Hi I am an above average intellect dude with intelligence in the top 2%

ON THE INTERNET THOUGH??!?!? I am a retard that must know his place. I am also to be governed and subjected to retard rules because the internet has paved rules from stupid people ruining it for others, so I don't fi tin and find it excruciatingly hard to do so even though I would love to gain more from people, there is some imbalance. I have been banned from more places than I can count with fingers, it took a long time but I learned to stop actually caring about others, I actually cared and it lead to being banned most of the time, it turns out that most other people are ignorant to what people are doing and even them people doing it don;t even know they are doing what they do. Ignorance truly is bliss and I am an evil POS. Also the internet is a terrible way to have a conversation in any form, all mannerisms and attempts at trying to come across and mean a certain thing are mostly lost in translation.

Mercury in my chart in real life is not as it seems on here or anywhere else, it is exactly how my mind thinks, but I am not a loud person and I am not self indulgent at all.

I must dumb myself down for others, South Node conjunct Mercury conjunct descendant, this would not be a problem if people were accepting of such a thing, it turns out no one wants anyone smarter than them pulling out the BS in arguments, so I tend to be a loner and outsider of this world. But I make great attempts to fit in where I need to, I have one aim in life and that is to make someone happy, I have that someone, it rests my mind greatly, My North Node is conjunct my ascendant in Aquarius. At work I tend to want deeper discussion but face blocks all the time, I have have learned to just respond with dull words and no meaning, accepting the everyday contrived stuff that most talk about. Ahh but! I was successful in talking about my interest in astrology without anyone thinking I am some lunatic, so I must be able to speak in a fashion that is likeable somewhat!

I am a former soldier, I was abused heavily by neglectful parents but also their families were screwed up too.
Dealt with death of close loved ones, everything in life has mostly been through myself and self learning, no one wants me to be that person, no one wants me to tell the truth as all they want is their ego's stroking and fulfilling, I am not allowed to be me.

I for now work as a chef.

If you in any way think I need to be reported at any time, go ahead, I am used to it, most stuff is to conform to the ego with most people, rules are set up so that if you frame yourself as perfect, the rules will stop me finding issues in credibility as it is a negative and disparaging. We prefer delusion in the face of reality on the internet, we have become accustomed to asserting emotional BS as rational and logical too, such as this person has to be a troll! Yeah that's normally used to shut the person down since you are reverse trolling, people take a dislike to wreckage of the comfort zone.

Rules are created in some places by not very smart people.

Here is my chart, it's a chart, I don't think it is very special, but that's life.

7QV0BaP.png

Last edited:
I also want to add that the only person I can really talk to is my wife, she is also highly intelligent but very compassionate too, she helped me with understanding my more emotional issues.

I am not sure she has the issue I have, she has Mercury exalted, perhaps that makes a big difference, my Mercury is ruled by my Sun which my Sun is ruled by my Moon which is ruled by Venus in Gemini with no aspects. I am not entirely sure how that works, but it seems to me like a disconnect, it seems the mind filters through the self on an ego and internal level then into a more closed off rational and logical space, I don't think that even makes sense as I type it, but all I know is that I speak a different language, I have also broken hearts, had 2 women at work tell me they love me directly, this I respond firmly with boundaries and don't allow it, I mention no you don't love me, you idealize me and find me attractive, I am an attractive man, I don't go for looks personally though and find it personally very shallow.

Women flock to me and are comfortable around me, males are also ok with me too, not in the same sense, there is a vibration of equilibrium.

I was born with the Devil and the lovers Tarot cards, perhaps they signify a deeper meaning?

Also I tend to wander from being sort of nonchalent and taking things as they are, or go looking for something self serving to help my feelings of complete loneliness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts/comments/cgc616

This post gives me a nice emotional stroke.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

ON THE INTERNET THOUGH??!?!? I am a retard that must know his place. I am also to be governed and subjected to retard rules because the internet has paved rules from stupid people ruining it for others, so I don't fi tin and find it excruciatingly hard to do so even though I would love to gain more from people, there is some imbalance. I have been banned from more places than I can count with fingers, it took a long time but I learned to stop actually caring about others, I actually cared and it lead to being banned most of the time, it turns out that most other people are ignorant to what people are doing and even them people doing it don;t even know they are doing what they do. Ignorance truly is bliss and I am an evil POS. Also the internet is a terrible way to have a conversation in any form, all mannerisms and attempts at trying to come across and mean a certain thing are mostly lost in translation.

Mercury in my chart in real life is not as it seems on here or anywhere else, it is exactly how my mind thinks, but I am not a loud person and I am not self indulgent at all.

I must dumb myself down for others, South Node conjunct Mercury conjunct descendant, this would not be a problem if people were accepting of such a thing, it turns out no one wants anyone smarter than them pulling out the BS in arguments, so I tend to be a loner and outsider of this world. But I make great attempts to fit in where I need to, I have one aim in life and that is to make someone happy, I have that someone, it rests my mind greatly, My North Node is conjunct my ascendant in Aquarius. At work I tend to want deeper discussion but face blocks all the time, I have have learned to just respond with dull words and no meaning, accepting the everyday contrived stuff that most talk about. Ahh but! I was successful in talking about my interest in astrology without anyone thinking I am some lunatic, so I must be able to speak in a fashion that is likeable somewhat!

I am a former soldier, I was abused heavily by neglectful parents but also their families were screwed up too.
Dealt with death of close loved ones, everything in life has mostly been through myself and self learning, no one wants me to be that person, no one wants me to tell the truth as all they want is their ego's stroking and fulfilling, I am not allowed to be me.

I for now work as a chef.

If you in any way think I need to be reported at any time, go ahead, I am used to it, most stuff is to conform to the ego with most people, rules are set up so that if you frame yourself as perfect, the rules will stop me finding issues in credibility as it is a negative and disparaging. We prefer delusion in the face of reality on the internet, we have become accustomed to asserting emotional BS as rational and logical too, such as this person has to be a troll! Yeah that's normally used to shut the person down since you are reverse trolling, people take a dislike to wreckage of the comfort zone.

Rules are created in some places by not very smart people.

Here is my chart, it's a chart, I don't think it is very special, but that's life.

View attachment 91387

Hello FlightofTheUnicorn welcome :)
HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956
ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

LostNOzarks

Hi, I'm new here, but what I hear you saying is that you have Saturn in the 12th house and its opposite your sun and jupiter in your 6th house and maybe you will find a job that you can find happiness in.