subconscious in weird ways as if the flashes occer to the over beats and emotions within the song. sometimes the imagery can be very intense and other times I can be blissful either way I try to write it down and somehow hone in on the experience in order to turn it into some creative outlet.. writing, stand up, psycholgical interprations of the situion

tsquare

Ever listen to Radiohead.
Album: the bends
song: planet telex

Lyrics:
You can force it but it will not come. you can taste it but it will not form.
you can crush it but its always here.
you can crush it but its always near...chasing you home.

Thats only a part of the song.
But I get your drift i think.

These flashes of intuition are from your subconcious mind, and conscious as well. Intuition is concious cause you recieve it. subconsious is below conciousness and there are things that are above conciousness as well.
That light feeling you get, reminds me of when I get a massage and all of my body instead of beind tough and rigid forced or whatever tends to flow with the moment and I become more aware, lighter, all around able, like in a new brain wave frequency or something.

When the flashes come do your best not to smash them. They will build up on you. I havent looked at your chart but I seen it a while ago and I dont remember it other then a nicely aspected neptune and alot of trines.
thats all remember. and something with your moon..... Id like too see your chart.

sometimes to me "flashes" come as new insights. Sometimes their anoying. I can dream lucidly or do the einstein question thing ya talk of.
sometimes it comes to me as emotions that need to be expressed or as thoughts that need to be put out there, and if I dont at least on paper or something....Im toast.
writing is good for you. your not crazy. I dont even know what bipolar means.

I have mercury and sun trine uranus as well. also moon trine neptune but your charts a little more pretty overall then mine if I remember it right.
================================
Tsquare
Edit:Theres a sight called trans4mind.com that has alot of info on the higher conscious, intuition and such with free ebooks. My favorites are Peter Sheppards although I havent fully wraped my mind around them yet.
Alot of cool stuff here with a transformational astrology section as well.

Last edited:

Mikey279x

tsquare said:
Ever listen to Radiohead.
Album: the bends
song: planet telex

Lyrics:
You can force it but it will not come. you can taste it but it will not form.
you can crush it but its always here.
you can crush it but its always near...chasing you home.

Thats only a part of the song.
But I get your drift i think.

These flashes of intuition are from your subconcious mind, and conscious as well. Intuition is concious cause you recieve it. subconsious is below conciousness and there are things that are above conciousness as well.
That light feeling you get, reminds me of when I get a massage and all of my body instead of beind tough and rigid forced or whatever tends to flow with the moment and I become more aware, lighter, all around able, like in a new brain wave frequency or something.

When the flashes come do your best not to smash them. They will build up on you. I havent looked at your chart but I seen it a while ago and I dont remember it other then a nicely aspected neptune and alot of trines.
thats all remember. and something with your moon..... Id like too see your chart.

sometimes to me "flashes" come as new insights. Sometimes their anoying. I can dream lucidly or do the einstein question thing ya talk of.
sometimes it comes to me as emotions that need to be expressed or as thoughts that need to be put out there, and if I dont at least on paper or something....Im toast.
writing is good for you. your not crazy. I dont even know what bipolar means.

I have mercury and sun trine uranus as well. also moon trine neptune but your charts a little more pretty overall then mine if I remember it right.
================================
Tsquare
Edit:Theres a sight called trans4mind.com that has alot of info on the higher conscious, intuition and such with free ebooks. My favorites are Peter Sheppards although I havent fully wraped my mind around them yet.
Alot of cool stuff here with a transformational astrology section as well.

thanks for the info I apprecaite it!! I gotta check it out in the morning, what have been your expieirnces with these aspects T square?

Natasha

Everyone goes all Neptunian or 12th house when dreams are mentioned - which I guess is the natue of things isnt it
some feel that its best if one does analyse the dream at first but just note down the recollections. I can see the merit in this as dreams like Neptune can alter when the rational mind (Mercury or even Jupiter) comes in the door

Dreams are interesting and insightful. Jung had much to say about dreams. They give us messages from the unconsious concerning what is going on. Some-how the tone of a dream can be colored by current transits too.

