Hi I'm New Here

Did you read this post?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allen

Hi everyone. I thought I'de introduce myself. My name is Allen, and I've been doing a bit of astrology for about the last 13 years. I have a real interesting chart.. I'm a triple scorpio with my moon in Libra, my sun is oppose venus in pisces.

Not really.. Let me start over. Hi my name is 11/4/80 nice to be here.

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone. I thought I'de introduce myself. My name is Allen, and I've been doing a bit of astrology for about the last 13 years. I have a real interesting chart.. I'm a triple scorpio with my moon in Libra, my sun is oppose venus in pisces.

Not really.. Let me start over. Hi my name is 11/4/80 nice to be here.
Hi and welcome Allen aka 11/4/80 :smile:

Allen

Thanks! I came because I think about astrology too much and I need to finally find others to nerd out with.

greybeard

Seems to me that every chart is an interesting chart....

Sort of like the people I meet, who all strike me as interesting.

But yes, Allen, you are Unique...Just like everyone else.

Allen

Seems to me that every chart is an interesting chart....

Sort of like the people I meet, who all strike me as interesting.

But yes, Allen, you are Unique...Just like everyone else.

I agree about every chart being interesting. Sometimes When I look at charts for so long I start to feel like that person. I was trying to be funny, not unique. Not everyone comes to show how unique they are. I came to finally talk with someone who speaks my language.

I didn't even pick a clever username to show how non-unique I was....

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum.

hmmmm I guess there is always something to talk about in every chart. I personally do prefer a bit more drama, and to be honest not everyone is going to be huge and famous in life or achieving a great deal. Majority of the people are ordinary and fortunately to be ordinary cause having significant mental, physical, social, economical sexual or family issues can also make one unique...which is not so easy to handle or even easy to talk about or the native may not be ready enough to hear or may never have the capacity to hear any of it.

When you are not picking an unique user name that is already an unique feature. Cause most people like to stand out but just trying too hard.

Jesse Booth

What exactly do you mean, piercetheveil? I don't understand! Can we just write whatever we want to? Alright! This ought to be fun!

THE FIVE COMMANDMENTS (THE PENTABARF)
The PENTABARF was discovered by the hermit Apostle Zarathud in the Fifth Year of The Caterpillar. He found them carved in gilded stone, while building a sun deck for his cave, but their import was lost for they were written in a mysterious cypher. However, after 10 weeks & 11 hours of intensive scrutiny he discerned that the message could be read by standing on his head and viewing it upside down.

KNOW YE THIS O MAN OF FAITH!

I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

V - A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

IT IS SO WRITTEN! SO BE IT. HAIL DISCORDIA! PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED.

For more information on this odd religion that worships Eris, goddess of strife, confusion, and discord, look up the Principia Discordia.

piercethevale

What exactly do you mean, piercetheveil? I don't understand! Can we just write whatever we want to? Alright! This ought to be fun!

THE FIVE COMMANDMENTS (THE PENTABARF)
The PENTABARF was discovered by the hermit Apostle Zarathud in the Fifth Year of The Caterpillar. He found them carved in gilded stone, while building a sun deck for his cave, but their import was lost for they were written in a mysterious cypher. However, after 10 weeks & 11 hours of intensive scrutiny he discerned that the message could be read by standing on his head and viewing it upside down.

KNOW YE THIS O MAN OF FAITH!

I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

V - A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

IT IS SO WRITTEN! SO BE IT. HAIL DISCORDIA! PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED.

For more information on this odd religion that worships Eris, goddess of strife, confusion, and discord, look up the Principia Discordia.

You are obviously outstanding in your own field...somewhere...
I'd take my hat off to you...but I don't want my head to get all wet.

Jesse Booth

You win this time, piercetheveil. But one day I'll be able to counteract your witty puns and small-talk about rain. One day.

Jesse Booth

Let it pour...

Bwa-hahahahahahahahahahaha​

...and btw it VALE... J.B.

CURSE YOU PIERCETHEVEIL! MUST YOU MOCK A FALLEN ADVERSARY IN HIS MOMENT OF DEFEAT??? HAVE YOU NO MERCY?????? A PLAGUE UPON THINE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just kidding! That was actually really funny. The moderators should add an icon to represent ironic theatrics. Maybe I should start a thread about adding new icons. If I do, everyone feel free to post your suggestions, no matter how wacky, off topic, or downright inappropriate. I myself once suggested a middle finger icon, for when an thumbs down just doesn't cover it.