hi I am not new to Astrology, know the basics, not much about asteroids. I studied it in collage about 1980.

Akari

oh here is the message. I am not good with computers. anyways I was a sponge. when I moved to California sept 1980;
I timed it to the date my progressed sun went into Leo. how perfect I was going to art school. well my teacher , Emma Cates told me
I would get into a good housing situation here and she was right. I do have Venus in my second house. my sun (cancer) in the fourth and ☪ in Capricorn in the 10th, so what better career than real estate. and I had a good 40 years of supplying homes for grateful people.
well Pluto I didn't pay much attention to and he followed Saturn and Jupiter over my moon. life will never be the same. now I look more closly.
my birthday is coming up next week if anyone would want to look at my chart I am born in [Deleted because this board is for introductions only, not chart reading requests. - Moderator]. It is always good to get more perspective. Astrology has really helped me understand the difficulties I have . thanks
Akari

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Ankari, if you want feedback on your chart, please post it on the Read My Chart board. The Introduce Yourself board is for introductions only.

You'll need to provide the chart, not just birth information. For a solar return, that also means including a solar return chart.

Welcome to the forum! :)

JUPITERASC

oh here is the message. I am not good with computers. anyways I was a sponge. when I moved to California sept 1980;
I timed it to the date my progressed sun went into Leo. how perfect I was going to art school. well my teacher , Emma Cates told me
I would get into a good housing situation here and she was right. I do have Venus in my second house. my sun (cancer) in the fourth and ☪ in Capricorn in the 10th, so what better career than real estate. and I had a good 40 years of supplying homes for grateful people.
well Pluto I didn't pay much attention to and he followed Saturn and Jupiter over my moon. life will never be the same. now I look more closly.
my birthday is coming up next week if anyone would want to look at my chart I am born in [Deleted because this board is for introductions only, not chart reading requests. - Moderator]. It is always good to get more perspective. Astrology has really helped me understand the difficulties I have . thanks
Akari
Hello Akari welcome :)
HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

JUPITERASC

[astro.com is NOT a link site - Please either upload a chart to the AW Forum
or use a link site such as imgur or imgbb - Moderator]

The way I do it, -->Imgur-->Upload-->Get share links-->BB code (for forums)
-->Paste here. (Just paste, don't insert image)
Hope that works, m8.

Another tip:

On mobile, you can change this website by clicking "...Change to desktop..."

or something like that an it'll be easier to post images.

Should be by the three dots at the right hand side of your phone.

I think. Haven't used the mobile version in awhile.
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address :)
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible then another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box then click on Manage Attachments

and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way