Myth and imagary help to understand dream

sara31tx

Mikey279x said:
sorry it seems i've been creating threads left and right but I've been curious about higher levels of thinking in life that has been guiding me on the path to my dreams. I'm curious to find out if other people have expierenced the same thing.

it's not easy to describe but for the past year or so my my subconscious has been guided by an almost dream like state of a divine path so to speak, as if something I can't describe is leading me on the path to my dreams. My dreams have been so intense that not only can I recall every aspect of the dream, lately I've been able to alter my dream like state to answer questions before I go to sleep, even while I'm not asleep I can partially dream through heavy breathing or simply relaxing my body. I'm able to find out any major concerns in my life through my dreams and I know this sounds bizare but lately I've actually been able to prepare my subconscious before I fall asleep to answer the exact question before my body.

as discussed in the intelligence thread there is the mercury trine uranus aspect that has the possibilty of flashes of intuition and I think this is what may be going on.

when the flashes of inution occor it is when the highs of my bipolar disorder are in affect and my subconscious is slammed with intutions of humorous feelings. ex: when the my bipolar high hits me my mind and the intuions travel faster then a typewriter in a tornado as if it's some out of existence drug that hasn't been discovered, the only way I can trigger the typewriter of ideas is by talking. I know it sounds strange but bear with me here.

when the intutions hit me I say them outloud and like a hurricane the flashes hit me and I can record them on my voice recorder. for hours, like an altered state of an adrenaline rush. For anyone whos been to a chiropractor after the visit your body feels like your floating on air it feels like that only in my mind like a fluffed up pillow of racing ideas coming out of nowwhere.

I can't write at all unless I say what I'm writing outloud while I'm writing it. the intutions always consist of humourous altered states of imagery and for the first time I've been able to use it... It manifests itself in my wit and comedic timing. and unless I say my flashes of intution outloud it feels like my mind becomes a backed up train of unknown stress that is only relived through making people laugh. the stress isn't intense but my mind feels negative in a sense

an exampe of what I'm describing occered in class yesterday

a student arrived late to class she came in and said "sorry I'm late" then bam like a unconscious daydream the high hit me

why are you late do you think your pregnant? if I knew I was late I would be freaking out I ususally keep track of my period but sometimes a **** on the side can ***** up your life. you gonna get rid of the kid or what?

that's what goes on, only it happens in about 2 seconds, the only way I can make it longer is by saying it outloud. which is this case I would never ever do in my life. I'm completly against abortion and even this would be too outrageous to say in public

If I was alone and said this I could continue on thought after thought for a short amount of time. ( mabie 10-20 mins .Another intresting thing is that when people are around me I can continue the train of thought for any amount of time but I can't control it the more laughs I get the longer I can go. When listening to music it manifests itself into imagery that seems like an out of body expierence.. the more I physiclly move my body the more the flashes hit me and and my mind feels like a ghost.

when having conversations with people sometimes the flashes hit me only instead of the usual symptoms it allows me to speak in a way that wins them over soo easily they ask me if they can have my phone number. before I start talking to the person my subconscious hits me dead on with deatils of what the person is usually like, IE(what kind of intrests do they have, what kind of people do they like, what things turn them on, off etc)

instead of my mind receivng all the information I get it all at once and fully understand it, as if instead of reading the book page by page I open the book and it's already read and fully understood.

it seems a wee bit psychic in nature but I know it's not. These kinds of things have been putting me on divine path so to speak that doesn't rationally make sense, as if it's speaking to me about my acting career. the intuions warp my mind in different aspects as well, for instence when I see someone on the news thats accused of killing another innocent human being the legal process is the last part of my mind, it's more of a matter of holy good versus pure evil.

for anyone who's taken the time to read all my ramblings I'm sorry about the length and the grammer... anyway I wanted to share my expierence with you and see if anyone else has had any similer expiernces similer to this in their own life? is anyone as crazy as me lol
I am not sure if this is the same thing but I feel like I am being guided by some force for the last 8 years. I am not sure how to explain it so that you can understand, but I have this ability where If I am having a problem or I need a answer to something spirtual in matter I always come up with the answer in my mind or it will come in my dreams. I am also able to read people, I used to be able to see auras when I was a child but lost the visual ability when I was 10. I am still able to sense or feel there auras though. My husband is starting to believe me for once, since I have never been wrong about a person yet. I do not consider myself beautiful but ever since I was a child I have had problems with men in general. My natal chart has Uranus in soft aspect to venus, and this may explain this. I was starting to think that I had a sign on my head that read "available".

Moulin

Mikey

Welcome to your guides :D

Try to now apply discipline when it happens to you, by recognising it and absorbing it fully. In time you will find that you are able to switch this mode on/off when you wish.

Meditate when you go to sleep and use this energy positively. Do not think of it as ANYTHING but a natural ability otherwise ego will take control.

It's a great gift and use it wisely. You can also use it to ask for anything, gain answers to questions and heal yourself.
:)